Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Humanbeings Are Very Difficult To Pleased, Especially Nigerians. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humanbeings Are Very Difficult To Pleased, Especially Nigerians. (270 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / 3 Things You Can Easily Start But Very Difficult To Stop / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humanbeings Are Very Difficult To Pleased, Especially Nigerians. by Truvelisback(m): 9:50am On Apr 11
Good day, fellas. I have come to realize that humanbeings are very difficult to please, especially Nigerians. We complain too much, even over minor or irrelevant issues. After reading some events online, it even pisses me off the more. Why are Nigerians ingrate?
1. Peter Obi voluntarily made a borehole for a community with his own money yet people complained and criticized him heavily for his kind gesture.
2. Tinubu declared public holiday, una still dey complain, if him no declare, una go still complain.
3. Naira is gradually appreciating yet some of you are still complaining. I understand that the cost of living is high but we should appreciate every effort our leaders are making instead of criticizing their good effort. Nigeria don spoil no be today. Our previous govt caused these havocs. After seeing all these, i think Nigerians deserve Wicked and heartless leaders like Buhari. Many of us are ingrates.

3 Likes

Re: Humanbeings Are Very Difficult To Pleased, Especially Nigerians. by Truvelisback(m): 10:07am On Apr 11
These are some of the reasons some wealthy people chose not to render help to people.

2 Likes

Re: Humanbeings Are Very Difficult To Pleased, Especially Nigerians. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08am On Apr 11
lipsrsealed
In a nutshell, Nigerians are insatiable
Re: Humanbeings Are Very Difficult To Pleased, Especially Nigerians. by Balablue64: 10:14am On Apr 11
And what you are doing is also complaining, ranting and venting too.
See ebi mpiawa azu is in town, have you eaten breakfast today?
Re: Humanbeings Are Very Difficult To Pleased, Especially Nigerians. by Balablue64: 10:14am On Apr 11
Truvelisback:
These are some of the reasons some wealthy people chose not to render help to people.
True
Re: Humanbeings Are Very Difficult To Pleased, Especially Nigerians. by Idonweak: 10:17am On Apr 11
Please don't bring politics to romance section.
Re: Humanbeings Are Very Difficult To Pleased, Especially Nigerians. by Daniel7543: 11:04am On Apr 11
Nigerians are animals, even Buhari said “cows are easy to control than Nigerians”… u reading this is a confirm animal. We are animals.

(1) (Reply)

K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For S-a-l-e Oxford Area UK / One Month Project. / News Blog Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.