Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (119669 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 11:08pm On Mar 03
Eaglepixel:

Kilo shele
shiitty platform they migrated us to dxtrade = ( dxtrash)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03
peteregwu:
On EURJPY....looking to that deep drop.

Closed eurjpy at breakeven, it could go higher and hit sl.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03
TradingMaestro:

When it was at your support trendline you just opened a buy? That's what I'm asking about

Yes bro. But it must be a double buttom, if I don't see any double buttom, I won't place a buy even if it touches a support trendline.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 6:01am On Mar 04
Anonymous sources at OPEC revealed on Sunday that several OPEC members and allies, spearheaded by Russia, have reached an agreement to extend voluntary oil production cuts from the first quarter to the second quarter of 2024. e next, OPEC's next meeting in June will provide insight into how OPEC views demand growth in developing Asia in late 2024 and 2025. The oil price is now at 79.48. US crude oil prices are expected to break through the 80 price level

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 6:22am On Mar 04
hi fam
how can I get a cash app
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nwadaka: 6:33am On Mar 04
Jameselias:
Just forget what people are saying about the platform, it's not as bad as people painted it. Just navigate thru it you will get to love it more than mt5. Commission/spread better than Eightcap and Thinkmarket for forex pairs ,I don't know about indices and metals. Do your analysis on TV and come bk there and place your positions shikena. We wil adapt.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 6:47am On Mar 04
Nwadaka:
Just forget what people are saying about the platform, it's not as bad as people painted it. Just navigate thru it you will get to love it more than mt5. Commission/spread better than Eightcap and Thinkmarket for forex pairs ,I don't know about indices and metals. Do your analysis on TV and come bk there and place your positions shikena. We wil adapt.

What are you saying?

Have you used the DX trade platform on mobile phone?

The one I opened on my mobile phone , I couldn't even see the chart properly

All I could see was the pairs I added to trade despite clicking on chart many times.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:13am On Mar 04

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 7:30am On Mar 04
Jameselias:

All platform where shitty at first use, with time you will get used to it.

Glow-node ported to match trader.

Follow Nwadaka suggestion

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 7:39am On Mar 04
Nwadaka:
on phone it is complete trash
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 7:40am On Mar 04
OfficialP:

All platform where shitty at first use, with time you will get used to it.

Glow-node ported to match trader.

Follow Nwadaka suggestion
on phone it is just unuseable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:46am On Mar 04
But why are they moving away from mt4/mt5.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Leckney: 8:00am On Mar 04
Jameselias:

I still prefer it over meta trader,u can even place trade during weekend before market open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 8:28am On Mar 04
Jameselias:
I was one of the few that complained about the Dxtrade, but believe me that platform is better than Metatrader . Like Nwaadaka said, do your analysis in Tradingview and place your trade there. I have never used Metatrader chart for analysis, only Tradingview. I don't use laptop for trading.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 8:34am On Mar 04
Jameselias:
on phone it is just unuseable

Do u have a choice?

I think the new platforms are just for trade execution.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by yetown(m): 8:41am On Mar 04
Nwadaka:

Double check your orders, TFT breached three of my challenge account intentionally by removing my stop loss last Friday. I thought my stop loss was intact until I got an email in the evening that all my account are breached. Check their discord channel, thousand of account breached last Friday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:02am On Mar 04
BeginnerTrader:
I was one of the few that complained about the Dxtrade, but believe me that platform is better than Metatrader . Like Nwaadaka said, do your analysis in Tradingview and place your trade there. I have never used Metatrader chart for analysis, only Tradingview. I don't use laptop for trading.
it is trash
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:03am On Mar 04
BeginnerTrader:
stop writing what you don't know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:05am On Mar 04
Nigerians and rubbish thousands of people world wide in discord are complaining but Nigerians are claiming it is working for me

Well in my own phone it is not working
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:06am On Mar 04
yetown:

Double check your orders, TFT breached three of my challenge account intentionally by removing my stop loss last Friday. I thought my stop loss was intact until I got an email in the evening that all my account are breached. Check their discord channel, thousand of account breached last Friday

Leave am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 9:16am On Mar 04
I don't understand maven trading prop firm
Before brokers started the banning of prop firms it was maven trading that always mail me of any new development but now the broker they are using which is blueberry are the ones steadily sending me tons of mail and this first message just get as e be to me cos the way they asked if I'm enjoying my demo trading looks somehow

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:48am On Mar 04
I think the prop industry is coming to an end or getting regulated thanks to the united states.

These evaluations or challenges are scams on the long run. propfirms should be regulated.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:58am On Mar 04
Lanshile:
I don't understand maven trading prop firm
Before brokers started the banning of prop firms it was maven trading that always mail me of any new development but now the broker they are using which is blueberry are the ones steadily sending me tons of mail and this first message just get as e be to me cos the way they asked if I'm enjoying my demo trading looks somehow
hahahahaha
Well shall, prop accounts are demo account in the first place,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 10:01am On Mar 04
Jameselias:
stop writing what you don't know
Wailing won't solve any problem, someone provided a better solution but you ignored it. For crying out loud we are adults, you can choose to reach out to your trading firm for refund or you quit. Is simple!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 10:07am On Mar 04
Jameselias:
hahahahaha
Well shall, prop accounts are demo account in the first place,
I know but the message just sound somehow to me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 10:27am On Mar 04
BeginnerTrader:
Wailing won't solve any problem, someone provided a better solution but you ignored it. For crying out loud we are adults, you can choose to reach out to your trading firm for refund or you quit. Is simple!
QUIT !!? NO!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 10:28am On Mar 04
Lanshile:

i understand
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 11:04am On Mar 04
Lanshile:

The message reads somehow like you pointed out. You can reach out to their support with your concerns and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Goodoption(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04
Hello fam

Has anyone bought usdt lately on Binance P2P, I just checked and everywhere was blank.

Have they ban us

Nigeria
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 5:43pm On Mar 04
OfficialP:
Happy Sunday FAM and a blue trading week ahead.

This week focus will be to Long xxxjpy pairs IF it goes to plan

Modified

Jpy CPI and boj gov speaks tomorrow morning, stay safe if you're long/short jpy pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 5:46pm On Mar 04
GOLD ATH SOON
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PIPSMARSHALL: 5:48pm On Mar 04
Jameselias:
GOLD ATH SOON

What fundamentals is causing this. Fri and mon( today) candles are strong bulls

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (249) (Reply)

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.