Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe (9135 Views)

List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by IfnobeGod20: 8:59am On Jan 01
Johncarlo07:

Pls,don't let dis stupidly follow u into d new year.
It has already followed him. He's irredeemable.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Chiefpriestt: 9:00am On Jan 01
tunjijones:
U people should rest. So he shd resign because Peter obi did not win.

How come you pple accepted the result of Abia. State? Why didn't you reject that too.
People like you are the reason Nigeria is stagnant. What a mess of a human
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by IfnobeGod20: 9:06am On Jan 01
jconsulting:

God 's way are not our ways , i remember i was a small biy in 1993 ,when Babagida annul the election, people carry his coffin, swear , curse , but Babagida is still alive today so many that carry his coffin, swear, curse have long been dead..... is God partial.... No

God kill or punish whom he want or chooses to deal with
It seems you don't know the story of Babangida you're referencing in your comment. In Yoruba parlance, they always say Omo Eni ku osan ju Omo Eni nu. This is the story of the same Babangida today. He's living but at the quarter of life. Held in one place. That's the kind of treatment God melt on evil doer, he band them with fetters on one spot. If you desire same story, this is the beginning of a new year, you can ask for it.
You may not know those that died, might have died a natural death and a joyous one while he is band and cannot perform his routine. Just as I have said, if you desire same, ask for it, it's a new beginning of the year.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by vikstandon(m): 9:15am On Jan 01
tunjijones:

How come you pple accepted the result of Abia. State? Why didn't you reject that too.

Abia was devoid of ethnic sentiment, so it was beyond him to rig.
The Returning Electoral Officer, defended the will of the masses with her life.
That's what made the difference in Abia Electoral Process.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by IfnobeGod20: 9:34am On Jan 01
OGHENAOGIE:
what do u expect from bitter obidient hidin under the umbrella of a scholar to propagate rubbish talk... 2023 elections was the Best ever by elections results and outcomes... Anyone expecting Obi LP to win is living in the land of delusion.. even in 2031 it's either PDP or APC that will still produce president... LP won Lagos plateau nassarawa Edo delta Cross River got 90 percent plus in Igboland... Even when LP is more or less a regional party yet cos Obi came third mahmood should resign to please some emotional ranters... How many national assembly seats did LP win.. as for those who want to scream results upload INEC consistently said elections results ll be collated manually.. it doesn't stop electronic upload of results..
Why you people so myopic in mind, soul and spirit. In the news the prof. never said Mahmoud should resign because Obi didn't win. He claimed Mahmoud should resign because of many irregularities in the presidential election and par what the international observers said in their reports.
If you had used your common sense and not swim in ignorance and tribal identity and if integrity is your watchword, it was virtually all the international observers that claimed that the election were marred with different irregularities and some of them even mentioned states. But surprisingly you enablers of evil and retrogression of our country put eyes away from the reports of the observers and start chasing shadows.
Well, to you guys the international observers are also Igbos and in support of Obi. One thing is sure as the Bible put it in Proverbs 13 verse 34: "Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people".
The above is what we are suffering as a country and a people and God will not close or change his standard because of Nigeria. The foundation of God stands sure with seal on it. You cannot live in sin and said the grace of God should abide, not possible. Until we change and stop enabling evil, before God's face shine on the nation and his people.
Funny issue here is, the sin of the few is rob on everyone and that is why you see people that cannot bear the brunt more are japaing asap. I pray it won't consume us before we retract our steps.
With all the human and natural resources available in the country, we are still suffering. It's not coincident, ibinu Olorun loun ro ojo.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by tunjijones(m): 9:47am On Jan 01
vikstandon:

Abia was devoid of ethnic sentiment, so it was beyond him to rig.
The Returning Electoral Officer, defended the will of the masses with her life.
That's what made the difference in Abia Electoral Process.

All of Una dey craze.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by IfnobeGod20: 9:51am On Jan 01
tunjijones:

Please where in the news the man mentioned that Mahmoud should resign because Obi didn't win? This spirit of witchcraft you people are possessed with have no part two. This is more of inferiority complex. A man from Nassarawa talked but you went to linked it to another man in Anambra.
Please what of those international observers that also claimed same? In your witchcraft mind, it was also because Obi didn't win.

On the Abia election you also mentioned. The gubernatorial election was almost rigged in favour of PDP but the people stood their ground. The news is everywhere and it took almost two or three days to come to terms before collation continues. Well, I know you were asleep and blinded when all those things happened. Sorry for your late arrival, as your conscience has been pitched with hot coal and you can never come to terms with reality.
Same thing happened in Enugu but PDP scaled through, even after records shows an inflated score in one of the local governments.
LP rigged in the South East but APC and PDP still won some National Assembly elections conducted same day. I was even surprised that APC or PDP did not make case of rigging in South East against LP at the tribunal while their town criers still till date carrying the unfounded message and rumour of rigging in the region. At least that should ordinarily formed part of their argument at the presidential election tribunal but they never. What a shame to you the enabler of evil doing.
Finally, pray to God to deliver you from the spirit of witchcraft you're possessed with because you cannot continue like this in this brand new year 2024, when in a real sense you suppose to make restitution for in support of the damaging of God's own land, Nigeria.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Abee79(m): 11:08am On Jan 01
Unfortunately, there is no world like "Resign" in the dictionary of Nigerian politicians and public officials. No matter how weighty the allegations against them or their abysmal performance, they prefer to cling to POWER at all cost, regardless of the consequences.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Johncarlo07: 11:49am On Jan 01
kardinalz:

The stupidity na folo come, it increases with age.... He will be worse in 2024......

😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by Johncarlo07: 11:50am On Jan 01
IfnobeGod20:

It has already followed him. He's irredeemable.

😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by aswani(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01
IfnobeGod20:

it was virtually all the international observers that claimed that the election were marred

You are right, the international observers all saw what Cynthia Okeke did on behalf of LP and couldn't believe their eyes.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by simpleseyi: 12:47pm On Jan 01
Hezmatosky:

Na sufa go kee u there. Ewu sad

It's that what is killing you?

The next INEC Chairman is going to be one of Tinubu's known boys, and you can do nothing.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by IfnobeGod20: 1:50pm On Jan 01
aswani:

You are right, the international observers all saw what Cynthia Okeke did on behalf of LP and couldn't believe their eyes.
You guys are the most irredeemable human on the surface of the earth. See what I wrote below

"Why you people so myopic in mind, soul and spirit. In the news the prof. never said Mahmoud should resign because Obi didn't win. He claimed Mahmoud should resign because of many irregularities in the presidential election and par what the international observers said in their reports.
If you had used your common sense and not swim in ignorance and tribal identity and if integrity is your watchword, it was virtually all the international observers that claimed that the election were marred with different irregularities and some of them even mentioned states. But surprisingly you enablers of evil and retrogression of our country put eyes away from the reports of the observers and start chasing shadows.
Well, to you guys the international observers are also Igbos and in support of Obi. One thing is sure as the Bible put it in Proverbs 13 verse 34: "Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people".
The above is what we are suffering as a country and a people and God will not close or change his standard because of Nigeria. The foundation of God stands sure with seal on it. You cannot live in sin and said the grace of God should abide, not possible. Until we change and stop enabling evil, before God's face shine on the nation and his people.
Fun issue here is, the sin of the few rob on everyone and that is why you see people that cannot bear the brunt again are japaing asap. I pray it won't consume us before we retract our steps.
With all the human and natural resources available in the country, we are still suffering. It's not coincident, ibinu Olorun loun ro ojo".

But you dubiously extract the one that appeal to you and finetuned it to your desire. Surely people that are saying this country cannot be better, I am beginning to believe them because your kind with the spirit of witchcraft will never allow this country to move forward, until God help the country and wipe her enemies away from the sane Nigerians that want the good of the land.

The same set will still go to mosque or church disturbing God for what they intentionally contributed to. God is never a magician, whatever you sow, you must reap. That's just God's foundation and cannot be changed or altered because of anybody or nation. No nation lives and swims in an unrighteous system move forward because the holy book says, righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to the people. This nation must be loosed from the grip of her enemies by fire by force because of his saints and those that really love it and not because of love for a person or party.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by aswani(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01
IfnobeGod20:

But you dubiously extract the one that appeal to you and finetuned it to your desire. Surely people that are saying this country cannot be better, I am beginning to believe them because your kind with the spirit of witchcraft will never allow this country to move forward, until God help the country and wipe her enemies away from the sane Nigerians that want the good of the land.

You were right about what you said, I was right about what I said, chikena.

If God decided to wipe out Nigeria's enemies from amongst the sane enemies all you IPOBidients wouldn't last a minute.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by pacespot(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01
Is like this man doesn't know how these Northern Muslims view the rest of the country yet? They see you as slaves that is why they don't give a sh*t about what opinions you have.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01
IfnobeGod20:

Why you people so myopic in mind, soul and spirit. In the news the prof. never said Mahmoud should resign because Obi didn't win. He claimed Mahmoud should resign because of many irregularities in the presidential election and par what the international observers said in their reports.
Funny issue here is, the sin of the few is rob on everyone and that is why you see people that cannot bear the brunt more are japaing asap. I pray it won't consume us before we retract our steps.
With all the human and natural resources available in the country, we are still suffering. It's not coincident, ibinu Olorun loun ro ojo.
you and the prof are insane... What irregularities that both PDP and their feeders party LP couldn't prove in court... U pple just talk thrash always Ina Japa reach Indians or Pakistan... U think Japa is cheap or what... The Prof is a bitter obidient who ll still complain in 2027 when APC won again... If u guys don't want that to happen LP should fall back to PDP and face APC as one house otherwise u guys should shut up with ur useless propaganda..
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by IfnobeGod20: 9:09pm On Jan 01
aswani:

You were right about what you said, I was right about what I said, chikena.

If God decided to wipe out Nigeria's enemies from amongst the sane enemies all you IPOBidients wouldn't last a minute.
Who is IPOBidients? You think I am Igbo? This is what I have been saying. Always thinking every supporters of Obi is Igbo or obidient. Very myopic reasoning. May God deliver the agbadorians before they utterly destroy themselves.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by aswani(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01
IfnobeGod20:

Who is IPOBidients? You think I am Igbo? This is what I have been saying. Always thinking every supporters of Obi is Igbo or obidient. Very myopic reasoning. May God deliver the agbadorians before they utterly destroy our themselves.

If it quacks, waddles and swims like a duck, it must be a... .. Duck
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by IfnobeGod20: 6:12am On Jan 02
aswani:

If it quacks, waddles and swims like a duck, it must be a... .. Duck
Even the hausa man that is supporting Obi in the far north is Igbo to agbadorian's family. What a demented mind. You better heal yourself of this self inflicted disease before it utterly choke you. Bitter emotion is dangerous than infestation of HIV. Better go softly. Abo Oro lan so fo mo oluwabi, to ba denu e, a do din di.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by IfnobeGod20: 6:30am On Jan 02
OGHENAOGIE:
you and the prof are insane... What irregularities that both PDP and their feeders party LP couldn't prove in court... U pple just talk thrash always Ina Japa reach Indians or Pakistan... U think Japa is cheap or what... The Prof is a bitter obidient who ll still complain in 2027 when APC won again... If u guys don't want that to happen LP should fall back to PDP and face APC as one house otherwise u guys should shut up with ur useless propaganda..
We are in it together. O nti yo le, we face the problem together. Ojo to ro sewuro lo ro si reke. If it is good, we enjoy it together, if it's bad, we face the brunt together. If the Prof. is a bitter obidient, meaning you're also a bitter agbadorian and an irredeemable one for that matter, with your suffering and smiling posture. I pray you will not suffer to the end of the world. "E bi pa wa o".
They could not prove irregularity in your demented brain, when justices used technicality to punctured evidences presented without dwelling on substantive suit.
Your advise on what the oppositions suppose to do is none of your business. Keep that to yourself because you cannot know more than those playing the game. Yes, APC will win as they have successfully captured all the state apparatus to themselves. They can evil win all the available positions, ko kan aye.
Whether japa is cheap or not cheap is none of your business. People are still moving in drove and it wouldn't stop till economy changed. No body want to die trying and struggling in his/her own country with abundant resources blessed by God, except suffering and smiling agbadorians.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by aswani(m): 7:29am On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

Even the hausa man that is supporting Obi in the far north is Igbo to agbadorian's family. What a demented mind. You better heal yourself of this self inflicted disease before it utterly choke you. Bitter emotion is dangerous than infestation of HIV. Better go softly. Abo Oro lan so fo mo oluwabi, to ba denu e, a do din di.

You are the one that needs to get over Peter Obi being soundly defeated by President Tinubu and you need to do so quickly.

Your knowledge of Anambra politics and governance is interesting, your love and adoration for Chinedu Gbadebo (who you interestingly referred to as Awori) is commendable, your hatred of anything regarding President Tinubu is alarming, your regard for Nnamdi Kanu is eye opening.

Also your quick propensity to needlessly hurl abuse and insult is the trademark of certain people. Not to talk about the negative generalisation of Yoruba people that, funny enough, tends to go hand in hand with all that I stated previously.

And that is before we even start to talk about your infatuation with Peter Obi.

When a poster writes "I am A Yoruba" (emphasis mine), it is obvious to me what they are not and what they are trying to reinforce in the minds of people.

I myself know people of non-Yoruba ancestry born and/or brought up in Yorubaland whose Yoruba is much better than those with Yoruba ancestry so your being fluent in Yoruba as you have repeatedly shown to try and prove what you want people to think you are means little.

Nutin do you sha.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:51am On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

We are in it together. O nti yo le, we face the problem together. Ojo to ro sewuro lo ro si reke. If it is good, we enjoy it together, if it's bad, we face the brunt together. If the Prof. is a bitter obidient, meaning you're also a bitter agbadorian and an irredeemable one for that matter, with your suffering and smiling posture. I pray you will not suffer to the end of the world. "E bi pa wa o".
They could not prove irregularity in your demented brain, when justices used technicality to punctured evidences presented without dwelling on substantive suit.
Your advise on what the oppositions suppose to do is none of your business. Keep that to yourself because you cannot know more than those playing the game. Yes, APC will win as they have successfully captured all the state apparatus to themselves. They can evil win all the available positions, ko kan aye.
Whether japa is cheap or not cheap is none of your business. People are still moving in drove and it wouldn't stop till economy changed. No body want to die trying and struggling in his/her own country with abundant resources blessed by God, except suffering and smiling agbadorians.
thrash as usual
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by IfnobeGod20: 9:51pm On Jan 02
aswani:

You are the one that needs to get over Peter Obi being soundly defeated by President Tinubu and you need to do so quickly.

Your knowledge of Anambra politics and governance is interesting, your love and adoration for Chinedu Gbadebo (who you interestingly referred to as Awori) is commendable, your hatred of anything regarding President Tinubu is alarming, your regard for Nnamdi Kanu is eye opening.

Also your quick propensity to needlessly hurl abuse and insult is the trademark of certain people. Not to talk about the negative generalisation of Yoruba people that, funny enough, tends to go hand in hand with all that I stated previously.

And that is before we even start to talk about your infatuation with Peter Obi.

When a poster writes "I am A Yoruba" (emphasis mine), it is obvious to me what they are not and what they are trying to reinforce in the minds of people.

I myself know people of non-Yoruba ancestry born and/or brought up in Yorubaland whose Yoruba is much better than those with Yoruba ancestry so your being fluent in Yoruba as you have repeatedly shown to try and prove what you want people to think you are means little.

Nutin do you sha.
See the way you brought in irrelevant issue to discourse. What brought about Chinedu Gbadebo here please? What brought about Nnamdi Kanu here too? You're not comfortable I swear to God. Inferiority complex is really worrying you. Please why importing issue not in discourse to this?

Just as I have said, you need to work on yourself because at the rate you're going and the hatred you have for this your imaginary enemies, it may later choke you because bad emotion kills faster than even HIV. You don't harbour a whole human being inside you and be comfortable, not possible. You need to work on yourself before it gets out of hand.

Meanwhile, you're trying to doubt my yorubaness. Sorry I am a real Omoluabi but I see myself as a patriotic Nigerian and don't play ethnic card at all because of my understanding how developed system works without discrimination. Our ethnic and religion division, separation and no respect for individuals are what have brought the nation to her kneeling state till date. Never doubt my Yorubaness because I am and I won't join anyone to play sectionalism or ethnic bias. I am far away from that.

The progression and the health of Nigeria is paramount to me than playing any ethnic and sectional bias because the wealth of this country is my wealth and the wealth of my people too. So, don't expect me to join you guys in ethnic summersault. I am far above that. You know why, because my Bible tells me that some say Paul watered and another say Apollo watered but it is only God that gave the increase. Meaning no single unit can stand alone. Just because one tribe want to neglect the other, that's why the country is not moving forward. E je ka gbe je fori.
Re: Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe by IfnobeGod20: 9:55pm On Jan 02
OGHENAOGIE:
thrash as usual
Yes, it is thrash as you say it and that is why our leaders always trash you people because they know you cannot think by yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Chief Behind S/west Robberies Arrested / Is Fashola Over Celebrated? Or He Is On Vacation / Femi Gbajabiamila Rejects National Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.