Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (116103 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24
GabsonFX2:
If as of March 15, 2024; you were are 17, coupled with the fact that you have not been trading for a year now (quoted). So, you were 15 plus the last time you traded.

What age did brokers allow you to open account with them to trade a live account, 15 plus?

What broker exactly allowed that? Legal age for trading forex - some things don't connect.

Post the two $1K account which you blew twice (quoted), don't SAY it, show it, post it and talkless.

When does blowing $1K account in a day make you have skin in the game? Post those two $1K accounts here.

Just last month, Feb 15; you stated that you have been learning forex with demo for months - when exactly did you start trading live then?

Your stories don't connect

The quote below says it all....again, talkless, post accounts

Oh I see you have done some digging quite impressive, I have been trading demo for a long time, I said I was 17 years right correct, so let me explain I can't say some things cause this is a public forum how I got my account, I would I started live trading since January I would have like to post the account but am unable to upload pictures on my nairaland I have been trying for some time.
And also people who have actually been through real war understand, l simply learnt from my mistakes and looked at others and I have good traders around me who guides me and I talk to, and also I learnt from traders who made mistakes and learnt I took me 3 months it might be short but to be successful in trading is to learn from your mistakes.
And about the 17 I can't say it here how I got my account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eaglepixel: 12:21pm On Mar 24
Too much noise.

Just shut up. Pls

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 12:29pm On Mar 24
PriceActionZ:

But the 2 screenshot have 2 different entry na? abi am i missing something?

Yes. You are right. But the same time (if look closely).

They are a screenshot of my two trades.

I have already taken that profit (the one on the previous screenshot) before placing another order.

The thing is.. I have a habit of always screenshoting my trade for future reference and correction.
Nothing else involved. It's just for my personal use.

I was not intending to share them with anyone, I would have taken them in full (as Samfelly requested).

If you have any questions, I'm very available at your service โค๏ธ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24
GabsonFX2:
If as of March 15, 2024; you were are 17, coupled with the fact that you have not been trading for a year now (quoted). So, you were 15 plus the last time you traded.

What age did brokers allow you to open account with them to trade a live account, 15 plus?

What broker exactly allowed that? Legal age for trading forex - some things don't connect.

Post the two $1K account which you blew twice (quoted), don't SAY it, show it, post it and talkless.

When does blowing $1K account in a day make you have skin in the game? Post those two $1K accounts here.

Just last month, Feb 15; you stated that you have been learning forex with demo for months - when exactly did you start trading live then?

Your stories don't connect

The quote below says it all....again, talkless, post accounts

Wao ooo, FTA FBI agent on ground, Senior forensic analyst..... Anything hidden shall be uncovered..
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:
It is a significant event, rarely heard or report that such happened right in the capital.

Remember Brexit one of the MP was slayed in 2016. The sad event had a huge impact on pound

There might be huge gap

Bossmi chop knuckle ๐Ÿ‘Š

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24
Hantech markets venturing into prop firm may be a very good idea.
Ten Trade broker join profim few years ago only that they continue to changes rules every year as more people were successful with them
1. When they started there was no DD only max DD but now they have DD of 6%
2. Before now it use to be balance base DD but now it has been changed to equity base DD
3 . Commission and swap was also introduced.
Though if you win and make profits without breaking there rules they will pay you your 70% shares. But u must make minimum of 10% before u can request for pay out.
So let's watch what hantec broker will bring to the table.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24
nzechu:
eskis me sir, what is the correlation between terrorist attack and gold been bullish
Oga Nze lemme give you some specific examples all recent events which you can go and check Gold and USOIL charts on the daily chart,
1. On Thursday February 24, 2022, Russia invade Ukraine and Gold rallied aggressively the following week
2. On Friday March 10, 2023, Silicon Valley Bank SVB and one other bank SB bank collapsed, Gold rallied aggressively the following week
3. On Saturday October 7, 2023, Hamas attacked Israel and killed a lot of civilians at a music festival, Gold rallied aggressively the following week
Now, on Friday just the day before yesterday, March 22, 2024, Some terrorist attacked a music festival in Moscow the capitol of Russia, where Putin and the Kremlin is and killed a lot of civilians, and at this current state Russia is in a state of emergency, what do you think Gold will do next week?
Shalom my broda....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pristinee: 12:49pm On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

I also teach my students to stop using stop loss.

If you can't get it... wait until you are sure of the direction. Stop gambling your money away!!!

DO NOT LET THE FEAR of MISSING OUT TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

So u have students? How much is ur mentorship so I can pay ASAP...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24
I dare to say that Gold to 2250 or above by the end of next week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 1:00pm On Mar 24
A 17yr old trader with no proof of payout with 1-2 yrs experience is dishing advice to a 40yr old trader with 10yrs of experience attached with series of a payouts to his name.. grin grin everyone na Billa Ackman for social media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24
BeginnerTrader:
A 17yr old trader with no proof of payout with 1-2 yrs experience is dishing advice to a 40yr old trader with 10yrs of experience attached with series of a payouts to his name.. grin grin everyone na Billa Ackman for social media.

Sheeesssh comrade, no lawd dis VAWULENCE
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24
BeginnerTrader:

No proof as I said before am not giving advice am just airing my opinion you see 10 years of experience is nothing it not bad to learn I follow traders with 10 years experience and they are multi millionaire's in USD

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 1:26pm On Mar 24
Easter Gift

Gold Signal

I expect gold to find resistance on or before 2175 and drop to 2143

This update should give you at least 200 pips which is close to #60 000 on a 0.02 lotsize.

Enjoy.

Wait for 4 hour confirmation.

If 2175 is broken aggressively, this is invalid.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Skanas(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24
Luada:

No proof as I said before am not giving advice am just airing my opinion you see 10 years of experience is nothing it not bad to learn I follow traders with 10 years experience and they are multi millionaire's in USD

You don try, oya rest! grin

The goal is to make money...itโ€™s a new week already, letโ€™s go back to the chart...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:43pm On Mar 24
pristinee:

So u have students? How much is ur mentorship so I can pay ASAP...

If this is a serious business to you, I will encourage you to chat me up on telegramโ€”for more details.

HERE IS TOO NOISY.๐Ÿ˜ด

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 2:02pm On Mar 24
Luada:

I hate your demeanor, abeg rest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24
Davigle:

Oga Nze lemme give you some specific examples all recent events which you can go and check Gold and USOIL charts on the daily chart,
1. On Thursday February 24, 2022, Russia invade Ukraine and Gold rallied aggressively the following week
2. On Friday March 10, 2023, Silicon Valley Bank SVB and one other bank SB bank collapsed, Gold rallied aggressively the following week
3. On Saturday October 7, 2023, Hamas attacked Israel and killed a lot of civilians at a music festival, Gold rallied aggressively the following week
Now, on Friday just the day before yesterday, March 22, 2024, Some terrorist attacked a music festival in Moscow the capitol of Russia, where Putin and the Kremlin is and killed a lot of civilians, and at this current state Russia is in a state of emergency, what do you think Gold will do next week?
Shalom my broda....
sha if u ask me, everything xxxusd is gonna be falling to dig crude oil. It's gonna be a long sell that will last for weeks, over 8 weeks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:05pm On Mar 24
GabsonFX2:
My people, Infinity Forex Funds Prop Firm has stolen $9,000 of my $10K profits. Then they deactivated my live account after they took the $9,000 profits, then they made the $9,000 deducted count as a daily drawdown and then used it to breach the live account based on maximum daily drawdown. How can you steal my money and make it count as a daily drawdown?

Please you all, take time to go through all the attached.

They confirmed max lot is 4.41, but then selected all profitable trades with 3 lot as violations.

Boss, can you try this path, if you don't mind?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 3:07pm On Mar 24
samfelly:

Boss, can you try this path, if you don't mind?
na police be that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24
GabsonFX2:
My people, Infinity Forex Funds Prop Firm has stolen $9,000 of my $10K profits. Then they deactivated my live account after they took the $9,000 profits, then they made the $9,000 deducted count as a daily drawdown and then used it to breach the live account based on maximum daily drawdown. How can you steal my money and make it count as a daily drawdown?

Please you all, take time to go through all the attached.

They confirmed max lot is 4.41, but then selected all profitable trades with 3 lot as violations.
Hard luck Boss
Something must be done about this, your efforts can't just waste like that.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 4:30pm On Mar 24
Geovanni412:

I be like say nostro don teach una lesson

See as man dem dey reject free acct cool

As nobody send Nostro, them don dey send themselves. The free $5k accounts reactivation, all over, again. Na them sabi. The end will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24
BeginnerTrader:
I hate your demeanor, abeg rest.
Not trying to be off manners you hate it am airing my view it my right

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eagba(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24
Davigle:

Shalom my broda....
Gold will do nothing much ( like rallying) this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pristinee: 5:01pm On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

If this is a serious business to you, I will encourage you to chat me up on telegramโ€”for more details.

HERE IS TOO NOISY.๐Ÿ˜ด

cool I see!!! I will chat u up and bring in more people for u .... Thank you, ForexGOAT.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Pondabrown: 6:28pm On Mar 24
pristinee:

cool I see!!! I will chat u up and bring in more people for u .... Thank you, ForexGOAT.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Pclemenza: 7:35pm On Mar 24
Pclemenza:
My FX Learning has commenced, I AM COMING UP
Thankful for my progress.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 7:52pm On Mar 24
Pclemenza:

Thankful for my progress.

So when are you selling your signal to us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 7:54pm On Mar 24
How una dey leave foreign site come dey bomb Nigerian site hia oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24
Luada:

Not trying to be off manners you hate it am airing my view it my right

This issue is simple

Post ya chart and signal on the telegram group link or here for the week

If people believe in ya govt, them go follow you

Plenty talk no dey full basket

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by haryodehjia(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24
samfelly:
Hantec Markets don come out with their own Prop Firm. Wahala for all these wayo Prop firms them cheesy

This is not new with hantec.. They started early this year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24
Geovanni412:

This issue is simple

Post ya chart and signal on the telegram group link or here for the week

If people believe in ya govt, them go follow you

Plenty talk no dey full basket
OK where's is the link

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (243) (Reply)

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React

Viewing this topic: RKTexpert and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.