Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (105930 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01
dmahn:

Its time for another withdrawal kiss... 4th $5 withdrawal from a $20 account... Its like the prop guys are my enemy 😅... This used to be me b4 joining the prop space.. Na this confidence make me go enter prop space say I'm ready for the challenge only for me to be swimming in DD for the past 8 months cry... I took a break from prop trading now and pips wey no dey show on prop dey show on personal account.... What could be wrong

Alert received in less than a minute as usual.. Thanks to Octa.. Balance back to 20.. We go Again next week

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 3:16pm On Mar 01
OfficialP:

Payment received. Glow Node is legit. The customer service is the best I have seen, aswear
Congratulations Man! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 3:32pm On Mar 01
OfficialP:

Payment received. Glow Node is legit. The customer service is the best I have seen, aswear
Congratulations 👏

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01
On EURJPY....looking to that deep drop.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by superintendents(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01
dmahn:

Alert received in less than a minute as usual.. Thanks to Octa.. Balance back to 20.. We go Again next week
teach me how to catch fish bro..

guide me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ebenezary(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01
done for the first day conteest 5%+ profit with 100% win rate this time is by God's grace victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by collitexnaira(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01
Hotforex are fuk**ng manipulators. They manipulated my trade during the 4pm New release

I had a gold sell which was already in profit. So I adjusted my SL because of the News, I placed my SL at 2048.89, even if my SL is hit I will make 70usd.

To my surprise, immediately the New was released my SL was hit, I checked my profit and saw just 10.4usd. I then I check my Trade history and I realised they automatically adjusted my SL to 2052.50, which made me lost most of my profit.

Please guys is this normal during news release

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01
dmahn:

boss, weldone. Abeg na weekly you dey withdraw or daily? Abi na once you hit your $5 target?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PIPSMARSHALL: 4:56pm On Mar 01
The current gold candle is high...e look like hard dic
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 5:12pm On Mar 01
Jameselias:
that's the problem I don't know if they will allow us to migrate with out completing the current phase

I sent you a mail. please reply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 5:28pm On Mar 01
greatcheer:

I sent you a mail. please reply
i don't have access to that email send to this one

naschidi@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01
superintendents:
teach me how to catch fish bro..

guide me

Na novince I be too cheif cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01
Petah:
boss, weldone. Abeg na weekly you dey withdraw or daily? Abi na once you hit your $5 target?

Once I hit $5 profit I withdraw.. I don't want to get too confident

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01
On AUDUSD, we could see it push to the downside at 0.64229 level

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eaglepixel: 5:56pm On Mar 01
dmahn:

Once I hit $5 profit I withdraw.. I don't want to get too confident

That's a gift. 5x5$ 25$ without stress

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01
peteregwu:
On AUDUSD, we could see it push to the downside at 0.64229 level
these guys have so much bullish strength now, bears may not have Thier way in the long run

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GarkiAccessory(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01
Gold to 2130 happening much earlier than envisaged

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 6:22pm On Mar 01
collitexnaira:
Hotforex are fuk**ng manipulators. They manipulated my trade during the 4pm New release

I had a gold sell which was already in profit. So I adjusted my SL because of the News, I placed my SL at 2048.89, even if my SL is hit I will make 70usd.

To my surprise, immediately the New was released my SL was hit, I checked my profit and saw just 10.4usd. I then I check my Trade history and I realised they automatically adjusted my SL to 2052.50, which made me lost most of my profit.

Please guys is this normal during news release
welcome to the school of forex manipulations and rigging, lol. They will tell you that is the BEST price their liquid provider willing to buy or sell from you. So the spread has to be automatically adjusted. You are lucky that they still gave you small profits, if others, they would have taken you out at a negative price. Thats what is called slippage, Hope it is demo though. Prop firms are worst during news especially during challenges. You just have to be smart trading during the news, if not, that is where many accounts get slaughtered. You may not be lucky next time. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01
peteregwu:
BrentCash. Risky

On Brentcash, tp was hit after a long while. 💯

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01
Looking to see this guy sell to 423%

Finding entry is the issue, but stoploss ideally should be 0%

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 6:39pm On Mar 01
I will see in 12days. I had all rules (consistency rules, IP rules, hedge rules, etc) boldly on my palm after funded.

I fulfilled all, they cannot deny me of 8K, if they will deduct, it would be $246 ish, not more. This is because, yesterday, I calculated my mean lot size for all 82 trades ish. Whatever the value is, non of your trades must be 200% of the mean lot and none must be 75% less. Whichever of this, they will deduct the profit. When I checked, only one of the trades failed that rule and the profit on that particular trade was $246 ish. Nothing more.

Hence, I expect nothing less than 8K - 246. One major stvpid reason I have seen them gave on trustpilot is: your trade is similar to another trade with the so so so trade ID, NO FURTHER EVIDENCE.

If they yield, I will stick to them, if not, I will go back to fundednext and drop my own review on trustpilot so others can avoid them. I will then report them to my bank and claim a chargeback. I should be refunded my paid fee and they should go after them. Just that I have three 100K accounts with them.

Fingers crossed!
#IFF #InfinityForexFunds

ebenezary:
both nextstepfunded and this infinity prop are denying lot of payout lately for stupid reasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01
Looking to buy till 423

, Entry from Monday

SL at 0%

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by geedot: 8:31pm On Mar 01
Ibrahimlagosian:
Good afternoon everyone here.

It's been a long time I made a post on this thread.My studies choked up when I proceeded to 200lv grin grin, medicine isn't easy but yet, never stopped me from actively engaging in my trading activities.Money must be made in this current era.
I'm also noticing new monikers here.Indeed this shows that the thread is growing as I see 5k pages before the end of the year.gabsonfx,Davigle,samfelly,donsheddy,geedot,lanshile and co, how's the biz going on your side cool??
Ibro makanaki, I'm doing my gambling as usual. #TeamS&R. @Peteregwu, how have you been coping with swing these past weeks. The reversal is crazy, I had to start daytrading for the main time.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01
GabsonFX2:
I will see in 12days. I had all rules (consistency rules, IP rules, hedge rules, etc) boldly on my palm after funded.

I fulfilled all, they cannot deny me of 8K, if they will deduct, it would be $246 ish, not more. This is because, yesterday, I calculated my mean lot size for all 82 trades ish. Whatever the value is, non of your trades must be 200% of the mean lot and none must be 75% less. Whichever of this, they will deduct the profit. When I checked, only one of the trades failed that rule and the profit on that particular trade was $246 ish. Nothing more.

Hence, I expect nothing less than 8K - 246. One major stvpid reason I have seen them gave on trustpilot is: your trade is similar to another trade with the so so so trade ID, NO FURTHER EVIDENCE.

If they yield, I will stick to them, if not, I will go back to fundednext and drop my own review on trustpilot so others can avoid them. I will then report them to my bank and claim a chargeback. I should be refunded my paid fee and they should go after them. Just that I have three 100K accounts with them.

Fingers crossed!
#IFF #InfinityForexFunds

We are patiently waiting for them.. Hopefully they won't misbehave cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 9:10pm On Mar 01
GarkiAccessory:

👍👍👍
Boss your us100 is sweet to trade hope you got something out of it yesterday?

i got stopped out at breakeven on US100 but took profit on US30

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 9:14pm On Mar 01
dmahn:

That's why we've been advised here to stay away from all these competitions. Competition will only build the gambler in you and not the ideal trader. You cannot do without overtrading, gambling, fomo and all... Well!! if that's the only means of getting an account, you can keep trying but note that those guys on top of the list are gamblers. You can wait for NFP and cpi set both buy and sell order with max lot on all the giant pairs.. Just one cpi move might get you 25%

actually am not participating in the monthly competition to win an account, I am fully aware that I am not as good as those on the leaderboard. for me I see monthly competitions as my training ground with the hope of becoming better and hence win an account in the long run. I know that once I can achieve consistency in my trading then winning an account or managing live funds becomes easy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 9:15pm On Mar 01
Ibrahimlagosian:
Good afternoon everyone here.

It's been a long time I made a post on this thread.My studies choked up when I proceeded to 200lv grin grin, medicine isn't easy but yet, never stopped me from actively engaging in my trading activities.Money must be made in this current era.
I'm also noticing new monikers here.Indeed this shows that the thread is growing as I see 5k pages before the end of the year.gabsonfx,Davigle,samfelly,donsheddy,geedot,lanshile and co, how's the biz going on your side cool??

Mallam Ibrahim ya ya ne mutimi na, ya boko da makaranta, ka man ta da mu anan fa, great to have you back bro..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 9:18pm On Mar 01
nawao, werey gold did 400 pips today due to poor ISM manufacturing data and disappointing university of Michigan consumer sentiment report.

Damn what a blast, unfortunately currencies were a disappointment tsk tsk tsk

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01
geedot:
Ibro makanaki, I'm doing my gambling as usual. #TeamS&R. @Peteregwu, how have you been coping with swing these past weeks. The reversal is crazy, I had to start daytrading for the main time.

Market has been fair to me. Welcome!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by geedot: 9:45pm On Mar 01
peteregwu:

Market has been fair to me. Welcome!
Wasn't talking about fairness my bro. But all the same, it was nice hearing from you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01
Davigled:

actually am not participating in the monthly competition to win an account, I am fully aware that I am not as good as those on the leaderboard. for me I see monthly competitions as my training ground with the hope of becoming better and hence win an account in the long run. I know that once I can achieve consistency in my trading then winning an account or managing live funds becomes easy

100%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01
nzechu:
Are we buying or selling xxxusd.

I think it will buy in the long term

I think this will continue to play out in the following weeks Especially gold and it's xxxusd brothers

423% remains the target

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (228) (Reply)

Step By Step Procedure On How To Produce Quality Emulsion Paint By Yourself / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.