Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (110834 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 8:46am On Jan 07
HeatSeeker:
I have a curious question. How do you determine where to place your stop loss and take profits?
I suggest using market structure basically anticipated turning points should be your tp and levels considered invalid when broken should guide you to setting sl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:44am On Jan 07
Peterfx01:

I suggest using market structure basically anticipated turning points should be your tp and levels considered invalid when broken should guide you to setting sl
Na those turning points Naim d market makers de target gangan for SL hunt.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 11:22am On Jan 07
Nextt:

Thank you for the info, boss.

You're welcome, chief

No gree for anybody cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 11:24am On Jan 07
HeatSeeker:
I have a curious question. How do you determine where to place your stop loss and take profits?

That question depends on your trading style

But you can use indicators like ATR and support n resistance areas to guide you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 11:26am On Jan 07
nzechu:
Na those turning points Naim d market makers de target gangan for SL hunt.
Considering a reasonable amount of pips away from this zones can save you from most sl hunts, i personally use 25-30 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 2:21pm On Jan 07
Geovanni412:

You're welcome, chief

No gree for anybody cool

At all, boss 😀. I no gree atall

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07
Abeg make una no vex 🙏

I have another curious question. Its about support and resistance.

I have watch some videos on it, and initially, I thought I got it. But as I watched several more videos, I became somewhat confused.

I noticed some people draw the support/resistance line starting from the tip of the candle stick Wick, while others draw it in a way that it ignores the Wick and starts from the body of the candle stick (where the Wick touches the body). Please what is the proper and correct way to start drawing the support/resistance line?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07
HeatSeeker:
Abeg make una no vex 🙏

I have watch some videos on it, and initially, I thought I got it. But as I watched several more videos, I became somewhat confused.

I noticed some people draw the support/resistance line starting from the tip of the candle stick Wick, while others draw it in a way that it ignores the Wick and starts from the body of the candle stick (where the Wick touches the body). Please what is the proper and correct way to start drawing the support/resistance line?

Both works, cos it's a zone not just a line.
just be patient to observe what price does when it gets to your support or resistance zone

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07
PraiseGod4u:

Both works, cos it's a zone not just a line.
just be patient to observe what price does when it gets to your support or resistance zone

Thanks for the prompt answers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07
HeatSeeker:
Abeg make una no vex 🙏

I think what you need is a brief introductory course to clear some of these details

Check bloom forex tutorial on YouTube.

If you need more info, telegram groups have all the courses wey you need for free...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07
dmahn:

Loosing streaks are normal bro, it only becomes abnormal when your next take profit can't swallow at least two of the previous losses. It gets sweeter when you are lucky to find a 1:5 trade TP hit kiss

Be yourself and trade only your system, even if infofirst join hand with GabsonFX2 and Peteregwu call a buy trade and your strategy says sell... Sell!! grin grin...

The logo for this year is no gree for anybody grin

👍👍👍👍👌

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07
Geovanni412:

I think what you need is a brief introductory course to clear some of these details

Check bloom forex tutorial on YouTube.

If you need more info, telegram groups have all the courses wey you need for free...

Thanks. Please recommend some of these telegram groups. I will check out the bloom forex on YouTube
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 7:14pm On Jan 07
Donsheddy:
So my 2024 don start....
Won 15k challenge account from funded next

Omo, Don, just how you keep doing it amaze me. You are very very lucky, I must say. Congratulations
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07
HeatSeeker:

Thanks. Please recommend some of these telegram groups. I will check out the bloom forex on YouTube

Ask the question on the fta telegram grp chat and I'll share a small document with all the links with you.

Or send me a DM on telegram.. search for same username, profile picture is game of thrones

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:38pm On Jan 07
samfelly:

Omo, Don, just how you keep doing it amaze me. You are very very luck, I must say. Congratulations

Thanks my boss...
Na steady hunting

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07
It is a new year. Pls avoid this guy @Greatdober, real name Daniel Akachukwu. Must have changed his monicker now.
He spams all Forex threads with fake copy and paste trading of other people and begging people to help invest in his trading activities only to block all forms of communication.
He is an unrepentant scammer! Don't loose your hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 9:26pm On Jan 07
Good evening David and compliments of the season to everyone here. I look forward to improvements and better understanding of how price is booked.

Davigle:
Shout out to kozmicity, abham, rhynoemmie and karkinase. Hope you guys are doing good...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 9:30pm On Jan 07
Good ebening, my advice is using the body of the candle on a MN, WK and D1. Any thing below that may not hold though nothing is guaranteed except SL and TP, also SnR are subjective.

HeatSeeker:
Abeg make una no vex 🙏

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 10:03pm On Jan 07
Good evening, happy weekend to you all.

Prev week was meant to play around NFP.
AU analysis:

WK: DR-BU, IRL>ERL Weekly closed bearish after rejecting 04/12/23 down candle on the weekly. Note that the weekly level was nested in November 23 high while higher objective has not been achieved, anticipate expansion higher. First target is PMH.

D1: On the daily, Friday's low traded to the weekly level with NFP release.

H4: Looking at H4, the structure has shifted bullish so we anticipate down candles on H4 to support price higher.

COT report, comm are net long and the hedging program shows that comm are below the equilibrium line within the last 12 months. Also we can see the weekly and daily are bullish, we follow Institutional Order Flow.

Barchart are showing a weak buy signal. This is not a trade advice, just my thought process.

Journal your trades.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07
Profitable

Week

To

Us

All

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07
HeatSeeker:
Abeg make una no vex 🙏

There's a book i was reading by ref Wayne where he basically said for a good support zone draw it from the close of the candle to the wick of it and personally i have found this very effective go do your research and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by akeensbussy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07
EurNzd massive sell..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07
Witchcraftfx

What if I told u that I expect trade to respond from that 61% and fall down all the way to 423%. SL is the high of the last candle (Fridays candle)

Forex is risky, trade cautiously

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07
akeensbussy:
EurNzd massive sell..

I have been expecting massive buys on weekly timeframe though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Thunday1005(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07
Both work, you can try to trade both wick and body, after series of trades, check your history and check the one that works out for you most of the time
HeatSeeker:
Abeg make una no vex 🙏

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 1:48am On Jan 08

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:08am On Jan 08
Thanks to all the congratulatory messages on the success of the 5k challenge evaluation. I do appreciate.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:12am On Jan 08
If you are trading and you yet to be consistent in making profit, don't kill your account by overtrading or using huge lotsize. Take it down to 0.01 - 0.02 so that it won't affect your equity when you are on a losing streak. Until you see yourself making consistent wining streak every week....that's at least 70% more than your losses, then you can start gradually increasing your lotsizes. But before you start making consistent winnings, ensure you must have dealt with demo account before jumping into live. But if you still prefer the live account when you are not consistent, then take it down to the least lotsize or else, you will see yourself messing with your equity all the times.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:37am On Jan 08
peteregwu:

On EURJPY, I got a breakeven after going about 60pips in profit. I am going in again.

On EURJPY, I have closed it at 300pips. Reason is because my analysis was from daily and last week close on weekly never closed above 158.523, therefore a double top is formed on weekly which is dicey for me.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 4:55am On Jan 08
Gold Alert

Sell stop gold 2035

Stoploss 2040

Target 1: 2005

Target 2: 1980
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:05am On Jan 08
Hello 👋
peteregwu:

On EURJPY, I have closed it at 300pips. Reason is because my analysis was from daily and last week close on weekly never closed above 158.523, therefore a double top is formed on weekly which is dicey for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:19am On Jan 08
Fxwarrior:
Trade Idea for Gold

I expect the bulls to drive gold to 2069 region before a crash to 2025 which will be broken being the third time it will be tested and possibly 1910 if 1975 is broken.

NB: Consider the above invalid if gold ever sees 2080 by next week.

Price rejection of 2025 region. Will it be broken or is price heading to 2069 region?

Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (236) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House

Viewing this topic: Lonestar124, Tony142

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.