Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (128241 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 4:38am On Jan 06
LincolnOnyeabor:

Is this a Competition Account sir??

Or it's Demo??

Both sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 4:51am On Jan 06
Petah:
oh okay, chief. Do you have any thing related to him like his chart entry and exit?
Dxy chart on the daily time frame is the key to knowing your entry and exit, that's what I learnt from his charts, stick to dxy daily chart only, I repeat, stick to dxy daily chart only,stick to dxy daily chart only, lastly, stick to dxy daily chart only.
Most traders overlook and underrate dxy a lot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 4:54am On Jan 06
EASYLIFE4US:

Ok when I open system I go check browsing history whether I go see the site, abeg make Una no vex, I think say na all those gurus wey dey scam people, I took it for granted and even deleted the bookmark and I didn't even memorise the site name and all these things happened last year December 2023. As I dey reason sey the guy fit dey legit, omooo my head wan catch fire.

Browsing history no reach that period wen I stumble on the site. Sorry guysπŸ˜”
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:05am On Jan 06
LincolnOnyeabor:

Sir, this your Silver Trade carry weight oooo!

How comes such move carries such Weight?? Any reason why sir??

Still very much a learner sir.

I used a big lots size plus silver is a very volatile pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 5:37am On Jan 06
EASYLIFE4US:

Dxy chart on the daily time frame is the key to knowing your entry and exit, that's what I learnt from his charts, stick to dxy daily chart only, I repeat, stick to dxy daily chart only,stick to dxy daily chart only, lastly, stick to dxy daily chart only.
Usdcad is going to rally

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 6:36am On Jan 06
peteregwu:
On my 5k alpha capital prop firm, I passed my 1st evaluation phase and then passed the 2nd phase too.

Well done, Pete. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 6:47am On Jan 06
Nextt:

Well done, Pete. Congrats.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 6:48am On Jan 06
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Congratulations Boss! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 6:48am On Jan 06
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Lol 🀣
All these pairs dey give headache. Another one is EURCHF!

I bet you dem be werey πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 6:49am On Jan 06
samfelly:

Finally, Idan don join prop firm cheesy. Congratulations

Thanks! πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 6:49am On Jan 06
Petah:
congratulations

πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 6:54am On Jan 06
Give your sef the confidence you need by backtesting your strategy to know how "potent" it still is.

Good morning guys,
A mechanical system is good, but nothing beats experience.

Happy weekend

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 6:55am On Jan 06

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 7:16am On Jan 06
GabsonFX2:
They have insta, the promo was just for 24hrs, but extended another 12hrs after many people pleaded.

I got it because I prefer this to BOGO, with BOGO - you only get the 2nd account after you eventually pass the 1st which doesn't make sense to me

Okay. Thanks. I wish they'll extend it for 2 more weeks cheesy.

FN BOGO na nonsense. Wen I see am inside my mail, I read am and as I see the RESET clause, I just know say them no wan bless boys bi dat
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:22am On Jan 06
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:35am On Jan 06
Hello boss, which app do you use for your backtesting?,I have the go charting app but really don't know how to navigate through.
PraiseGod4u:
Give your sef the confidence you need by backtesting your strategy to know how "potent" it still is.

Good morning guys,
A mechanical system is good, but nothing beats experience.

Happy weekend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:36am On Jan 06
GabsonFX2:
They have insta, the promo was just for 24hrs, but extended another 12hrs after many people pleaded.

I got it because I prefer this to BOGO, with BOGO - you only get the 2nd account after you eventually pass the 1st which doesn't make sense to me

They permit HFT (biggest red flag)

Minimum account size is 25k, and no twitter
or discord.

Sounds risky, you are sha a risk taker so all the best

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 7:38am On Jan 06
peteregwu:
On my 5k alpha capital prop firm, I passed my 1st evaluation phase and then passed the 2nd phase too.
Congratulations πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:40am On Jan 06
Ibrahimlagosian:
Hello boss, which app do you use for your backtesting?,I have the go charting app but really don't know how to navigate through.

Gocharting website.

It's kinda straight forward sha, where are having issues?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:50am On Jan 06
EASYLIFE4US:

Yes o...
It is like using one stone to kill not just 2 birds but one hundred (100) birds!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:57am On Jan 06
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Yes o...
It is like using one stone to kill not just 2 birds but one hundred (100) birds!

Lol
I've never analyze dxy chart since I started trading.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 8:01am On Jan 06
peteregwu:
Congratulations the chief.
Now take it easy to the next phase gradually. Don't worry, your efforts won't be in vain. You will start withdrawing from that soonest and build good capital. Weldon sir. This is what am advocating , let's share our progresses and encourage ourselves together just like this.

And if you don't mind, if you still have access to the two challenges accounts, just screenshot or upload all your trades here . (I believe you know how to save that from mt4/5 😁😁).
We will learn from your entries, losses, gains, everything.
I will do same eventually if I pass my challenges.
Cc oga GabsonFX2 and others that are very active trading challenges, you can do same if you don't mind.
This year will be totally different honestly. We move.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:08am On Jan 06
PraiseGod4u:

Lol
I've never analyze dxy chart since I started trading.

πŸ‘
But it eases the stress of trading due to the fact it is by far the dominant currency of the world, esp for fundamental traders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 8:14am On Jan 06
VeeVeeMyLuv:

πŸ‘
But it eases the stress of trading due to the fact it is by far the dominant currency of the world, esp for fundamental traders

Does it move before currency pairs?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:25am On Jan 06
PraiseGod4u:

Does it move before currency pairs?
Almost simultaneously esp during New york session.

Has both inverse & direct correlation with the pairs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:39am On Jan 06
EASYLIFE4US:

Spot on. And let me add this too, if you want to understand the DXY chart better, learn to look at the US Treasury yields and the Government bonds, that's one of the trick or shortcut that my mentor uses to track or carryout fundamental analysis before a trade. the treasury yields tracks the US interest rates. 30/10/5/2 year yields. the first two are long term yields while the last two are short term yields.

Although not compulsory or necessary, but something I incorporate in my analysis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:43am On Jan 06
VeeVeeMyLuv:

πŸ‘

That's why I try to keep tabs on fundamentals coming out of the US from the Fed decisions or meetings to economic reports coming out of the US. The reason why I began to see success in trading gold and US30 is because of my understanding of the dollar index coupled with the treasury yields + commitment of traders report

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 9:20am On Jan 06
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Almost simultaneously esp during New york session.

Has both inverse & direct correlation with the pairs.

Ok my question is , iff they move simultaneously,, why do I need the dxy?

I only want the know, if dxy moves before currency pairs then I'll add it immediately to my watchlist

PLEASE IF YOU USE DXY IN YOUR TRADING

HELP US BY TELLING US HOW YOU USE IT πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:23am On Jan 06
Setting it up.
I want to backtest some chart patterns on the 1H and 4H timeframe on EU,UJ ,Nasdaq and gold from 2020-2023.(eventually when I started trading).
I have been trading them since when I started out but I've never backtested them although they've proven to be quite profitable for me.i want to make some little modifications and gain some data on the strategy so as to know how efficiently they work overtime.
I have the app but I would use the website.I want to setup a demo account which I will use to trade the past data on these pairs,test the strategies,gain an insight on how frequently they appear on those timeframe,at what conditions they mostly win and so many more.

I would really appreciate it if you can guide me through.Besides, your performance on that account really really impressed me.i would really love to know what strategy you use,your pairs,your RRR and your trade frequency per week/month.Thanks.
PraiseGod4u:

Gocharting website.

It's kinda straight forward sha, where are having issues?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 9:29am On Jan 06
Ibrahimlagosian:
Setting it up.
I want to backtest some chart patterns on the 1H and 4H timeframe on EU,UJ ,Nasdaq and gold from 2020-2023.(eventually when I started trading).
I have been trading them since when I started out but I've never backtested them although they've proven to be quite profitable for me.i want to make some little modifications and gain some data on the strategy so as to know how efficiently they work overtime.
I have the app but I would use the website.I want to setup a demo account which I will use to trade the past data on these pairs,test the strategies,gain an insight on how frequently they appear on those timeframe,at what conditions they mostly win and so many more.

I would really appreciate it if you can guide me through.Besides, your performance on that account really really impressed me.i would really love to know what strategy you use,your pairs,your RRR and your trade frequency per week/month.Thanks.

We'll I trade 3 pairs
Gold Gbpusd And AudJpy, sometimes I trade other pairs if i get signals from the group I belong to.

I use replay tool on H1, when price gets to my poi, I drop to M5 to look for sweep and shift in market structure. That's basically it.
I document manually in my journal

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:35am On Jan 06
Mahn on a losing streak.

5 losing trades in a consecutive row, lost 1.8%, account down at -3.7% drawdown.But what can man do, effective risk management and discipline is a mustπŸ˜ͺ.

But one must look unto what went wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:45am On Jan 06
Ok,how do you do the technical analysis?
PraiseGod4u:

We'll I trade 3 pairs
Gold Gbpusd And AudJpy, sometimes I trade other pairs if i get signals from the group I belong to.

I use replay tool on H1, when price gets to my poi, I drop to M5 to look for sweep and shift in market structure. That's basically it.
I document manually in my journal

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (259) (Reply)

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It

Viewing this topic: Cashhy11, donblanco and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.