Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (115339 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 9:38pm On Mar 22
nzechu:
That infinity prop firm they are idiots
All the prop firms are scammers i wonder why people still prefer using them rather than funding your FX broker account if you can afford $500 and above trade and make your withdrawals at your will
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 10:25pm On Mar 22
G30fx:
All the prop firms are scammers i wonder why people still prefer using them rather than funding your FX broker account if you can afford $500 and above trade and make your withdrawals at your will
Na true you talk.

With $200 personal real account, making between 5% to 10% daily while risking between 2%-3% per trade is achievable with rest of mind.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22
24hrUplift:

O-boy, you know book.
what do you expect, man na Marine engineer with host of other qualifications

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 12:05am On Mar 23
I noticed almost all traders here just trade prop firms, from what I see no one takes this craft serious
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 12:41am On Mar 23
OfficialP:
One for all
All for one

are trustpilot removing reviews? check again, i cant see any of you people on their links. Hope its not what am thinking, contesting the bad reviews to be removed. Please anyone that gives his/her reviews should try and share the link here so that we can confirm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pristinee: 3:48am On Mar 23
Luada:
from what I see no one takes this craft serious

cool yes sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 4:56am On Mar 23
Luada:
I noticed almost all traders here just trade prop firms, from what I see no one takes this craft serious

Oga rest, speak for urself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 5:02am On Mar 23
PriceActionZ:

are trustpilot removing reviews? check again, i cant see any of you people on their links. Hope its not what am thinking, contesting the bad reviews to be removed. Please anyone that gives his/her reviews should try and share the link here so that we can confirm.

Yes. Mine was removed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 6:04am On Mar 23
PriceActionZ:

Mine is still there (Bucket Shop Prop Firm), though I noticed that not much bad review as expected from us here is there perhaps they have remove them.

I will keep tracking mine and see if they will remove it later.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:21am On Mar 23
BrightFuture48:

Mine is still there (Bucket Shop Prop Firm), though I noticed that not much bad review as expected from us here is there perhaps they have remove them.

I will keep tracking mine and see if they will remove it later.

Mine is still dere.. They even get mind dey reply me say evidence dey undecided...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eagba(m): 6:22am On Mar 23
PriceActionZ:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/infinityforexfunds.com

this is their link. We will run them street now....Just pass by that place and greet them please.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 6:25am On Mar 23
Luada:

Lol, people that has been in this game 4,5 years no take m serious, Pele o Mr serious. Abeg if them won take m serious wetin them suppose they trade.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eagba(m): 6:52am On Mar 23
PriceActionZ:

I couldn't even submit mine. I keep getting something is wrong after typing my review
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Danator(m): 6:59am On Mar 23
GabsonFX2:
You cannot survive this if you are not strong upstairs (mentally), $9,000 gone just like that - This is just one of the reasons I fight against quitting what brings a regular, constant, assured income to the table (Your Job). Keeping your job should not stop you from trading FULL TIME either.

Throughout my trading, I downloaded my mt4 statement and manually calculated my mean lot size, so I guided my usable lot size with my calculated mean. Then I sent them this email last week.

Now, see the email I sent these scammer prop firm, infinityforexfunds last week. I traded with active caution and consciousness of the consistency rules which I posted here for all, in fact, I posted the accounts live on forexfactory and carried all along here as it was traded live.

Now, you know what they will do, they will pay the $1,000 remaining profit, they have denied me my challenge fee that is supposed to be refunded; then they will post on their instagram story that they paid $1000 share. We all have to fight this together cos what goes round comes around, and you or your family/friends may be next prop scam victim.

I have sent my greeting to them on trust pilot. I encourage everyone here to do the same. This bucketshop and others like it should not be allowed to remain in existence and continue to cheat traders. Let us share this story with our friends, share in all trading related groups and forums we belong to. Urge as much people as you can to drop by and greet them with a nice 1 star review.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:08am On Mar 23
Email i got

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 8:01am On Mar 23
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hi russy

Infinity Forex Funds would love to understand your experience better, so they’ve asked for more details about your review—like an order number or email.

If we don’t hear from you within 3 days, your review may be taken offline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by zedegit: 8:03am On Mar 23
Donsheddy:
Email i got

Give them details nah. embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:14am On Mar 23
zedegit:

Give them details nah. embarassed
These people are so clever angry
They meant his very own experience/details and not someone else's experience

See them deactivating prop account that was purchased with alot of money due to inactivity.

For instance someone purchased an account for $1000. Lost it just like that. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 8:36am On Mar 23
They seem to remove third party review
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 8:48am On Mar 23
DXYY:

Lol, people that has been in this game 4,5 years no take m serious, Pele o Mr serious. Abeg if them won take m serious wetin them suppose they trade.
Really 4-5 years, trading prop firms
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 8:49am On Mar 23
VeeVeeMyLuv:

These people are so clever angry
They meant his very own experience/details and not someone else's experience

See them deactivating prop account that was purchased with alot of money due to inactivity.

For instance someone purchased an account for $1000. Lost it just like that. It doesn't make sense.
That what am trying to tell them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:54am On Mar 23
Luada:

That what am trying to tell them
Most of these prop firms are thieves very fraudulent

How can they permanently suspend an account due to inactivity.

Okay after suspending the accounts, can't they refund the money used in purchasing the account back to the owners?

What these guys don't realise is some people never forgive or forget cheating, they always seek revenge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 8:57am On Mar 23
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Okay after suspending the accounts, can't they refund the money used in purchasing the account back to the owners?

What these guys don't realise is some people never forgive or forget cheating, they always seek revenge.

Yeah that's what happens, but if you take that $1k and fund your account you will gain and withdraw any time you like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 9:06am On Mar 23
VeeVeeMyLuv:

This one is different boss, all Prop have inactivity rules and when Acc is lost becos of inactivity, no prop refunds, its just the rule unfortunately

But breaching an account fraudulently when no rules was broken is criminal and should not be taken lightly, like in the case of chief Gabson

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 9:32am On Mar 23
Yes, they are contesting the reviews on trustpilot and trustpilot likely remove it after 3 days without evidences. They are clever thief. What they do most times is pay small wins and hype it. Those that buy big challenges and win large are choked with excuses on violations. They don't even trade on live accounts just as the present case of TFT. And if they do, all the money being deducted or fraudulently obtained are used to pay the small wins.
Best thing is to monitor them on social media: twitter ,yt, Facebook, discord and downgrade them. That's what is happening on TFT anytime they post a video on yt, people quickly attack them.Web 3.0 ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 9:47am On Mar 23
We go drag them

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:54am On Mar 23
PriceActionZ:

They removed mine embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23
Luada:
Anyone uses e*trade to trade
No sir, I don't use it and I don't think anyone uses it here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23
Luada:

if that's your criteria for gauging how serious people are in this business, well all I can say is that you are entitled to your opinion but it really doesn't count in all honesty
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23
PriceActionZ:

mine too is still there for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23
Luada:

Yeah that's what happens, but if you take that $1k and fund your account you will gain and withdraw any time you like.

With due respect sir your assertion may be right but how many folks here can afford to fund their account with $1000. I'm just being realistic, some of us here even if we are to work our ass and save we might not be able to raise up a capital of $500 not to even talk of $1000. Even though the prop space is highly saturated with scammers the advent of prop firms has really been a game changer, as opportunities has been made available to folks who have the skill and not the means to make it in trading..., the fact that the majority of us here chase after propfirms doesn't mean we aren't serious about trading, it's just an opportunity that we can leverage to achieve our financial goals. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23
Funded Nation is just keeping traders on the long run.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (241) (Reply)

Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.