Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I'm In A Mess Help Out Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Mess Help Out Please (4318 Views)

Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by LooneyLester: 4:52am On Jan 01
Sell yuur kidney

I get plug, just inbox me

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Mhizzard(m): 5:35am On Jan 01
TheFinesseKid:
o.de what's different from this year and the last year? Una just gather foolish for Nigeria. No wonder y'all got herd mentality. New year, new me Nonsense. 98 percent of y'all won't change shit this year, cause y'all talk too much.
see werey mouth like that of imb€cile.go get life if nobody never told you.start a new year means a lot but i have no time to drag words with.had it been you have dead you would have known the essence.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by missjekyll: 6:27am On Jan 01
Why do you want just transfer. Where are you in port Harcourt?
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by NwaliE01: 6:46am On Jan 01
This is where friends and family comes to play.

If people that knows you can't help you, then who are we to help you?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by faceland: 7:07am On Jan 01
Unyimekelvin:
Good evening NL, please i have been trying to borrow money from loan app but I was declined😭😭😭...i was told to wait for 15days ..i haven't done this before..i just wanted to try it nd sort a little issue out...😭😭😭

I'm in a very big mess right now,i need money; it's urgent 😭😭😭 omor 🥺
Please someone should help me with money now to be paid back when I get my salary on 20th..🙏🙏🙏🙏 before i die abegi 🙏🙏🙏

I need 10k please, some one should help me now, I'm just out of Cash now. 😭😭😭😭
I can't pretend again..please someone should help me.. i will pay back.. i can drop my contact ND anything you want..

You want money now, now. now, to solve a SECRET problem which all loan app reject you, on January the hardest month?

Post screenshot (with the time of your phone showing), of 10 different Loan App on Google PlayStore that you have fully downloaded and registered and the screenshot should show their decline. I am sure you didn't try even two app but want free money.

I want you to drop your phone at a store as collateral or any thing far more than 10k in secondhand value.
Alternatively, you can try this post format on white people (it is those that have that give freely, that is only $10 to them).

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by faceland: 7:14am On Jan 01
Mhizzard:

see werey mouth like that of imb€cile.go get life if nobody never told you.start a new year means a lot but i have no time to drag words with.had it been you have dead you would have known the essence.

Everyone with direction already know how they would spend their money this new month/year and this one want people to start the year by throwing 10k to someone online so that if it works, that would be his new full-time job, online begging (like the others who post on front page post, someone paid them that jinjer them).

TheFinesseKid:
o.de what's different from this year and the last year? Una just gather foolish for Nigeria. No wonder y'all got herd mentality. New year, new me Nonsense. 98 percent of y'all won't change shit this year, cause y'all talk too much.
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by TheFinesseKid: 7:23am On Jan 01
Mhizzard:

idiot. You said the same Nonsense last year. Una go rush go church church for crossover still knack th next day or day before..commit fornication. Y'all are jokers.
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Switinthemiddle(m): 8:25am On Jan 01
[quote author=Unyimekelvin post=127721077]oga I'm not a gambler..
It's for health issue sha✌️
I could have shown you the bill but I can't upload pic here.. SELF DENIAL IS THE GREATEST FORM OF HYPOCRISY. U postd on d 20 aug 2022 bout masturbation nd betting so i automatically knew ur prob. Guy na only ur famz fit help u ryt nw cuz na dem help me. Tell them bout ur addiction. Ur prob isnt spiritual but mental nd psychological
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 8:57am On Jan 01
Angrigowt:
Scammer
U wan go use am turn up dey form happy new year. Sapa wan finish u. U get data.u get phone but dey sleep dey dream say u go see alert. Ole
Good morning Sir, scam on 10k ?? I wanted help sir, I'm not a scammer okay.. beside i didn't compel you to help me or persuaded you...

For this country na everybody de scam ba??🤔🤔abi ...if pesin need help na scammer..rest enjoy your New yr.✌️
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 8:59am On Jan 01
[quote author=Switinthemiddle post=127722544][/quote] this is isn't about addiction boss 🤝
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 9:00am On Jan 01
TheFinesseKid:
idiot. You said the same Nonsense last year. Una go rush go church church for crossover still knack th next day or day before..commit fornication. Y'all are jokers.
✌️🤔 na hypocrite full this country.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 9:04am On Jan 01
faceland:

Everyone with direction already know how they would spend their money this new month/year and this one want people to start the year by throwing 10k to someone online so that if it works, that would be his new full-time job, online begging (like the others who post on front page post, someone paid them that jinjer them).

Good morning, I always feel ashamed asking for help okay.. but I have no choice.
If you can help, you help...i do help people though.🤝

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 9:05am On Jan 01
LooneyLester:
Sell yuur kidney

I get plug, just inbox me
because of 10k?? omor boss i get work o
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 9:12am On Jan 01
MrCork:

10k korrr....10 billlion k niii

BEGGGGGING FOR MOINEY ON JAN 1 2024.......U A EMBARRRRASMENT TO AFRICA..SHAME oN U FOR BEGGGIN..SHAME ON u!!(no ooofencse)) !
angry
Good morning sir, embarrassement to Africans wow.🤔... for 10k?🥶 Belike I go stop to the help people because this is terrible💔
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Haakeem(m): 10:07am On Jan 01
Nobody would answer you.
Better go and start Yahoo, And if anyone here criticize you, show em this post.
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 10:18am On Jan 01
Haakeem:
Nobody would answer you.
Better go and start Yahoo, And if anyone here criticize you, show em this post.
Good morning boss, i can't do Yahoo now just for 10k.
I'm a salary earner but just out cash, I'm against fraud boss.😡🤝 Can you help me??
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 10:20am On Jan 01
Why is it so difficult to find help anywhere in this country💔💔
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 10:34am On Jan 01
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by ehsan55p: 1:50pm On Jan 01
no boss i actually posted it last🥺I'm having issue that's why I posted it..can you help me out ,i pay double it .no boss i actually posted it last🥺I'm having issue that's why I posted it..can you help me out ,i pay double it ....
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Kevineleven(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01
There is nothing new about the year, just a new day as usual, they just gave it a new name/number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by dreamwords: 4:10pm On Jan 01
Kevineleven:
There is nothing new about the year, just a new day as usual, they just gave it a new name/number.
and your age changes and you get older too
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Kevineleven(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01
dreamwords:

and your age changes and you get older too
It happens every day, we don't age yearly but daily you get?

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Error401: 7:39pm On Jan 01
You didnt ask rightly. You asked for help without any prove. You even rejected cash payment. 10k is not alot of money, I would have helped if there was alittle more details about your predicaments.

Unyimekelvin:
Why is it so difficult to find help anywhere in this country💔💔
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 9:15pm On Jan 01
Error401:
You didnt ask rightly. You asked for help without any prove. You even rejected cash payment. 10k is not alot of money, I would have helped if there was alittle more details about your predicaments.

Good evening sir, please how did you want me to prove it??
I didn't reject cash payment,i said I base at Port Harcourt...i didn't actually know is own location. Can I email you??
7039147406 opay ... thank you.
I will be be very grateful if you help out.its just an health issue...i have already wasted a little i had.😭😭😭😭😭..i can drop my contact sir.
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 9:15pm On Jan 01
Kevineleven:
surel!!
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by BItt: 11:01pm On Jan 01
Error401:

I can also provide mine
Opay 9067 3297 55
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Gadafii: 11:18pm On Jan 01
What do you need the 20k for, why can’t you borrow from loan app, it could’ve bad record otherwise almost everyone with good credit scores can borrow from many of these loan app

Thirdly why can’t you upload picture here to back up the bill claim, if you are serious answer these questions and help will come your way
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 12:17am On Jan 02
Gadafii:
What do you need the 20k for, why can’t you borrow from loan app, it could’ve bad record otherwise almost everyone with good credit scores can borrow from many of these loan app

Thirdly why can’t you upload picture here to back up the bill claim, if you are serious answer these questions and help will come your way
i wanted 10k not 20k..i have not borrowed before, I'm unable to upload any pictures here sir..
It's 10k i needed not 20k.🥺
7039147406 opay.thank you..
I will be very grateful if anyone help me..
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 12:40am On Jan 02
Someone should help me now 10k only 7039147406 opay..😭😭😭😭😭😭🤲🤲🤲
Before i die here 🥺🥺 omor...

I have poured My heart out...i don't want to die in silent..🤲🤲🤲🤲
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Gadafii: 4:21am On Jan 02
Unyimekelvin:
i wanted 10k not 20k..i have not borrowed before, I'm unable to upload any pictures here sir..
It's 10k i needed not 20k.🥺
7039147406 opay.thank you..
I will be very grateful if anyone help me..
you have option of uploading 4 pictures at a time when you want to make comment or quote someone, so how exactly you are not able to upload pictures here,?

How about you send the said evidence of your bill to a mail I can provide, because without evidence nobody will take you serious
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Geovanni412(m): 4:35am On Jan 02
Unyimekelvin:
Someone should help me now 10k only 7039147406 opay..😭😭😭😭😭😭🤲🤲🤲
Before i die here 🥺🥺 omor...

I have poured My heart out...i don't want to die in silent..🤲🤲🤲🤲

How can we help you if we don't know your exact problem?

How can we help you if there is no evidence that this is a medical issue?

Be honest about your issues,

Also, if you have a service or product you are selling...mention it and we will patronise you.
Re: I'm In A Mess Help Out Please by Unyimekelvin: 7:41am On Jan 02
Gadafii:
you have option of uploading 4 pictures at a time when you want to make comment or quote someone, so how exactly you are not able to upload pictures here,?

How about you send the said evidence of your bill to a mail I can provide, because without evidence nobody will take you serious
Good morning, Alright!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions / Ladies Only: See Reasons Why You Should Not Wear G-strings. / A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.