Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k (50487 Views)

See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Amedu3: 8:20pm On Jan 04
Una nover see anything yet,dis is just the beginning
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Echo50(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:
Ok, with the thought that I will be traveling for the yuletide vacation very soon, so I went to a vendor to get some items to cook my usual concoction rice, everything were going smoothly (tho not as expected) until I was given this baby skumbia for 1k..

Normal normal wetin dey for this one body wey a wan eat biko?? I just kuku buy four eggs join to augment the package grin grin

My fellow concoctionists please update me, e don red reach like this for ur cribs??

And you allowed them cut it to those seizes? It is suppose be about 12 slice
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Ajens1991: 8:29pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, I don't know how profitable it is but it can never be as profitable as my business..laelae grin grin

So I will pass sir..

Tho I am thinking of opening a good cold room in same area but no be now.
you can send me message, when you are ready for that. I'm into fish importation.

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by gratiaeo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04
Next election vote for APC Tinubu have fix Nig

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:35pm On Jan 04
Zonefree:
Una still dey chop fish undecided

Thought we agreed to be using only crayfish?
😂 😂 😂
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by deanoffaculty: 8:38pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:
Ok, with the thought that I will be traveling for the yuletide vacation very soon, so I went to a vendor to get some items to cook my usual concoction rice, everything were going smoothly (tho not as expected) until I was given this baby skumbia for 1k..

Normal normal wetin dey for this one body wey a wan eat biko?? I just kuku buy four eggs join to augment the package grin grin

My fellow concoctionists please update me, e don red reach like this for ur cribs??
This fish na 1k?
Na wa o!
Jesus Christ must have thought of Nigeria in John 19:27 when he said ".......it is finished".
Nigeria don finish 😂 😂
Na to date mammy water sure pass o....make we dey see fish chop
😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by realtalk19: 8:45pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:

3,000 for 1kilo now
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 8:51pm On Jan 04
Ajens1991:
you can send me message, when you are ready for that. I'm into fish importation.
Hello bro, thanks for ur consideration sir, I appreciate it.

Sir, I am not into fishing, I am into cocoa sir...

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 8:51pm On Jan 04
Echo50:

And you allowed them cut it to those seizes? It is suppose be about 12 slice
Na me cut am to three bro grin
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 8:53pm On Jan 04
InfoMeJobs:

the sad part is, it is fake titus, all the titus out there just taste like wetin I no know, not that sweet titus I use to know
the problem is that I don't know the difference

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 8:53pm On Jan 04
Integrafamoo:

Efcc needs to visit you. See how you cut your fish in this balablu era
grin grin

How should I cut it bro

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 8:55pm On Jan 04
epainos:

You are the one inviting poverty into your home. Hard earned 1k....mehn. N1k...hard earned.

May God never allow devil turn ny income to hard earned. Una go hear slangs and use dem without thinking. Chai! See how person dey curse himself. Mehn!
Hello bro, u use to steal ur money? U earned without working?? U earned by folding ur hand?

Oya tell me, u that is rich, how much are u worth??

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 8:56pm On Jan 04
grin

See this one jux 1.5k I bought on sunday

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by sameks08(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04
Even before the hard time s that specie of fish is always cost not a new thing
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by AzaHub(f): 9:10pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:

You cut it to only 3?
Normally you suppose cit the fish to like 7, that will last you a week. Its called frugality.

At just 3, you will shi.t out more than 89% of this fish.

Join us at Azà Hub to learn more frugality and money mastery tips.

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 9:14pm On Jan 04
AzaHub:

You cut it to only 3?
Normally you suppose cit the fish to like 7, that will last you a week. Its called frugality.

At just 3, you will shi.t out more than 89% of this fish.

Join us at Azà Hub to learn more frugality and money mastery tips.
I should have cut it to two instead sef...

Actually I ate it twice sha

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by epainos: 9:21pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:
Hello bro, u use to steal ur money? U earned without working?? U earned by folding ur hand?

Oya tell me, u that is rich, how much are u worth??

He is still arguing. grin

Be it unto you according to your wish. And be it unto me according to mine in Jesus' name. I will NEVER earn any hard earned income in Jesus' name. I am running away from you so your curses don't come near me. Piammm...a don take off.

Bye bye!

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by IamHonourable1: 9:27pm On Jan 04
Those head and middle should have been further cut into twos
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by bonnyhope: 9:35pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:
I don't like crayfish..it's exoskeleton so the outer membrane use to do me shege for tongue grin

Grind it
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by haphizz57(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:

Infact dey sopose call EFCC for u, whr u get money buy TITUS FISH. Come suport am with 4 EGGS. U come say evrywhr no gud for u. Bikiafu
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by sameoldguy: 10:15pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:

Na Scubian fish you de call skumbia?

Abeg o….

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Jamie1000: 10:17pm On Jan 04
Go for alternative
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by oxiide22(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04
ThatHausagirl:
Rich kid
Menene Hausa kuma?
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:

why can't you buy meat instead?
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by AzaHub(f): 10:54pm On Jan 04
OlawaleBammie:
I should have cut it to two instead sef...

Actually I ate it twice sha

I like you. Become my friend, mr fish eater!
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by ufuosman(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04
[quote author=Zonefree post=127715465]Una still dey chop fish undecided

Thought we agreed to be using only crayfish? [/quote😅😅😅
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by ThatHausagirl(f): 11:39pm On Jan 04
oxiide22:
Menene Hausa kuma?

Yare na ne mana😏
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 3:23am On Jan 05
AzaHub:

I like you. Become my friend, mr fish eater!
grin
I like yuu too mr economist, I will gladly be Yr friend, who knows if I will complete my foundation this year with ur guidance and frugality?? grin

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 3:25am On Jan 05
Holluwhakemmy:
why can't you buy meat instead?

I don't like meat maami especially the beef, before I bought that I have check on the woman that use to sell Bush meat but wasn't around, that is why I settled for that.
Re: See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k by OlawaleBammie: 3:26am On Jan 05
grin grin grin but bro na normal sapa food wey everybody dey chop na, nothingdifferent.
haphizz57:

Infact dey sopose call EFCC for u, whr u get money buy TITUS FISH. Come suport am with 4 EGGS. U come say evrywhr no gud for u. Bikiafu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught / Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? / How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.