Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (115533 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 4:14am On Mar 22
Gold alert
Long gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 4:27am On Mar 22
F1re:

I’ve lost the mail I opened the account with, hit me up on a dead thread broπŸ™πŸΌ

Done bossman
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackman007: 5:55am On Mar 22
24hrUplift:

There is a formula from Entry point to Taking profit.

You just have to discover it. Period πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Alright boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 5:59am On Mar 22
My people, Infinity Forex Funds Prop Firm has stolen $9,000 of my $10K profits. Then they deactivated my live account after they took the $9,000 profits, then they made the $9,000 deducted count as a daily drawdown and then used it to breach the live account based on maximum daily drawdown. How can you steal my money and make it count as a daily drawdown?

Please you all, take time to go through all the attached.

They confirmed max lot is 4.41, but then selected all profitable trades with 3 lot as violations.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 6:05am On Mar 22
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 6:09am On Mar 22
I have posted all the trades they listed violated the lot size rule, that is a fat lie - all the lots are within their calculated lower and upper band lots.

You can also click on my signature to see the trade lists on the explorer I created for their live account on forexfactory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Skanas(m): 6:47am On Mar 22
Seems a large percentage of these prop firms are just thieves...mtchewwwww
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 6:51am On Mar 22
These people are maddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd"
Infinity.....................Journey to nowhere

GabsonFX2:
I have posted all the trades they listed violated the lot size rule, that is a fat lie - all the lots are within their calculated lower and upper band lots.

You can also click on my signature to see the trade lists on the explorer I created for their live account on forexfactory
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:27am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:
My people, Infinity Forex Funds Prop Firm has stolen $9,000 of my $10K profits. Then they deactivated my live account after they took the $9,000 profits, then they made the $9,000 deducted count as a daily drawdown and then used it to breach the live account based on maximum daily drawdown. How can you steal my money and make it count as a daily drawdown?

They confirmed max lot is 4.41, but then selected all profitable trades with 3 lot as violations.

This guys are criminals... No one should work with them...
What kind of wicked rules abi style be this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 7:34am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

we talk am. majority of these prop firm are criminals. Its a ponzi scheme. Unfortunately, many of the founders have stakes in multiple prop firms that are springing up now. Infact, any x account i check, and i see the firm following another co funders of another firm, i know say na dem.
Thats why they cant do business in USA. They will soon go after their founders, for scamming ,trust me.
They are just using someone losers money to run the business and never belief that they can encounter good trader that is why they will keep on banning good traders from their platforms so that they keep milking the bad ones. Bro, does that means they will pay you the $1k abi otilo? $9k is totally huge and they dont have money to pay.
99% of them are not trading on live accounts.
Whats the next thing to do? are you engaging them? make we run them street on SM?
Seems only FTMO, 5er and fundednext have less issues. When i see prop firm with lots of controversial rules, and always update rules just like what we have said before, they are not trust worthy. Look at the TFT scamming people, not paying majority, wiping account, but using competition rewards to become popular, then introducing is it $500K package now to expand their swindling?

i beg shine ya eyes ooo. Which props firms are now reliable folks?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 7:39am On Mar 22
US crude oil prices fell again today at 80.35. Even though analysts from well-known institutions predicted that oil prices could rise due to the Ukrainian drone attack on Russian oil refineries which could cause prices to rise, today oil prices have fallen again after a few days ago having reached the highest price for 2024 at 83.03. Latest news from Europe. In Austria MCF Energy and its partner, ADX discovered a gas-rich show 115 meters long with a depth of between 1,452 and 1,567 meters at Welchau-1. It is further estimated that this finding could be a source of energy independence in Austria and even ease Europe's $800 billion energy crisis.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 7:53am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

They have just begun their journey to land of infinity of no return. Why wait till when payout is due.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:18am On Mar 22
Samfelly ooooooooooo, the drums of war has been beaten oooooooo, infinity don steal boss gabsonfx money ooooooo, oya trust pilot here I come, walaitalai dem go collect today....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:21am On Mar 22
Also guys stay safe today Powell speaking by 2pm, stormy waters today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 8:26am On Mar 22
PriceActionZ:

we talk am. majority of these prop firm are criminals. Its a ponzi scheme. Unfortunately, many of the funders have stakes in multiple prop firms that are springing up now. Infact, any x account i check, and i see the firm following another co funders of another firm, i know say na dem.
Thats why they cant do business in USA. They will soon go after their founders, for scamming ,trust me.
They are just using someone losers money to run the business and never belief that they can encounter good trader that is why they will keep on banning good traders from their platforms so that they keep milking the bad ones. Bro, does that means they will pay you the $1k abi otilo? $9k is totally huge and they dont have money to pay.
99% of them are not trading on live accounts.
Whats the next thing to do? are you engaging them? make we run them street on SM?
Seems only FTMO, 5er and fundednext have less issues. When i see prop firm with lots of controvasial rules, and always update rules just like what we have said before, they are not trust worthy. Look at the TFT scamming people, not paying majority, wiping account, but using competition rewards to become popular, then introducing is it $500K package now to expand their swindling?

i beg shine ya eyes ooo. Which props firms are now reliable folks?

Of course, most of them are Ponzi schemes

And even the ones paying our might not be as clean as they look

Bernard Madoff ran a Ponzi scheme for over 30 years

Prop firms don't give even funded traders real money to trade with. It is stated there that the funding is demo.

If it is demo funds, where does the money to pay the trader come from?

Only ways I think the firm can payout is if traders fail en masse or if the firm also doubles as a broker/earns as a affiliate to a broker.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 8:47am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

Chai, this is disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 8:49am On Mar 22
Geovanni412:

Prop firms don't give even funded traders real money to trade with. It is stated there that the funding is demo.

If it is demo funds, where does the money to pay the trader come from?
Fact.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by richgen(m): 8:54am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

It so obvious they are here to rip traders off.

It's painful. Kindly do your chargeback thing joor. Useless prop firm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 8:57am On Mar 22
OfficialP:

Yesterday really exposed my emotional lapses, coupled with that, I.miscalculated. all responsible taken.

My setup didn't fail, I failed my setup by being impatient.

Result: phase 2 lost.

Modified: reason for this update is because I updated the group when I won the giveaway and when I passed phase 1.

Sorry about that.. Nothing spoil bro...We Go again cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:08am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

Damn!! cry... This is disheartening.. A whole $9k..This guys are scammers.. Heading to trust pilot to drop my zero star rating ASAP embarassed.... Sorry about the loss boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 9:16am On Mar 22
This is so sad, sorry for the loss. if you can do chargeback, go ahead, at least recover the fee. @gabsonfx2

May we not labour in vain
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackman007: 9:30am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

I’m so sorry about this sir, I think we should all give the infinity scammers the review they deserves on trust pilot, this is a broad day robbery cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:47am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

So sorry, boss. Boss, I want to go drop a review on Trust Pilot and I'll be adding links (of your activities) that'll direct anybody here. Do you okay it, chief? And I'll likewise do same on the X app.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 10:02am On Mar 22
Speaking of *problem* prop firms

Funded nation never upgrade to their new broker since blueberry market shut down prop firm activities

This one, I am not understanding

They just put man dem acct on hold dey yan excuses for discord

They might end up being scammers, we will find out by this time next month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 10:03am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

This is painful. Omo

Anytime I hear consistency rule, I no de near am at all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 10:06am On Mar 22
Sell Gold

Entry 2168
Sl 2173
Tp 2163

RrR 1:1

Sell gbpusd

Entry 26000
Sal 26300
Tp 25700

Rrr 1:1

Sell gbpusd

Ent 26000

Sl 26300

Tp 25600

Rrr 1:0.33πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 10:13am On Mar 22
Looking to buy to 423 and 685

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 10:19am On Mar 22
Sell UJ

Ensure you close b4 fed speak. If you get mind, u fit leave it till Monday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 10:42am On Mar 22
Geovanni412:
Speaking of *problem* prop firms

Funded nation never upgrade to their new broker since blueberry market shut down prop firm activities

This one, I am not understanding

They just put man dem acct on hold dey yan excuses for discord

They might end up being scammers, we will find out by this time next month

So you dey there too? πŸ˜‚
I ask them for refund since Tuesday na so so excuse Dem dey give me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 10:52am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

sorry about this cheif. I still don't understand why you temporary left fundedNext for this infinity scammers.. but on God, Dem go hear am. dey have just bitten more than dey can chew.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 11:05am On Mar 22
seeteazain:

So you dey there too? πŸ˜‚
I ask them for refund since Tuesday na so so excuse Dem dey give me

They said two weeks time

By then, we will know if the money don fly away
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 11:06am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

Nawa o, complete daylight robbery

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (242) (Reply)

Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC

Viewing this topic: Monoxide(m), rhynoemmie(m), DCroc, seeteazain(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.