Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe (9132 Views)

List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by jconsulting(f): 1:34am On Jan 01
Tntsi:
He should not resign . He is among the group of criminals that divinity will punish this year 2024 for his part in the criminality that has sunk Nigeria.

God 's way are not our ways , i remember i was a small biy in 1993 ,when Babagida annul the election, people carry his coffin, swear , curse , but Babagida is still alive today so many that carry his coffin, swear, curse have long been dead..... is God partial.... No

God kill or punish whom he want or chooses to deal with

2 Likes

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Earthquakes: 1:37am On Jan 01
tunjijones:
U people should rest. So he shd resign because Peter obi did not win.

How come you pple accepted the result of Abia. State? Why didn't you reject that too.

For the fact that billions of naira was wasted for bvas that didn’t work is not enough for resignation.
If there is a regional government will you Yoruba people vote tinubu to lead Yoruba race??
Lol politics will kill all of us
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by John4B: 1:39am On Jan 01
simpleseyi:
Another idiot
Ogun kill your Mama .

Once Mahmoud Yakubu resigns. Tinubu will name Babatunde Raji Fashola as new INEC Chairman because no Yoruba man has been Chairman since INEC was created. Anybody that wants to die can die. The President has the prerogative to nominate whosoever he wants, and the Senate headed by Tinubu's left hand man Godswill Akpabio will surely approve it.

Una go cry tire. Your hearts will know no peace

Will they cry more than ur mother who was telling ur slave master that she's hungry?

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by riches4me(m): 2:09am On Jan 01
ABEG THIS IS 2024. I NO WAN HEAR ANYTHING ABT 2023 ELECTIONS AGAIN. BAD LOSERS!
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by PHAYOL81: 2:17am On Jan 01
Clown but if OBI had won, the integrity of the institution would've been sustained(like the confidence/credibility the OBIDIENTS give only to the areas they won at )? DEY PLAY!

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Brenbentondiaz: 2:21am On Jan 01
Mahmoud Yakubu should have resigned after the election because my preferred tribal fraud didn't win. Ibos. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Dpaulie(m): 2:42am On Jan 01
Yes, that's true
He should resign because obi didn't win
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Kingpele(m): 2:48am On Jan 01
[quote author=Telltruth123 post=127718844]Mahmood Yakubu is not a coward.

I voted during the presidential election and I waited at the poll to get the result and APC won my unit I also went to some other polls in my area, APC also won most of the polls.

You people just want to tarnish the image of this man, I put it to you sir you are a wicked human being[chief u are the most wicked human alive ..u voted base on tribe and religion...if u get shame u wouldn't have come online to disgrace yourself...the nonsense u voted have taken this country to a level where neighbouring countries though poor have a currency exchange rate that is above naira....so u are among the unpatriotic folks who destroyed this Country? U all deserve to be put behind bars for atleast 20years
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:44am On Jan 01
tunjijones:

How come you pple accepted the result of Abia. State? Why didn't you reject that too.

What are you saying self? Are you blind to see how Abians came to inec state collation centre to defend thier votes? Even at ward level it was clear labour won (that's where you check the credibility of elections: because voters wait to see the outcomes of the election there and you can't manipulate the figures as a presiding officer, you will be lynched, all party agents are there and won't allow that, at ward level there's no fight, it's clear who won, because the numbers are true).

Have you visited the state to see the terrible roads that even trailer get stuck? Abegi!

Yakubu who happens to come from my state and so also the Chief judge on the case at appeal court, turned blind eye's to massive irregularities. The credibility of the last presidential election is highly questionable.

My candidate was Osinbajo, immediately he lost primaries, I knew the outcome of the election will be marred.

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:47am On Jan 01
jconsulting:

God 's way are not our ways , i remember i was a small biy in 1993 ,when Babagida annul the election, people carry his coffin, swear , curse , but Babagida is still alive today so many that carry his coffin, swear, curse have long been dead..... is God partial.... No

God kill or punish whom he want or chooses to deal with

When injustice reigns it troubles the heart my brother. I'm not happy the way things are going on in the country, I just feel we're not doing enough.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by DMerciful(m): 4:09am On Jan 01
If you accept mediocrity to spite Igbos, how do you expect the country to move forward?
tunjijones:

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by broadman20: 5:21am On Jan 01
tunjijones:

Sincerely speaking I must tell you this;

You are too dumb to read and understand.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Och77(m): 5:29am On Jan 01
aswani:

You realise Prof isn't a politician, right?

He is, that's the problem
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Bennycollins: 6:29am On Jan 01
Telltruth123:
Mahmood Yakubu is not a coward.

I voted during the presidential election and I waited at the poll to get the result and APC won my unit I also went to some other polls in my area, APC also won most of the polls.

You people just want to tarnish the image of this man, I put it to you sir you are a wicked human being
So because APC won in your area, you think the election was credible. Go to the IRev you will marvel at the litany of mutilated results uploaded there. It has never happened.

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by stuffs4me(m): 6:40am On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:
Look at, every sane human being keeps speaking up against the last election. Even international observers were clear about the election in their report, yet some disgruntled miserable elements back in Nigeria keeps spreading lies and asking their mothers to show proof that Tinubu didn't win the election even when they have refused to show proof that he won the election.

I am going to be really brutal with you lots going forward. I wonder how some niggas who said they are educated will end up voting uneducated clueless asshole simply because he shares same tribe with them and then turn around to be talking trash about Obi every seconds.

Going forward I have time for you wicked bitches because you all know you goofed in the last election but pride will never allow you come publicly and tender apology. Few sane ones who have seen the writing on the wall have been regretting voting Tinubu. At the same time they have been tendering apologies and calling the man out but some others are bent on defending madness because they are crazy themselves.

Since all of una won mad, I will help you lots from now on until you all realize your folly.

Just take it easy on yourself with all this hatred you are carrying in your heart.

No go give yourself high BP

2 Likes

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by wunmi590(m): 6:51am On Jan 01
Fearyourcreator:

If them arrest you now you go start dey cry like hen wey dey find place to lay egg... You wey carry expo for WAEC dey abuse professor... Hypocrite

You think everybody are like you in your family?

Stop mistaking me to be members of your family, who bribed their way to get certificate...

Bird of same feather
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Amumaigwe: 6:56am On Jan 01
simpleseyi:
Another idiot
Ogun kill your Mama .

Once Mahmoud Yakubu resigns. Tinubu will name Babatunde Raji Fashola as new INEC Chairman because no Yoruba man has been Chairman since INEC was created. Anybody that wants to die can die. The President has the prerogative to nominate whosoever he wants, and the Senate headed by Tinubu's left hand man Godswill Akpabio will surely approve it.

Una go cry tire. Your hearts will know no peace

You are getting it all wrong. Tinubu can appoint anybody into anywhere of his choosing, no dispute.

What the erudite Prof is saying is that if Mahmud has a modicum of honour, he would have resigned and maybe commit suicide for bringing such a generational shame to himself.

It is called Japanese honour and is normal in climes where honour is coveted.

As for those who will 'cry tire', asides crying these ones here are also starving even when it is their turn. I trust you can identify them.

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Dannydavito: 6:57am On Jan 01
INEC equally wanted to rig Abia state too but that woman of substance called PROF from FUTO Restricted INEC and TIFNUBU.

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Roboto11: 6:58am On Jan 01
Like Yakubu like Mynd44.

Once you no favour I before others you must go.

grin
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by faceland: 7:23am On Jan 01
If he resign, he indirectly implicate himself and those who gained from that sham election.

This has nothing to do with tribe or religion, I don't think is a democracy. There is no way of venting leaders, they just handover power to themselves.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by faceland: 7:29am On Jan 01
victorigwe:
*i pray every one watching this level up financially, physically, mentally and spiritually this year ! Lets get to work*

So all the nairaland spamming you did for this video na only 200 views you have?
Please make more video, this one did not land, but if another lands, the viewer might come back to watch this/more. Use that energy to make a new foooqin video and stop spamming.

Check you video annalistic if views from Nairaland is not up to 50 (not percentage of external link but actual view), then try another approached.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by ablejesus26(m): 7:30am On Jan 01
tunjijones:

This your mindset is a problem to this Country,if You are not in the rich class, hmm joke is on You.

The APC structure was never created to make Nigeria better,this men only came together to take power from PDP now they must keep it at all cost,Inec being an hustle ground for the highest bidder certainly will dance along to the tune of their music.
May the strongest survive.

Free Obi and face the problem on ground,APC is the biggest disaster to hit the common man in this Country, even Tinubu's direct family members in Osun wish this evil APC calamity never happened to this Country.

How can anyone be worse than bubu nitori Olorun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:35am On Jan 01
tunjijones:

what do u expect from bitter obidient hidin under the umbrella of a scholar to propagate rubbish talk... 2023 elections was the Best ever by elections results and outcomes... Anyone expecting Obi LP to win is living in the land of delusion.. even in 2031 it's either PDP or APC that will still produce president... LP won Lagos plateau nassarawa Edo delta Cross River got 90 percent plus in Igboland... Even when LP is more or less a regional party yet cos Obi came third mahmood should resign to please some emotional ranters... How many national assembly seats did LP win.. as for those who want to scream results upload INEC consistently said elections results ll be collated manually.. it doesn't stop electronic upload of results..

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by ablejesus26(m): 7:38am On Jan 01
Earthquakes:

For the fact that billions of naira was wasted for bvas that didn’t work is not enough for resignation.
If there is a regional government will you Yoruba people vote tinubu to lead Yoruba race??
Lol politics will kill all of us

Making a Tribal judgment about this calamity called Tinubu is not going to change anything for probability is perhaps even his direct family in Osun State voted against him.

Tinubu is a maximum disaster, I just watched His broadcast,zero hope,may God help Nigerians, its like this criminal We have for President is in a competition with bubu on who wrecks Nigeria better.

May the strongest survive.

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:39am On Jan 01
PepeXKermit:

mumuni Alao, where in the writeup did you see Peter Obi? una go just like to dey jerk off for nothing. 2023 election was marred with alot of irregularities and the conduct itself not the outcome was below par. this is why his resignation was/is called for.
irregularities that non of u bitter lots can prove if any exists its in south east where obi got 90 percent plus of votes while major parties like pdp apc couldnt get even 10 percent each

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Sirianese: 7:45am On Jan 01
chisomkachy:
Jideofor Adibe is a Professor of Political Science at the Nasarawa State University, Keffi

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/31/inec-chair-should-have-resigned-over-conduct-of-2023-elections-varsity-don/?fbclid=IwAR1bdstULwQmZa99pr7zTOsohyXb6S8nerj_Qg6dA6LWwhqPe6XkS6HPj4U

nlfpmod mynd44 mukina2

How would he resign when some super-unscrupulous entities are giving him awards 'for excellence'
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Successlane: 7:47am On Jan 01
chisomkachy:
Jideofor Adibe is a Professor of Political Science at the Nasarawa State University, Keffi

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/31/inec-chair-should-have-resigned-over-conduct-of-2023-elections-varsity-don/?fbclid=IwAR1bdstULwQmZa99pr7zTOsohyXb6S8nerj_Qg6dA6LWwhqPe6XkS6HPj4U

nlfpmod mynd44 mukina2

All these rantings just because your Peter Obi who came distant THIRD was not declared winner.
Una go blow grammar tire.

Politics is a game of NUMBER.

The earlier some people come to term with this the better for them.

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by gare(f): 7:48am On Jan 01
chisomkachy:

nlfpmod mynd44 mukina2

He doesn't have conscience, let the evil man be.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Fearyourcreator: 8:29am On Jan 01
wunmi590:

You think everybody are like you in your family?

Stop mistaking me to be members of your family, who bribed their way to get certificate...

Bird of same feather
You even go to family... If you or any of your family members carry expo for WAEC this Year ehn... If e sure you tell me to complete the curse
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by coleon(m): 8:36am On Jan 01
tunjijones:

See this one talking out of ignorance. Are you aware that even the Abia state election you mentioned is still in court and the result was contested?
There's no single election the fraud yakubu conducted that was not contested. You cannot promise one thing prior to election and do something else later your credibility will be tarnished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court / Cameroonian Official Denies Report Of Release Of Boko Haram Hostages / New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.