Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Medicine To Kill Bedbug - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Medicine To Kill Bedbug (552 Views)

Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? / Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medicine To Kill Bedbug by Paramount01(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Pls can sombody recommend a good medicine to kill bedbug this thing is really eating up my baby. Thanks
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by OKOATA(m): 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Paramount01:
Pls can sombody recommend a good medicine to kill bedbug this thing is really eating up my baby. Thanks
If you can do this it will take time though. Boil plenty hot water and keep pouring it all over your bed or if there's some heavy sun you can continually dry your bed but plenty hot water will kill all of them.
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by mamaafrik(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
I used hot water with salt dissolved in it snd it worked
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by Paramount01(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
OKOATA:
If you can do this it will take time though. Boil plenty hot water and keep pouring it all over your bed or if there's some heavy sun you can continually dry your bed but plenty hot water will kill all of them.

What of iron
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by Paramount01(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
mamaafrik:
I used hot water with salt dissolved in it snd it worked

For like how many days
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by OKOATA(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Paramount01:

What of iron
Iron can't heat deep into your mattress moreover that will take too much time cos you will need to be turning your bed left and right.
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by arthurwillia(m): 2:20am On Jan 01
Original sniper + water. Oau days
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by Angrigowt: 6:38am On Jan 01
U r poor. Burn the mattress n get a replacement. Bed bugs is a great sign of poverty
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by HOMA777: 6:56am On Jan 01
Paramount01:

I feel your pain towards your dear baby.
Bedbugs have too many hideouts wherever they choose to dwell.

I know something that works with immediate effect. With a budget of NGN5,000 kindly buy kerosene and mix with detergent soap of your choice, the detergent will barely dissolve in kerosene. If you can sieve fine if not, ignore. But the detergent residue will block the spray hose,get a spray can to finish the entire fumigation of your environment not just the mattress.

There is one side effect it chokes really hard.
I will advice whenever you want to apply it, please go on a vacation for like a week.

You will feel grateful, if you apply it.

Warm Regards
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by mamaafrik(m): 8:25am On Jan 01
Paramount01:

For like how many days

3 days interval for 2weeks
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by MILLERMannn: 8:38am On Jan 01
Angrigowt:
U r poor. Burn the mattress n get a replacement. Bed bugs is a great sign of poverty
Keep shut, it is not just bed they stuck to. Just pray you didn't bring it into ur house. Once they lay eggs you are in soup.
Re: Medicine To Kill Bedbug by mamaafrik(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04
Paramount01:

For like how many days

4_6 times

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Is Highly Celebrated Celebrity / Poor Sex In Marriage / Gurus In The House, Men Like Men, Sabi Men. Your Attention Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.