Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? (22623 Views)

Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Heffalump(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
He defied all odds, put all his political opponents and supporters to shame, and forecasted his victory way before victory!
If it were to be in the old biblical days, he would have been called a prophet.
The last political demigod...

Tinubu grabbed power and ran with it through the support of Buhari. If that's what it takes to be a "person of the year" to you, then you must have been dining with demons. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Taich(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:
Of the seven people below, who do you think should be Nigeria's Person of the Year, 2023?

a. Peter Obi
b. Victor Osimhen
c. Burna Boy
d. President Bola Tinubu
e. Tems
f. The late MohBad
g. The Dangote Refinery

Please kindly give a short explanation for why you chose the option you did.

Source Reno Omokri.

May God deliver us from friends like Omokri, he is supposed to be a PDP "Chifetain" but he ditched PDP and Atiku and even when he made his list for his followers to vote, he excluded Atiku. But Peter Obi is his problem.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Themanleshey: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
TimT:
Peter Obi... Coz he was quite the most popular person in the year 2023

Yes the most popular person in Igbooooh land grin
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by warrifinest1985: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:
Of the seven people below, who do you think should be Nigeria's Person of the Year, 2023?

a. Peter Obi
b. Victor Osimhen
c. Burna Boy
d. President Bola Tinubu
e. Tems
f. The late MohBad
g. The Dangote Refinery

Source Reno Omokri.
Na tinubu na be the person of the year because non be small thing he don do!
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by SMEpromote: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Peter Obi, without any question!

The man changed the landscape of politics and political campaign in Nigeria.

And I believe he won the last presidential election with a landslide, but Nigeria still happened.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Julius1995(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yes, like Mohammed? Ashiere. A guy who deserved a hallow room in ADX Florence would have been called a prophet in "biblical" days? You are deliberately insane. Really.
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

He defied all odds, put all his political opponents and supporters to shame, and forecasted his victory way before victory!

If it were to be in the old biblical days, he would have been called a prophet.

The last political demigod...
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by HeroicMeastro: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:

a. Peter Obi
b. Victor Osimhen
c. Burna Boy
d. President Bola Tinubu
e. Tems
f. The late MohBad
g. The Dangote Refinery

Source Reno Omokri.
Definitely President BAT because he managed to survive all blackmails and attacks to be the country's no. 1 👏👏👏
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by silibaba: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
The way he bought Nigeria through inec baffles me. I will give it to him 100%
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by IntelligentGoat: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
cool
Me
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Peter Obi 🏆
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by iamtardey: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Seyi vibez. 2024 in a bit tho.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by SharingIsLife(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Donkmoni:
Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, the interior minister
None deserves better than him
Why? Op said you should give your reasons.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by obinna58(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Young duu
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by just4fun(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tinubu....... against all odds became our President...
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Oscarich: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
For me, His Excellency, [b]Mr. Peter Obi [/b]should be the man of the year because his style of leadership and political movement changed the political landscape of Nigeria in 2023
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Jagaban of Africa
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by SharingIsLife(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
lekanation:
As he pushed anambra to be the best state in Nigeria after spending 8 good years.
Yes he did that despite his administration getting truncated two times for refusing to share the money.

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Rejouir: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sometimes i do wonder where P.O got this humble personality, it's unlike an igbo man
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by tivity101: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Why bring Dangote refinery here something we are yet to benefit from.

Peter obi for me
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Nazgul: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Taich:
May God deliver us from friends like Omokri, he is supposed to be a PDP "Chifetain" but he ditched PDP and Atiku and even when he made his list for his followers to vote, he excluded Atiku. But Peter Obi is his problem.
Lol...the werey is fighting for his stomach. The best thing to do is to ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by 8stargeneral: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
My mother
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Calitoscassius(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Me! angry
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by shevy45(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
None of them deserves it
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Candreva: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Peter Obi
Nazgul:

a. Peter Obi
b. Victor Osimhen
c. Burna Boy
d. President Bola Tinubu
e. Tems
f. The late MohBad
g. The Dangote Refinery

Source Reno Omokri.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by hotseat: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Abeg, who dem epp?

No person of the year dey dat list joor!
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by justmondris: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
So you didn't notice that even Remo Omokri placed Peter Obi's picture first in his post? Check the screenshot again in the post.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by NokiaN8(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
I think the current or newly installed ondo state governor
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Annahh(f): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Peter Obi.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by DSoj(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Rubbish. NONE
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by lekanation(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Yes he did that despite his administration getting truncated two times for refusing to share the money.
Bro we aren't blind... My question is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! / Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) / Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.