Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? (2325 Views)

Medicine To Kill Bedbug / Pls How Can I Last Long / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Burdenbearer: 3:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Hi, pls, how do i get rid of bedbug?
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by alphaNomega: 3:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Burn that mattress.
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by jeromestarks: 4:37am On Sep 07, 2022
alphaNomega:
Burn that mattress.
Don't worry, continue. One day I will slap you.

4 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by jeromestarks: 4:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Burdenbearer:
The best way to get rid of bedbugs is to look at it lucaricalously and then get a galvanized indonicide motologlogastrol inside a mutalfata cumcumbastica which is the main ingredient in an undifulated cucumis futacumalucampata. Add this to common salt and pour it on the bed.

5 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by BionicA16: 4:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Fumigate the room thoroughly, the foam included

3 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Messi1: 4:49am On Sep 07, 2022
just born ya left yansh
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by incandescentena: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2022
You should call the EXPERT. They know what to do

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by 2Radii: 5:48am On Sep 07, 2022
If only u can fleet the room and mattress with a mixture of Hydrochloric acid and MySQL soda water
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Blaxie: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Mix petrol and sniper..use it in fumigating and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Mtschewwww: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2022
Burdenbearer:
Buy DRESS FORCE. (The original of it) because there are many fake in the market. Apply it on the affected areas where the bedbugs reside. It kills them all including their eggs.
Do this and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Opperwezen(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Fumigate the house thoroughly, especially walls and furnitures.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Uncle96(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Use sniper, you can mix with a little kerosine.. Pour drops of the mixture at every corner of the house including around your bed.

Make sure you do this at night or evening, let's say around 7.30 when they come out. Close all the windows for at least 6 hours, do this for about 4 days every night and don't sleep at home. That' will get rid of them

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by ednut1(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2022
Sniper

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Cravemore: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2022
This bedbug na very bad thing. It shameful something though.

Just buy sniper and add kerosine and canfor and raid it everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by lekush(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2022
This solution works 100% because it's normally used to kill termites on farmlands.

Buy Perfect killer, mix with kerosine in the ratio perfect killer : Kerosine - 2:10. Spray on the spots where there is bed bugs and on corners of beds and furnitures in the house. Shut all the windows and doors to the room/appartment before and after using the mixture (about 3 hrs after spraying). It kiss the bug and their eggs

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by ProblemChild1: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Sniper and kerosene

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Trilz(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2022
I hate beg bugs
Those insects be cultist

I do any data entry job
Check my signature if you need my service.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Nonexisting1: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

Don't worry, continue. One day I will slap you.
But he offered the best solution to it. Burn or get rid of your mattress and your rug if you have one and bedbug will go. It's that simple.
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by olasaad(f): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Burdenbearer:

Use only sniper to fumigate the room very well. Then leave the room for 3 to 5 days so that the bedbugs will be starve of blood to fertilise new eggs

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Jammey6551(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
You wed the bug, before you bed the bug!
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by omochelsea004(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Get the blackish powder inside big tiger batteries used for transistor radio, mix it with kerosene, after mixing probably, mix the solution with sniper

Sprinkle the mixture at every corner of the room, plus all the places you suspect they may be hiding, under the rug or carpet, every joint of you furnitures, do this consistently for a week so as to make sure you finish all of them including all their eggs, mind you, if just 1 still remain for you room, or even their eggs, battle continues niyen o

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by ICEKING95(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Blaxie:
Mix petrol and sniper..use it in fumigating and thank me later.
Are you serious
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Guderian(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Vacate the room where it is dwelling for like a month.
They will dry up

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
One thing for sure is bedbugs don't stay too far from their target, best time to attack them is during the day. If you live alone, you can wash all your clothes and put it in separate bag. Spray a sniper + kerosene mix (spray nozzle recommend, stream nozzle will waste the content quickly). Carry your mattress outside, the corner and lining and if there are any holes, spray those areas. The sides (lining) where the mattress is stitched should contain a lot of em eggs, use the edge of a knife or scissors to brush it off (it is somewhat sticky to materials). Repeat for all beds and if possible sofa and spray walls near bed.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Finisher07(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bros relocate Asap grin

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Burdenbearer: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Finisher07:
Bros relocate Asap grin
Relocate ke!
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Burdenbearer: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
omochelsea004:
Get the blackish powder inside big tiger batteries used for transistor radio, mix it with kerosene, after mixing probably, mix the solution with sniper

Sprinkle the mixture at every corner of the room, plus all the places you suspect they may be hiding, under the rug or carpet, every joint of you furnitures, do this consistently for a week so as to make sure you finish all of them including all their eggs, mind you, if just 1 still remain for you room, or even their eggs, battle continues niyen o
These bedbugs are just related witches and wizards, na for night dem dey operate.
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Burblingirl(f): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Buy a pesticide called DRESS FORCE,it's in powder form and about 300 naira.
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sniper

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by 7uplover: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Get rid of the bed
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Burdenbearer: 5:14am On Feb 14, 2023
BionicA16:
Fumigate the room thoroughly, the foam included
Which type do u think would be the best? Is Raid good enough?
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Burdenbearer: 5:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Burblingirl:
Buy a pesticide called DRESS FORCE,it's in powder form and about 300 naira.
Will i mix it kerosene b4 use?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. / Should One Have A Back-up While In A Relationship? / Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.