Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? (22620 Views)

Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by NGO9ja: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Obi

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Nackzy: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by chopnaira: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Peter Obi (for helping To divide PDP's vote, hence clearing the path for Tinubu)

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by RenaissanceGuy: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
It should be the Dangote Refinery. Less than 3 weeks after the refinery came on stream, the price of petrol dropped from ₦650 to ₦270. 5 months later, Nigeria became the most developed country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Idamond: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
obi

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Airlohim(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Easily Peter Obi, for the political awakening he caused.

Or

Victor Osimhen, for his exemplary feat.

Honorary mention: Ilerioluwa Samuel Aloba AKA Mohbad, for being a fighter till the very end and as a celebration for the amazing life he lived.

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by RaySimran: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
OSIMEN
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by bentenny(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hmmm

a. Peter Obi
Changed and fiercely challenged the mysterious political structure by galvanizing the often neglected youths to register and vote massively believing their destiny was and still is in their hands!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by shadrach77: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
1. Mohbad
2. Asiwaju
3. Peter Obi
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by robosky02(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tinubu

And

Wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by famousroland(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Congratulations to everyone in china

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Dafeclement: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
[quote author=Nazgul post=127713681]Of the seven people below, who do you think should be Nigeria's Person of the Year, 202
A. Victor Osimhen
B. President Bola Tinubu
C. Burna boy
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by deji68: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
I pick Tiunubu..despite all odd winning the Election...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by faceland: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Either Obi of INEC Yakubu.
They shook the country this year.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Bleeel002: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Lordburna2(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nyesom wike.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Ozougadan: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Maj196(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Obiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Chienex24(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Easily Peter Obi that created a political earthquake. Would have been a different story if not for corruption that has bedeviled the nation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by kennethesan(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Peter Obi

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Reallv: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
President bola

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by illicit(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
JAGABAN

🕶️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Angelfrost(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Definitely President Bola Ahmed Tinubu! cool

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Sleekfingers: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
President Tinubu

For making it clear that election is not won online. And systematically crippled Atiku's politically.
Also by mathematically and tactically checked mate Peter Obi. Rendering disabled until 2031

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

He defied all odds, put all his political opponents and supporters to shame, and forecasted his victory way before victory!

If it were to be in the old biblical days, he would have been called a prophet.

The last political demigod...

so how has all this resulted in a better Nigeria and improved standard of living for Nigerians?

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by lexy2014: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sleekfingers:

President Tinubu

For making it clear that election is not won online. And systematically crippled Atiku's politically.
Also by mathematically and tactically checked mate Peter Obi. Rendering disabled until 2031
how has all this resulted in a better Nigeria and improved standard of living for Nigerians?

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by spartanian(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
a. Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Popeonah(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Me .... Those people did not impact anything in my life

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by franchasofficia: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:
A. Peter Obi: His my choice for the award. His selfless nature and concern for the Masses has shown that if given the opportunity, Nigeria wouldn't become like the western world overnight, but we'll all see significant changes in governance.

B. Victor Osimhen: Aside from qualifiers, he hasn't represented Nigeria in any tournament. 95% of his fame this year came from his impressive performance at Napoli. Although I wouldn't nominate him for the award this year, he'll definitely make my list in future.

C. Burna Boy: He made a global impact this year in the world of music no doubt. But like every other musician, his impact is basically for himself and not for Nigerians. That's why I wouldn't nominate him.

D. President Bola Tinubu: With the kind of suffering Nigerians are currently going through, no thanks to his poorly calculated policies, coupled with the falling naira and inflation. And how he's shown little or no concern towards our plight. I don't think he deserves to be on this list. If we're to do away with tribalism and face reality, President Tinubu performed woefully this year. Let's hope his performance next year would improve for all our sakes.

E. Tems: To be honest, I don't really know much about her. But like Burna Boy, she's representing herself not Nigerians so she's not making my list.

F. The late MohBad: I never knew he even existed until his death. So he certainly cannot be my 2023 person of the year.

G. The Dangote Refinery: This was suppose to top my nomination list. But they never refined any petrol in 2023. Hopefully by 2024, when they start refining petrol and selling at an affordable rate, they'll top my list.
Perfect analysis

thumbs up

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by rollywise(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

He defied all odds, put all his political opponents and supporters to shame, and forecasted his victory way before victory!

If it were to be in the old biblical days, he would have been called a prophet.

The last political demigod...

Not your comment surprised me but the likes you got. It goes to show an apple cannot fall far from it's tree. Madness begets madness indeed. Tuehh!!!

8 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by CoronaVirusPro: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
rollywise:

Not your comment surprised me but the likes you got. It goes to show an apple cannot fall far from it's tree. Madness begets madness indeed. Tuehh!!!

You have a right to your opinion. It's all yours.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Almunjid(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
D is the answer.
Who dash 'A' (monkey) Banana? Being man of the year is not by visiting people or correctional centres to give them 5 million from ur looted money, it's about accomplishments.
Pandôra Obi is the new version of Buhari. Northerners packaged Buhari for us as a saint and honest man, we thought America will envy Nigeria if Buhari is made the president of Nigeria. After Buhari's eight years in office, instead of America to envy us, dem dey pity us instead because of the level us sufferness in the country. The same way them package Buhari, Southeasterners are packaging their own Buhari (Pandôra Obi) for us. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu's Wife Joins Campaign Train, Meets Women's Groups (video) / Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment / Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.