Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? (22624 Views)

Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by lekanation(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Yes he did that despite his administration getting truncated two times for refusing to share the money.
Bro, I asked you a totally different question.. Is anambra now the best state in Nigeria??
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Hartman11: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
May we never blow like Mohbad that blew after his death
OP. remove Tems n replace her with wicked Wike, The only politician that preaches against integrity but lacks integrity.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Indifferent12: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:
A. Peter Obi: His my choice for the award. His selfless nature and concern for the Masses has shown that if given the opportunity, Nigeria wouldn't become like the western world overnight, but we'll all see significant changes in governance.

B. Victor Osimhen: Aside from qualifiers, he hasn't represented Nigeria in any tournament. 95% of his fame this year came from his impressive performance at Napoli. Although I wouldn't nominate him for the award this year, he'll definitely make my list in future.

C. Burna Boy: He made a global impact this year in the world of music no doubt. But like every other musician, his impact is basically for himself and not for Nigerians. That's why I wouldn't nominate him.

D. President Bola Tinubu: With the kind of suffering Nigerians are currently going through, no thanks to his poorly calculated policies, coupled with the falling naira and inflation. And how he's shown little or no concern towards our plight. I don't think he deserves to be on this list. If we're to do away with tribalism and face reality, President Tinubu performed woefully this year. Let's hope his performance next year would improve for all our sakes.

E. Tems: To be honest, I don't really know much about her. But like Burna Boy, she's representing herself not Nigerians so she's not making my list.

F. The late MohBad: I never knew he even existed until his death. So he certainly cannot be my 2023 person of the year.

G. The Dangote Refinery: This was suppose to top my nomination list. But they never refined any petrol in 2023. Hopefully by 2024, when they start refining petrol and selling at an affordable rate, they'll top my list.
This my reply is about dangote refinery, it’s a business, a personal business meant to make profit. He’s not to sell at affordable price but the market price in which he will make profit. The whole idea of refinery in Nigeria is not to make petrol cheaper but to reduce the pressure on our dollar demand, giving our naira more value
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Gbajabiamila1: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
money121:
Myself

MONEY121

ENGR. AYYUB ADEGBOYEGA

Secured Roofing Project Worth Millions of Naira this year guess what?

99% of my clients trust me with thier hard earned money without meeting me in person

Infact it not easy it worth celebration

2024 We move

Ayuba fun ra e!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by McStoic(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tochitee:
Asiwaju Ahmad jagaban. The guy dribble the people of Biafra.

Ahaa...but his policies fit dribble you into oblivion in few months time... The Biafrans are doing better than those shouting Npewa in themat trending video in Lagos grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by PoliteActivist: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
*Politeness*
Myself
It's not easy being worth so much money as a lady and yet still be submissive and humble😎
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by stanquad(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
My late Dad.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by money121(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Gbajabiamila1:

Ayuba fun ra e!
Na me be that ooo
Oga mi sir
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by JhyMedex: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:
Of the seven people below, who do you think should be Nigeria's Person of the Year, 2023?

a. Peter Obi
b. Victor Osimhen
c. Burna Boy
d. President Bola Tinubu
e. Tems
f. The late MohBad
g. The Dangote Refinery

Terrible list!

How about people trying to make an actual difference?!
Please kindly give a short explanation for why you chose the option you did.

Source Reno Omokri.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by JhyMedex: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:
Of the seven people below, who do you think should be Nigeria's Person of the Year, 2023?

a. Peter Obi
b. Victor Osimhen
c. Burna Boy
d. President Bola Tinubu
e. Tems
f. The late MohBad
g. The Dangote Refinery

Source Reno Omokri.

Terrible list!

How about people trying to make an actual difference?!
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by SharingIsLife(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
lekanation:
Bro, I asked you a totally different question.. Is anambra now the best state in Nigeria??
Yes, he picked Anambra from nowhere and made it one of the best. Apart from Lagos built with our commonwealth, which other state has better KPIs?
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by haphizz57(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Me & mysef
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by blowjohn(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
NDLEA BOSS.

MAN HAS BEEN VERY EFFICIENT
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by femi4: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:

a. Peter Obi
b. Victor Osimhen
c. Burna Boy
d. President Bola Tinubu
e. Tems
f. The late MohBad
g. The Dangote Refinery

Source Reno Omokri.
None of the above

Nigeria couldn't qualify for the world cup, obi lost election, mohbad lived a reckless life, dangote refinery won't bring fuel price down, tems n burnaboy ain't supportive with happenings locally...and Tinubu, you know the answer
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by MrSly(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

He defied all odds, put all his political opponents and supporters to shame, and forecasted his victory way before victory!

If it were to be in the old biblical days, he would have been called a prophet.

The last political demigod...
Go back to read what you wrote. It is very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by lekanation(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Yes, he picked Anambra from nowhere and made it one of the best. Apart from Lagos built with our commonwealth, which other state has better KPIs?
Let's say the fact without being biased... The most suitable candidate among the three that contested for presidency was "tinubu" He governed the best state in Nigeria.. I would have voted for obi if he was any better as a governor... The patapata of all be say politicians are almost the same.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Thereishel: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Wike
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Rick9(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Peter Obi of course
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Taich(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...the werey is fighting for his stomach. The best thing to do is to ignore him.

As in eh, so shamelessly ignoring his principal, Now Apc have not gotten enough to loot not talk of inviting a certified hungry blackmailer to join the folks.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by CoronaVirusPro: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
MrSly:

Go back to read what you wrote. It is very shameful.

I did, and it made more meaning than I previously thought.

I think I deserve applause’s and accolades.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Exceed15: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

He defied all odds, put all his political opponents and supporters to shame, and forecasted his victory way before victory!

If it were to be in the old biblical days, he would have been called a prophet.

The last political demigod...

LOOOOOL .. laugh wan burst my tommy o
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Chivik93(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tinubu,
For letting us know, school na scam, just have money by any means and make them no catch you,
2.For letting us know how stupid n foolish the so called professors, intellectuals, lawyers etc are.
3.For letting us know how fake our so called Pastors, Imma, traditional rulers are,
4.For making us know how unserious we are, most especially the youths,
5.letting us know how effective planning ahead can be, biting all odd, buying the brains of professors,judges, generals,etc...

1.Tinubu
2.Obi, Obi try sha for the boldness, political awareness, making the world know we dont have much problem, all we need as a people are good leadership, for making us know even with our gra-gra we are still passionate about our dear country,

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Atlantis585: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
CROOKNIBU
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Antoeni(m): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
If Not Peter Obi, Who Else?
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by broadman20: 5:02am On Jan 01
GeneralOjukwu:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu for :

1. singlehandedly conquering a tribe.

2. For beating President + Vice president + Senate President + Party Chairman

3. For becoming President under APC. No other Nigerian could have done so under the ticket with Buhari's performance.

4. For sponsoring IPOB to foolishly campaign against himself indirectly crowning him. cool

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Only God knows what Peter Obi did to your region during the last election.

He must have caused a lot of heart break to you people.

No wonder one of your obas called him the mover and shaker of NIGERIA politics.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by broadman20: 5:06am On Jan 01
Alexis11:

Reno himself is the man of the year for me for constantly causing some people from a particular part of the country psychological pains by deflating their volatile ego grin

Yeah just like Nnamdi KANU caused some people in some side of the country.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by breezeng: 5:15am On Jan 01
D.
E lo fokan baaaalę
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by dikings(m): 8:06am On Jan 01
PEter Obi the Shaker of Men
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by YourKarma: 8:12am On Jan 01
deji68:
I pick Tiunubu..despite all odd winning the Election...

All of you Yoruba people who chose Tinubu said same thing, that your reason for choosing him is because he won the election. No one even gave any concrete reasons, except his winning election.
I went on the twitter thead and it's still same.

Lolzzzzz
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by stevups(m): 9:50am On Jan 01
Nazgul:
A. Peter Obi: His my choice for the award. His selfless nature and concern for the Masses has shown that if given the opportunity, Nigeria wouldn't become like the western world overnight, but we'll all see significant changes in governance.

B. Victor Osimhen: Aside from qualifiers, he hasn't represented Nigeria in any tournament. 95% of his fame this year came from his impressive performance at Napoli. Although I wouldn't nominate him for the award this year, he'll definitely make my list in future.

C. Burna Boy: He made a global impact this year in the world of music no doubt. But like every other musician, his impact is basically for himself and not for Nigerians. That's why I wouldn't nominate him.

D. President Bola Tinubu: With the kind of suffering Nigerians are currently going through, no thanks to his poorly calculated policies, coupled with the falling naira and inflation. And how he's shown little or no concern towards our plight. I don't think he deserves to be on this list. If we're to do away with tribalism and face reality, President Tinubu performed woefully this year. Let's hope his performance next year would improve for all our sakes.

E. Tems: To be honest, I don't really know much about her. But like Burna Boy, she's representing herself not Nigerians so she's not making my list.

F. The late MohBad: I never knew he even existed until his death. So he certainly cannot be my 2023 person of the year.

G. The Dangote Refinery: This was suppose to top my nomination list. But they never refined any petrol in 2023. Hopefully by 2024, when they start refining petrol and selling at an affordable rate, they'll top my list.

You are being objective
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by whitejs: 11:14am On Jan 01
MatrixCircle:
Bola Tinubu the Iroko .
All they did to pull him down he still stood firm. From Naira design to Chicago result saga.
Plus Aso Rock cabal under Buhari. He still stood and rigged his way in.
Emi lokan is my person of the Year.

I don't think Buhari was against him truly
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by JohnDazzy: 11:39am On Jan 01
GeneralOjukwu:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu for :

1. singlehandedly conquering a tribe.

2. For beating President + Vice president + Senate President + Party Chairman

3. For becoming President under APC. No other Nigerian could have done so under the ticket with Buhari's performance.

4. For sponsoring IPOB to foolishly campaign against himself indirectly crowning him. cool

Ebin kpa wa oo
‘We are hungry’

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic / Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS / Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.