Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (113933 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 11:55am On Mar 25
Donsheddy:
Sell gold

Entry 2165.59
Sl 2170.50
Tp 2160.50

Rr 1:1

Sell gu

Entry 26000
Sl 26300
Tp 25700

Rr 1:1

Sl picked on both
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25
Donsheddy:

Sl picked on both
Oya follow us to 423
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Leckney: 1:54pm On Mar 25
Donsheddy:

You're 💯💯 right 😂😂, same energy but its not humble trader

Sheddy are you sure cos my mind dey dey dey dey ....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samogo1: 1:57pm On Mar 25
Abeg what's the affordable propfirm now that are genuine.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Leckney: 1:59pm On Mar 25
24hrUplift:

Hmm... Nah you he sent abi.. no Walhalla. That one room wey you dey share together with am so never tire you. Continue to dey talk nonsense because you dey under trans....no worry... you go collect your own whotowhoto....

Lolz ha no get d energy abeg,wait this is something else o,will u blv someone likes his comment abi he used his alternative moniker ni grin grin grin?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25
samogo1:
For now I stick with fundednext because they won't deny you payout with stupid excuse and Ten Trade because they are broker and the cheapest account is 3k for 29 usd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 3:43pm On Mar 25
anyone using fundingpips here espeacially their new platform? which one is easy to use ? matchtrader or ctrader? I am not new to ctrader but i dont really like it, but yet to try matchtrader. We that are used to mt4/5 , how we go do naw?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by yetown(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25
samogo1:

https: //my.swayfunded. com/?r=MPw0npFs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:31pm On Mar 25
PriceActionZ:
anyone using fundingpips here espeacially their new platform? which one is easy to use ? matchtrader or ctrader? I am not new to ctrader but i dont really like it, but yet to try matchtrader. We that are used to mt4/5 , how we go do naw?

If you're an android user use ctrader...

Match trader only has app for ios and then web users...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 5:15pm On Mar 25
samogo1:
fundednext said they want to launch some thing lite i advise you wait for it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GarkiAccessory(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25
Eurjpy & gbpjpy buys
look for buy opportunities this week

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by beejaay: 5:34pm On Mar 25
24hrUplift:

Yes.. the time you spend looking for scrab on the waste-bin to sell...so you can afford a $10 account on the Forex market.😡

See... Let me tell you, people like you deserve exile... from among others.

You deprived others from the light because you are afraid of your miserable fortune.

People like you are the ones that remove Rich men from their family so they can be the middle of attraction.

Oh... Are you surprised 🙀!
Because I studied psychology in school, I can easily pick the type of your kind just by reading your comment.

Everyone here can bear me witness how I have been helpful in this group (without offending anyone) before you start calling your mama a ForexGOAT.

But.. now that you have God to contend with, who will help you out.

Jealousy will continue to dry your bone every day.👈

See your neck now... only rope is remaining... not because of hunger... but jealousy.

Do you know the meaning of forexGOAT That's why the Goat is in capital letters.. It means GOAT=Greatest Of All Time.... Everything is not an abuse.. He was only hailing you not calling u goat as in goat grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 6:56pm On Mar 25
Donsheddy:

If you're an android user use ctrader...

Match trader only has app for ios and then web users...

Thanks bro. I will practice and see how it goes especially match trader
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25
GabsonFX2:
I have posted all the trades they listed violated the lot size rule, that is a fat lie - all the lots are within their calculated lower and upper band lots.

You can also click on my signature to see the trade lists on the explorer I created for their live account on forexfactory
How do we call them out. On which SM platform. I'm just seeing this and in livid with anger.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25
Geovanni412:

Of course, most of them are Ponzi schemes

And even the ones paying our might not be as clean as they look

Bernard Madoff ran a Ponzi scheme for over 30 years

Prop firms don't give even funded traders real money to trade with. It is stated there that the funding is demo.

If it is demo funds, where does the money to pay the trader come from?

Only ways I think the firm can payout is if traders fail en masse or if the firm also doubles as a broker/earns as a affiliate to a broker.
100% correct.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pristinee: 7:22pm On Mar 25
beejaay:

Do you know the meaning of forexGOAT That's why the Goat is in capital letters.. It means GOAT=Greatest Of All Time.... Everything is not an abuse.. He was only hailing you not calling u goat as in goat grin

You can see I refused to reply him again, he is obviously an illiterate. waste of time.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25
PriceActionZ:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/infinityforexfunds.com

this is their link. We will run them street now....Just pass by that place and greet them please.
Posted a 1 star review. wish they had zero star.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Pclemenza: 7:23pm On Mar 25
Jameselias:

So when are you selling your signal to us
From where to where bros?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 8:02pm On Mar 25
Giveaway from alpha

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 8:11pm On Mar 25
Who has withdraw profits from Maven before?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:42pm On Mar 25
Saviour or Scammer?
Samogo1

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:46pm On Mar 25
Greatcheer, how is you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:04pm On Mar 25
You need to see me laughing out loud here for this guy (Attached), he posted this just 11mins ago; especially the part where he said they are avoiding giving him any (out) of $27K profits.......he is on a jonzing level.... grin grin grin

They (IFF) are cooking another rule for him as we speak grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:22pm On Mar 25
GabsonFX2:
You need to see me laughing out loud here for this guy (Attached), he posted this just 11mins ago; especially the part where he said they are avoiding giving him any (out) of $27K profits.......he is on a jonzing level.... grin grin grin

Lol. The cooking go take another 4 weeks to cook finish, before they'll reply him grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:57pm On Mar 25
Comments section on their instagram posts are OFF - no one can comment.

Direct message on Instagram is disabled - you can't send them direct message.

They don't have discord.

No twitter.

The places to review them are: trustpilot, propfirmmatch.com, forexpeacearmy and/or reddit

erniok:

How do we call them out. On which SM platform. I'm just seeing this and in livid with anger.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:09pm On Mar 25
Reflection on my standby decision on gold since last week (attached)

I'm glad I stuck to my standby decision on gold. Even if one got some pips, she would have taken it back and even gone in for a good loss. For 2 weeks straight, gold was not tradeable (attached - yellow box), today inclusive; I will continue to standby tmao. Wednesday to Friday could be good days to enter long or short, but I'm keen to see a short cos I've got to swing it short - that's all I want and waiting for.

GabsonFX2:
The bolded.....I'm going more on standby on gold; I will never buy gold for the next 5 trading days...All I look for is a short opportunity.

So I'm staying outside longer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 3:06am On Mar 26
Oilprice. At the Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC) meeting next week, according to delegates, commodity analyst Giovanni Staunovo's OPEC+ group does not see any need to propose a change to the current oil production policy. OPEC+ members have collectively decided to voluntarily cut 2.2 million barrels per day (bpd) from the group's production this quarter. Oil prices yesterday rose and now traded at 81.99 for US crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 6:28am On Mar 26
GabsonFX2:
Reflection on my standby decision on gold since last week (attached)

I'm glad I stuck to my standby decision on gold. Even if one got some pips, she would have taken it back and even gone in for a good loss. For 2 weeks straight, gold was not tradeable (attached - yellow box), today inclusive; I will continue to standby tmao. Wednesday to Friday could be good days to enter long or short, but I'm keen to see a short cos I've got to swing it short - that's all I want and waiting for.

Naso bro. I am still thinking that gold will soon surprise us all and jerk up again with force since it has refused to go down.
Na scalping mode from 1min I have been for weeks now, and I can't believe that I can be so patient and discipline in recent times to take time in my entries. When it moves from good spot , I join, and catch few 10- 30 pips per trade for a couple of trades at intervals per day. Then totally go ghost mode for another day. At times, the volatility is so much and I just have to run out at few pips before it turns bad for me.
Infact yesterday, I only sold once, but all my instincts have been buy, and it worked perfectly well by being patient.
Summary: while we wait for directions, scalping might be good at intervals because this is the time gold always ruin accounts by making you confused.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 6:31am On Mar 26
I find this match trader platform very terrible and confusing , I don't know if it's only me.

Any good suggestions how I can practice on ctrader/match trader while my signals are coming from mt4 live account? To make it worse, it's gold I trade most these days with high volatilities.
I want to try fundingpips prop soon but this their new platforms are discouraging me. Anyway to go around that? Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:52am On Mar 26
How would it feel if u entered buy at this point, and wait to take profit at 685%.

My dear even mysef no believe am cos this just resembles concept, its not clear. The last candle was supposed to close above the 0%

Who get mind make e put body, and remember my cut

And also remember that forex is risking, game fit cut

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 6:55am On Mar 26
GabsonFX2:
Comments section on their instagram posts are OFF - no one can comment.

Direct message on Instagram is disabled - you can't send them direct message.

They don't have discord.

No twitter.

The places to review them are: trustpilot, propfirmmatch.com, forexpeacearmy and/or reddit

They really planned this from the onset. I dropped a review on trust pilot but read here that trust pilot is taking down reviews. I'll do so at forexpeace army.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 7:05am On Mar 26
GabsonFX2:

I think for every negative review, they counter with more 5 star reviews. My review and the positives below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (239) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

Viewing this topic: Zowee10(m), donblanco and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.