Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k (50434 Views)

See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by hkidola00(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04
you yourself would you buy one head 500
Artiiclebeast:
You fit start correct business with this fish..

Imagine frying and selling each cut for #500 and you can turn this over 50 times in a day. You should also sell other fried fish accomplices such as Sugar, Garri, etc plus a small corner where guys can sit to enjoy some cold ijebu Garri with fried fish while thinking about their individual and collective lives viz a viz Emilokan.

I am a motigetional speaker and I'm here to encourage someone.

You, or anyone else here can begin this business in the new year while we keep this thread starred to monitor progress and see where we get by this time next year.

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Almunjid(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04
This fish is sold between N250-N300 in Zaria, Kaduna State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Wizpa(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04
grin
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by gentlesoul83(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04
Okay
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by gbolahanafm: 6:37pm On Jan 04
Please, manage am my brother. 😂

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by dannydee75(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04
This one cheap self for 1k. Here, that size is like 2k plus.
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by pikechukwu6(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04
So fish still dey market

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Kobicove(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04
What else were you expecting for 1K? undecided
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by DKM123: 6:38pm On Jan 04
Artiiclebeast:

Imagine frying and selling each cut for #500 and you can turn this over 50 times in a day. You should also sell other fried fish accomplices such as Sugar, Garri, etc plus a small corner where guys can sit to enjoy some cold ijebu Garri with fried fish while thinking about their individual and collective lives viz a viz Emilokan.

You, or anyone else here can begin this business in the new year while we keep this thread starred to monitor progress and see where we get by this time next year.

Lol. So you think someone that has 700-800 to spend on food will spend it on isoaking garri? Dey play . cheesy

Only OP will sit down and soak all his ijebu garri and fried fish alone. Unless it's a relatively high brow working area where they want to indulge. In a regular environment, they will use that 800 naira to buy fish and use it to cook okro soup that will last 3 days.. Hahahaha instead of on just soaking executive garri.
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by femi4: 6:38pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:
Ok, with the thought that I will be traveling for the yuletide vacation very soon, so I went to a vendor to get some items to cook my usual concoction rice, everything were going smoothly (tho not as expected) until I was given this baby skumbia for 1k..

Normal normal wetin dey for this one body wey a wan eat biko?? I just kuku buy four eggs join to augment the package grin grin

My fellow concoctionists please update me, e don red reach like this for ur cribs??
It's finished

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by kabius(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:
I don't like crayfish..it's exoskeleton so the outer membrane use to do me shege for tongue grin

U strong oo still dey quote grammar for tinubu economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by kapelvej: 6:39pm On Jan 04
Zonefree:
Una still dey chop fish undecided

Thought we agreed to be using only crayfish?
grin
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by spartachico(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04
i will cut that fish into 25 pieces

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by kapelvej: 6:39pm On Jan 04
hkidola00:
you yourself would you buy one head 500
baby skumbia? You are very funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by magzey: 6:39pm On Jan 04
TITUS is expensive though, you could have bought a kilo is much cheaper grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Chaolin: 6:41pm On Jan 04
That is original Titus fish, Apc have kill the economy of the country

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04
superintendents:
you for cut am like 25 pieces,so that e go plenty...

Use your head..

grin
grin🤣

3 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Manolo3107: 6:44pm On Jan 04
superintendents:
you for cut am like 25 pieces,so that e go plenty...

Use your head..

grin
Una no go kill person for this forum,my 2 year old sons favorite,give him 2 of doz n say bye bye to meal for like d next 5-6 hours aside biscuits,if he cuts it to 25 pieces,na ants wan chop am? funny u

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by leisuretym: 6:45pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:
Ok, with the thought that I will be traveling for the yuletide vacation very soon, so I went to a vendor to get some items to cook my usual concoction rice, everything were going smoothly (tho not as expected) until I was given this baby skumbia for 1k..

Normal normal wetin dey for this one body wey a wan eat biko?? I just kuku buy four eggs join to augment the package grin grin

My fellow concoctionists please update me, e don red reach like this for ur cribs??

How many of this will minimum wage buy?

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by sunboy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04
I just want to know why you have to cut it so big. I’m just curious. That’s a 5 piece fish right there.

3 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by nedekid: 6:49pm On Jan 04
Artiiclebeast:

Folks should rather commit subside than take this your motivation. Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by goshen26: 6:51pm On Jan 04
Na you go find trouble; why you no buy shawa?
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Kanto47: 6:52pm On Jan 04
It's well o
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by ozo13(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:

Normal normal wetin dey for this one body wey a wan eat biko?? I just kuku buy four eggs join to augment the package grin ; it looks like a titus

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Deeprooted: 6:55pm On Jan 04
This reminds me of my first trip to the south west during NYSC.

My PPA came to pick me up from the secretariat straight for lunch.

Innocent an inexperienced me ordered for Rice, which was served with a strange looking stew.

Long story short, I couldn't resume work for 2 straight weeks. I got dehydrated from frequent stooling and had to undergo treatment because I lost so much weight.

True Life Story

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04
Artiiclebeast:

Selling each @ #500 Isa big loss... Shey u no go buy oil, gas or kerosene or firewood, what about ingredients to marinate it... All this things don cost now.. so at the end of the day expenses don reach #1500

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by ceejay80s(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04
Zonefree:
Una still dey chop fish undecided

Thought we agreed to be using only crayfish?
U and who agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by sylve11: 6:58pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:

This fish odour na die. sad cool
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by ceejay80s(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04
Almunjid:
This fish is sold between N250-N300 in Zaria, Kaduna State.
Na the fake
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Saint99: 7:04pm On Jan 04
They say our leaders are the reason for the bad economy, sometimes we are contributing to it too. In this present economy, how can you cut #1000 Naira fish into just three pieces? I am looking at the size of what is supposed to be the head of the fish and the tail, that is a misappropriation of resources.

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by okomile(f): 7:04pm On Jan 04
Bought N1500 today
grin

Man must wack nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught / Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? / How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.