Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Sex Scam: My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Scam: My Experience (273 Views)

Sex Scam: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Scam: My Experience by Pinkybush: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Happy new year to you all in advance. I just want to pour this out before I enter 2024.
A guy once told me that some oloshos carry juju to weak guys' prick after collecting money to have sex. I thought it's fiction until I met one.
Since July 2022 I travelled from Ph to Lagos till this month, I haven't had sex, making me one year and six months. That was because I wanted to fucus on what will give me money without any distraction from girls. But, last week I decided to visit olosho quarters at Oyingbo. After sitting there for more than an hour, I called the one I liked with a nice shape. We bargained on the price and she accepted, so I followed her to her room. Before getting there, my prick was already standing waiting to chop that pussy. she brought condom and wore on my prick, after collecting money. She laid down and I climbed. But, for the greatest shock of My life my prick suddenly became flaccid. I tried to push it in, but to no avail. By then she started forming angry, because she knew what she did. From that moment I now recalled what that my friend told me.
For more than an hour of getting out from there my prick was still weak, even when sitting outside there looking at half naked oloshos. After two hours I started regaining myself, and to be sure that the fault was not from me, because I know myself as a machine, I called another olosho, we bargained and she accepted, so I followed her. After doing the needful I enter and it was SUPER.😆
If I ever come across any means to subdue that olosho's juju, I will go back and meet her.
Guys have you experience such thing before or could she be a ghost?
Could she be a

(1) (Reply)

Why Lack Of Communication Is A Red Flag In Any Relationship / Humanbeings Are Very Difficult To Pleased, Especially Nigerians. / Describe Him In A Few Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.