Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (110132 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 1:54am On Mar 02
Troubling!

Fear of Unknowns, fundednext was never like this.

dmahn:

We are patiently waiting for them.. Hopefully they won't misbehave cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingMaestro(m): 6:14am On Mar 02
peteregwu:

On Brentcash, tp was hit after a long while. πŸ’―
Please
I'll love to know how and when you entered this particular trade and what you looked out for.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 7:46am On Mar 02
realone12:
congratulations bro..

you finally chopin forex money.. ee no easy

Thanks my gee. Wasn't easy but to God be all the glory

@everyone.... Thanks for your messages, I saw all, read all and I deeply appreciate all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:58am On Mar 02
So, technically, by 7pm naira trades at 1520/$ and by 8:30pm it's depreciated to 1600.

If they explain Nigeria and you understand it, the person did not explain it well.
#COPIED

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by boom99(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02
@Samfelly, I go Instagram I no see you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 1:44pm On Mar 02
samfelly:

#COPIED

Can Nigeria be understood in this calamitous time, even our own POTUS is confused,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jashub: 9:06pm On Mar 02
Please how do you fund your accounts since Binance and other cryptocurrency companies have been banned in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eaglepixel: 9:27pm On Mar 02
M.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:36pm On Mar 02
Gold had a big bullish move this week and i have my reservations about it.
1. Dxy didnt move this week.
2. We have not yet seen the low 1800's in gold.

Starting to feel like another 1st December and 4th December 2023 kind of scenario, but then again we trade what we see.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 1:10am On Mar 03
Davigled:
Good morning fams, and a happy merry new month to you all. today is Friday, and I won't be trading today, I just want to talk about my performance for the month of February, I'd say my performance in the month of February was better than January and this time around, fortunately for me, I did not end up blowing all my profits, but I must confess that I am a bit disappointed with myself. my goal for the propfirms monthly competition is to see whether I can consistently hit 10% every month, well I did it in January but I ended up blowing all my profits due to overtrading. I ended January at break even. at least I wasn't disqualified and that meant something to me. I also hit 10% on all 3 of my competition accounts, but I still couldn't hold on to my profits because of my nemesis aka overtrading. in the first week of February, I actually hit 10% within 2 days of trading, and I did not gambled if you're wondering, I actually do pyramid into a trade that I am very confident about and it played out accordingly. I was euphoric and I began to gun for 20%, unfortunately I over traded in the second week of February and I lost about 60-70% of my profits made in the first week, that really humbled me psychologically and also emotionally. so I consciously made up my mind to cut down on the trades I took, the third and fourth week of February were pretty good, because I slowly recovered all the losses I incurred in the second week and ended up back at 11%, but unfortunately this week was kind of a stalemate or a pretty bad week as I ended up losing 2% of my profits and ended the month at 9%. I must confess that I am sad that I couldn't hold on to my 10% for the second time again. there are also certain issues that I have note in my trading and I humbly seek the house guidance on it;

1. Overtrading seems to be my biggest nemesis, I went through my trade explorer and viewed my trade statistics for Feb on my Fundednext competition account, I had a total trade of 72 of which 48 where lossing trades and 24 were winning trades, my win rate is 33%, total profits were 29000, total losses were 20000, hence net profit 9000. looking at this stats, I realized that if and only if I could have cut down on the number of trades that I take and really focused on quality set up, then my performance could have been better. although I have started a regimen on tackling this problem at hand and that is to strictly trade Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only, every week that's strictly trading 3 days in a week. secondly keeping my daily drawdown at 2% daily, since I risk only 0.5% per trade, that means maximum of 4 trades per day ( two two for the two pairs I trade).

2. Greed: I think this issue is a bit tricky as I'm not sure if it's my greed that hampers my performance at times or maybe it's poor trade management. one of the biggest challenges for me this month was seeing having profitable trades that ended up in losses. that really really got to me. there were countless times I had winning trades that were up 100 pips plus but I refused to close the trades because I was waiting for it to hit tp which always end up hitting my stoploss. my trading risk rewards which I mostly aim towards to is 1:4 or 1:3, but recently I have been thinking of sticking to 1:2 RR. unfortunately my greed won't let me stick to it, I just feel like 1:2 is isn't satisfactory to me, I am confused and conflicted about it.

3. Lastly, I still struggle with indiscipline, as there are times that I succumb to temptations of breaking my rules. like last week, I wasn't supposed to trade on Friday, I broke the rule and end up losing 1%, on Thursday mid morning at around 2am, I was awake and I checked the charts during asian session which I don't trade, saw a very tempting set-up which I took with the hope of making a bad ass killing from RR perspective, long story short, it flopped and I lost another 1%. Lord knows that I beat myself up for breaking my rules at times but I still end up doing it, although I don't break my rules frequently as I used to do before, but I feel like should have gotten to a stage or level where I ought not to break my rules.

So overall, Feb for me wasn't too bad at all, I'm $35 away from BE on my 5%ers, Fundednext Feb comp 9%, TFT Feb comp 6.5%, and unfortunately SFT 1.8%. Now at the start of the month my performance on Fundednext, TFT and SFT, were the same, but along the lines it began to diverge due to some lapses. I noted that it's not easy trading multiple accounts without a trade copier, there times I get sloppy entries on my other accounts because when, I enter a trades on one account, by the time I logged in to the other accounts, price had already moved. I also notice discrepancies in the pricing feed between brokers, there are times that I set limit others, which may get triggered on one account and may not be triggered on the other accounts. All this affected my performance across all accounts and as for the SFT, I actually gambled on it this week, due to the fact that it's the end of the month and it seems to be the least performing account, so I decided to take some big shots on it if it would be in my favor, sadly it didn't.

I'll stop here because I seem to have written quite a long post, but I want to thank everyone here on the community for the value that they keep adding here, I wasn't as good as I am now early last year, but I am much more better than before, I know I am not a good trader but I am seeing progress in my trading journey. I am happy and grateful for having a community that I can commit to and also be accountable to. pls elders in the house do not hesitate to advise, admonish or scold me, as always, I am willing to learn. cheers

Nice stats.
Keep up with the beautiful work πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 1:15am On Mar 03
collitexnaira:
Hotforex are fuk**ng manipulators. They manipulated my trade during the 4pm New release

I had a gold sell which was already in profit. So I adjusted my SL because of the News, I placed my SL at 2048.89, even if my SL is hit I will make 70usd.

To my surprise, immediately the New was released my SL was hit, I checked my profit and saw just 10.4usd. I then I check my Trade history and I realised they automatically adjusted my SL to 2052.50, which made me lost most of my profit.

Please guys is this normal during news release

Yes, your Stop hit so fast that there was no one at that level to pair your order with so they have to pair your sell order with the next available buyer.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 1:16am On Mar 03
Chief Gabson I an very confident that people will pay you because I have find out and very convinced that most of this prop firm are on nairaland expecially this fta.
They won't want to face our barrages of bullets and missiles from here.
They may not be commenting but surely they are here live monitoring things and they will not like to misbehave with any of our members here,.
When it comes to prop firm I firmly stick with only fundednext.com for now there rules are too good for me... Chief ELOFOKANBALE.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 8:04am On Mar 03
kiss

Aremolekunowo:
Chief Gabson I an very confident that people will pay you because I have find out and very convinced that most of this prop firm are on nairaland expecially this fta.
They won't want to face our barrages of bullets and missiles from here.
They may not be commenting but surely they are here live monitoring things and they will not like to misbehave with any of our members here,.
When it comes to prop firm I firmly stick with only fundednext.com for now there rules are too good for me... Chief ELOFOKANBALE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 1:01pm On Mar 03
Good afternoon fellas, so last week price did not deliver as I had anticipated on the DXY and treasury yields, as bearish sentiment came in strongly at the end of the week. at the moment I am a bit confused and don't have a clear bias on the DXY, so I'll be keenly watching market as it develops. Although the fundamentals has slightly tilted bearish due to PCE data which did not spike up as I had feared but came in line with market expectations, this shows that inflation is on a steady decline in the US, and also poor ISM manufacturing and services data coupled with poor consumer sentiment or spending as indicated by the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment report, shows that the US economy slowed down, what this simply means that recent economic data has spike up risk on sentiment across risk asset class, especially gold and indices, show NFP data come out lower or disappoint greatly, the market Will definitely go wild on full gear North which will push further the dollar and treasury yields down.

Technically speaking I am bearish on the monthly time frame as price is sitting at a SIBI but the weekly does appear to be in a stalemate, although the looks like price is beginning to favor the downside, I would wait for more confirmation before I am really convinced that it's a bears market... meanwhile I am bearish across treasury yields.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 1:09pm On Mar 03
Last week I had two possible scenarios on indices and price was inline with one of it. both US100 and US30 clearly found support in the daily BISI before pushing to the upside with US100 taking out buyside liquidity by breaking and closing above the previous week high, meanwhile US30 also did follow suit but it's yet to break the previous week high and there's quite an ample lot of room for it to do that, so I'm crazy bullish on indices with US30 my main focus. Since NFP is on Friday I expect market to be slow or range bound until Friday as market will be anticipating what the data might be, should NFP come out higher, that would be very deadly to gold as it definitely will sink to hades, but indices might be stubborn, but a lower NFP would send all markets on a bull run, as this would mean that the US labour market is beginning to slow down.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 1:46pm On Mar 03
I want pay homage by making a shout-out to galleryeasy, charly20, kozmicity, karkinase, rhynoemmie, abham, and co

also not forgetting boss jameselias, hope your doing well bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03
Witchcraftfx journals

So where should I buy from
A. Immediately
B. From 50%
C. From 38%

SL : 0%
Tp: 423%, 685%

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:57pm On Mar 03
E be like say i don become profitable trader... Oya investor's bring funds no time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 4:05pm On Mar 03
Donsheddy:
E be like say i don become profitable trader... Oya investor's bring funds no time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Habaaa, oya as investors dey bring funds, no forget to pay tithe ooo, infact na me go collect ya tithe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:06pm On Mar 03
TradingMaestro:

Please
I'll love to know how and when you entered this particular trade and what you looked out for.
Thanks

I have explained this over and over again on the platform in the past. I love trading double top and double buttom from the daily, weekly and monthly.

On weekly timefrane, got a double top that was broken and a closed above it on the weekly timefram. Then I checked on the monthly to ensure that the same doubletop doesn't appear there. It was a clear signal that definitely the uptrend will continue as long as the top is broken on weekly. I waited for a retracement deep down the half of the double top on weekly, I. Went to daily for a possible double buttom to form, it formed. I used my support trendline to ensure it was on the support trendline, that was it, I entered my trade and targeted the next resistance on the weeklh time frame above the broken double top.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:09pm On Mar 03
peteregwu:

I have explained this over and over again on the platform in the past. I love trading double top and double buttom from the daily, weekly and monthly.

On weekly timefrane, got a double top that was broken and a closed above it on the weekly timefram. Then I checked on the monthly to ensure that the same doubletop doesn't appear there. It was a clear signal that definitely the uptrend will continue as long as the top is broken on weekly. I waited for a retracement deep down the half of the double top on weekly, I. Went to daily for a possible double buttom to form, it formed. I used my support trendline to ensure it was on the support trendline, that was it, I entered my trade and targeted the next resistance on the weeklh time frame above the broken double top.

Your gu analysis last week was top notch...
And i was in opposite direction of that analysis

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:11pm On Mar 03
Davigled:

Habaaa, oya as investors dey bring funds, no forget to pay tithe ooo, infact na me go collect ya tithe

Tell them oh...
We need over 20million from investor's
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Leckney: 5:34pm On Mar 03
Pls if you have idea how darwinex works , kindly let m know.I heard dey are like trading juurinalythat monitors you trading skills and then get investors for you.Now my question goes does,must u get live acct with them or demo acct is still normal because when I was searching through Google,I was seeing specific amount to start the task,am confused if that money you are paying is for trading or just your journal

@samfelly
@Donsheddy
@infofirst
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingMaestro(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03
peteregwu:

When it was at your support trendline you just opened a buy? That's what I'm asking about
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 6:42pm On Mar 03
Happy Sunday FAM and a blue trading week ahead.

This week focus will be to Long xxxjpy pairs IF it goes to plan

Modified

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 8:35pm On Mar 03
Nice analysis Davigled, looking forward to a profitable week.

Davigled:
I want pay homage by making a shout-out to galleryeasy, charly20, kozmicity, karkinase, rhynoemmie, abham, and co

also not forgetting boss jameselias, hope your doing well bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 8:49pm On Mar 03
Good evening, happy weekend to you all.

AU analysis:

AU is bullish in March according to seasonality.

WK: Weekly closed bearish after rejecting a D1 gap (14/02 high and 16/02 low) IRL>ERL

D1: On the daily, price dropped lower all week, only Friday was a healthy bullish day. A bullish engulfing was printed when Friday closed above Thursday down candle open, there is a possibility to see higher prices.

H4: Trend line on H4 was taken out into daily gap. Relative equal lows on H4 which forms PWL may likely be traded to and rejected for price to seek higher objectives, that is if my analysis is right.

COT report: Comm are net long and the hedging program shows that comm are above the equilibrium line within the last 12 months. Also we can see WK and D1 are both bullish.

My target is still 30th January high.

Journal your trades.

abham:
Good afternoon, happy weekend to you all.

AU analysis:

WK: Weekly closed bullish after rejecting a MN level (oct 23 high)

D1: On the daily, it’s just wick city as price consolidates higher.

H4: Looking at H4, Price has been pressing higher with an ascending trend line which might be taken out before price continues higher.

COT report: Comm are net long and the hedging program shows that comm are above the equilibrium line within the last 12 months. Also we can see WK and D1 are both bullish after rejecting MN level.

My target is still 30th January high.

Recently, I Pay more attention to weekly charts. If I don’t understand what is going on there, I might face challenges with the D1.

Journaling has also helped play a big role in my improvement.

Who dey think of quitting his/her job for forex when the individual is yet to make their current salary consistently should think twice.

Journal your trades.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03
Hello my people I have been trying to access FundedNext website since afternoon till now but it wasn't working, pls someone should help check if the problem is from my network. Abi government don block them?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03
Aremolekunowo:
Hello my people I have been trying to access FundedNext website since afternoon till now but it wasn't working, pls someone should help check if the problem is from my network. Abi government don block them?

Its your network cheif.. Going perfectly here

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:58pm On Mar 03
TFT nawao
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eaglepixel: 10:18pm On Mar 03
Jameselias:
TFT nawao
Kilo shele

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (234) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

Viewing this topic: Eagba(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.