Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (114136 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 7:54am On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

Personally, I can't remember the last time I used Stop loss..🛑
..and I also teach my students to stop using stop loss.

Do you know why.
Because, WE DO NOT GUESS THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET... WE KNOW IT FIRST BEFORE PLACING A TRADE as you can see on the screenshot below 👇

If you can't get it... wait until you are sure of the direction. Stop gambling your money away!!!

DO NOT LET THE FEAR of MISSING OUT TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

Drop that screenshot, again, without cropping. I wan observe something

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 7:59am On Mar 24
Luada:

I know nothing about trading very fun haha very funny see it possible to trade with some amount if you don't believe leave it, as I said before trading isn't for everyone I advise you to step away go back look back at your mistakes and learn if you aren't willing to learn. Then stop trading.

No need to fight ourselves over something that is explainable.

Check the article on the screenshot and see the reason why your lot size and stop loss determines your success in this game 🎯

Arguments will not put bread on our table 👈

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 7:59am On Mar 24
JasonNOTStatham:
Office weh dey inside one bedroom abi computer shop for Australia?

And you could be right o. Chai, money matter no bi small matter o. Swindlers would do practically anything to swindle anyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 8:05am On Mar 24
samfelly:

Drop that screenshot, again, without cropping

I would have done that now, but the market have move from that position. And I have also closed my trade.

To see my current trade with full screenshot, see my latest post on my profile.

Thanks.
I am always available to answer your questions, (if you have any).

See you later...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 8:12am On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

This stop loss matter don tire me abeg check my latest post on my profile to know why I do not use stop loss.

Let's talk about other profitable subjects guys.

The topic is about prop firm and personal account, but as long you are making money you are good to go boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 8:19am On Mar 24
Luada:

I know nothing about trading haha very funny see it possible to trade with some amount if you don't believe leave it, as I said before trading isn't for everyone I advise you to step away go back look back at your mistakes and learn if you aren't willing to learn. Then stop trading.

Lol, I can see everyone wants to drop advice, no evidence of profitability, no trade calls 🤣, just because you flipped $14 to 350 you feel you are at the stage of giving advice lol, but the sad truth is people know the advice they should follow.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 8:19am On Mar 24
samfelly:

Drop that screenshot, again, without cropping. I wan observe something
😂😂

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 8:30am On Mar 24
DXYY:

Lol, I can see everyone wants to drop advice, no evidence of profitability, no trade calls 🤣, just because you flipped $14 to 350 you feel you are at the stage of giving advice lol, but the sad truth is people know the advice they should follow.
Am not saying I can give advice all what am saying is simple why spend your time on prop, I haven't been trading for up to a year but I have passed under the rain so I understand it I have blown my account twice $1k in a day, so I have skin in the game.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:44am On Mar 24
Hantec Markets don come out with their own Prop Firm. Wahala for all these wayo Prop firms them cheesy

https://dashboard.htrader.com/purchasechallenge?affiliateId=274

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:46am On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

I would have done that now, but the market have move from that position. And I have also closed my trade.

Thanks.

See you later...

Have you deleted that very one you cropped and dropped back there? If you haven't, drop that same one (uncrop) now. I just want to check out something

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 8:49am On Mar 24
samfelly:
Hantec Markets don come out with their own Prop Firm. Wahala for all these wayo Prop firms them cheesy

Sharp... Brokers joining the game

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 8:59am On Mar 24
Luada:

Am not saying I can give advice all what am saying is simple why spend your time on prop, I haven't been trading for up to a year but I have passed under the rain so I understand it I have blown my account twice $1k in a day, so I have skin in the game.

Like I said, profirm offers the best solution to people with low capital not only low capital inexperience traders can also see an account to play around with, with limited capital, just think about it your 1k dollars could have bought at least 5 10k account, your funded 200 dollars won't give you 2k , only 2 out of ten times will you do that. At the end of the day you will realize that to make it in this game with peace of mind capital is required emphasis on peace of mind and not staying glued to your screen 24/7 without being able to sleep or do other things, Propfirm offers this, well the major point is wether Propfirm or personal funded account if you know how to trade you can trade both.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:03am On Mar 24
Donsheddy:

Sharp... Brokers joining the game

Only problem with their accounts is that they're time-bound (not unlimited, yet)

But I too go like the idea that I'll be trading a prop account with a real broker. At least, I can hope that they'll copy profitable traders' trades. So, no issue of no money to pay you your profits split when you indicate for payout

https://dashboard.htrader.com/purchasechallenge?affiliateId=274

**modified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 9:39am On Mar 24
If as of March 15, 2024; you were are 17, coupled with the fact that you have not been trading for a year now (quoted). So, you were 15 plus the last time you traded.

What age did brokers allow you to open account with them to trade a live account, 15 plus?

What broker exactly allowed that? Legal age for trading forex - some things don't connect.

Post the two $1K account which you blew twice (quoted), don't SAY it, show it, post it and talkless.

When does blowing $1K account in a day make you have skin in the game? Post those two $1K accounts here.

Luada:
Good day everyone i have been trying to work on my home ties since am not employed am just 17yrs and pls how can i do GIC, can my mum do it for me by opening a usd account in her name or mine. And regarding home ties how will work on that
Luada:

Luada:
because I have done it and $14 made me $350 or trade usoil but not gold, cause gold market isn't stable now, usoil just follows the news and I have been trading it for some time.
So you see you mustn't start with $3k or $1k

Just last month, Feb 15; you stated that you have been learning forex with demo for months - when exactly did you start trading live then?

Your stories don't connect

The quote below says it all....again, talkless, post accounts

Luada:
Good day i have been learning trading for months with demo, i flipped 200$ to 15k in 1 day many times so i put in 100$ i doubled the money and made a mistake i ddnt follow my plan so i blowed my acct, i want to take some time to come back and i need funding i want to trade futures.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:45am On Mar 24
GabsonFX2:
If as of March 15, 2024; you were are 17, coupled with the fact that you have not been trading for a year now (quoted). So, you were 15 plus the last time you traded.

What age did brokers allow you to open account with them to trade a live account, 15 plus?

What broker exactly allowed that? Legal age for trading forex - some things don't connect.

Post the two $1K account which you blew twice (quoted), don't SAY it, show it, post it and talkless.

When does blowing $1K account in a day make you have skin in the game? Post those two $1K accounts here.

Just last month, Feb 15; you stated that you have been learning forex with demo for months - when exactly did you start trading live then?

Thanks, boss cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 9:56am On Mar 24
Prop firms are good way to go provided they r legitimate n do as they advertised. I have done both and if I'm to choose between the two - personal acc and funded acc , I will choose personal account anyday anytime. With prop firm I'm more on pressure trying to abide by the rules. That alone is another headache on its own couple with that of trading itself.
I like trading freely without limits or rules other than my own rules or principles. Don't want to b told what my daily or monthly DrawDown should b. Rather let me determine that myself based on my own trading style.
Hats off to those who r able to manage funded accounts and still make profit abiding by their rules cos its really not easy.
As for me I will always trade my own personal account instead no matter how small. Funded account don't work for me always
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 10:01am On Mar 24
samfelly:

Only problem with their accounts is that they're time-bound (not unlimited, yet)

But I too go like the idea that I'll be trading a prop account with a real broker. At least, I am sure that they'll copy profitable traders' trades. So, no issue of no money to pay you your profits split when you indicate for payout

Then they are not ready... When they are ready they will remove the time.... Time limit is past tense...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 10:03am On Mar 24
ectoble:
Prop firms are good way to go provided they r legitimate n do as they advertised. I have done both and if I'm to choose between the two - personal acc and funded acc , I will choose personal account anyday anytime. With prop firm I'm more on pressure trying to abide by the rules. That alone is another headache on its own couple with that of trading itself.
I like trading freely without limits or rules other than my own rules or principles. Don't want to b told what my daily or monthly DrawDown should b. Rather let me determine that myself based on my own trading style.
Hats off to those who r able to manage funded accounts and still make profit abiding by their rules cos its really not easy.
As for me I will always trade my own personal account instead no matter how small. Funded account don't work for me always

Bro there are no rules anywhere, what you called rules are what you should follow if you want to be successful in forex even while trading personal account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 10:03am On Mar 24
samfelly:

Have you deleted that very one you cropped and dropped back there? If you haven't, drop that same one (uncrop) now. I just want to check out something

No, just that my device has the option to take customize screenshots, which I did.

I didn't cropped the image. What will I gain for that.

Like I said earlier, this is for personal purpose.👌🏼 I was not suppose to share it with anyone.

And, I hope there is no issues bro..

I only have two screenshots relating to that trade on my device.

And I did made the screenshots to always monitor my position nothing more.

The two screenshots were only showing my trade position at the time.

The first was when I placed the trade.

And the second was to monitor the progress.

This is how I keep myself from repeating the same mistakes again.

.... for personal purposes only. If you needed something else you can let it out here, let's discuss it so others can also learn from it ☝️

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:06am On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

No, just that my device has the option to take customize screenshots, which I did.

Like I said earlier, this is for personal purpose.👌🏼 I was not suppose to share it with anyone.

.... for personal purposes only. If you needed something else you can let it out here, let's discuss it so others can also learn from it ☝️

It's okay, I'll let go the issue. Thanks, all the same
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 10:11am On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

The only time I take full screenshot of my trades is when I want to view my previous history, and earnings.

Like I said before. It's personal. Unless I am running your account..then you can have authority to question my trades 😎

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 10:18am On Mar 24
Success in trading is knowing what works best for U as a trader. Whether prop firm or personal.
Below is my account that is just about a month. I opened it on the 15th of Febuary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 10:22am On Mar 24
Take my risk as I intent based on my rules.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 10:36am On Mar 24
Can withdraw my monies ( profit n investment) at any giving time of my choosing without waiting for certain condition(s) to be met.
As I said earlier I have done both ( props firm are very good no doubt when legit ) but me as an individual will prefer having full control over my $500 personal account than a $50,000 acc dat makes me to b at the mercy of a prop firm that can come up anyday with one condition or the other not to pay me after all the hard work n stress I might have put in. It will b so painfull.
This is just my personal opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Sambai65(m): 10:46am On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

Thanks.

See you later...
what about someone trading with pro-frim account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 10:52am On Mar 24
GabsonFX2:

This is one of my favorite personality of bossman Gabson. 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 11:08am On Mar 24
Sambai65:
what about someone trading with pro-frim account

Trading with pro-frim account is just to maximize your Profits.

In a trade that earned you $200 profit on your personal account, with pro-frim account, you can get a hundredfold like up to $20,000 profit.

But the issue is...

You can't do copy trading on it. And they are not always smiling when it comes to the withdrawal stage.
So... It depends on you whether you want to RISK your time with them...or mind your business.

But if you don't have the capital now, and you have the time. Please go ahead and sign up... just to try your luck 🤞.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 11:19am On Mar 24
GabsonFX2:

Lol, breeze don blow, we don see fowl nyash

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 11:21am On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

But the 2 screenshot have 2 different entry na? abi am i missing something?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 11:34am On Mar 24
ectoble:
Take my risk as I intent based on my rules.

you are scalping right? OR whats your average duration of trading? you dey try oo on JP225 indices trading on 20LOTS. Anyway i now understand your point on this prop stuff, that profits you are making, if its prop firm, they wont allow you to withdraw it BY GIVING YOU flimsy execuses, majority of them at least. But with this, you can. WATERMARK YOUR SCREENSHOTS BEFORE YOU WILL SEE IT ON X as someone else achievements to defraud people.
Mainwhile, for someone who just have less than $100 and he is a good trader or at least an average trader, he can take that challenge from prop and carefully trade to success, then withdraw and rinse and repeat until he can fund a larger amount with a broker.
So the way you see it is different from the way i see it. My first ever prop challenge i bought with FTMO was a mess grin grin, It was january this year and market was something else for my strategy but on a normal broker account, i am doing fine... But that doesnt mean i wont buy or get prop firm again when am ready.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 11:36am On Mar 24
GabsonFX2:

you get time sha. the way i dey use one eye look the guy eh, because i remember his moniker well.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ishayaauta(m): 11:47am On Mar 24
When I saw too many shalaye, I knew that boy no dey trade.

Every trader has been humbled at some point in their life.

Let's just thank God for life

😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (240) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

Viewing this topic: Lanshile(m), Riverrun, obajoey(m), Monoxide(m), folaschool, Donsheddy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.