Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (109635 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04
Jashub:
Boss you dey use FBs? If yes, how much be minimum deposit and you dey run cent account ?

Minimum deposit for FBS is $5 and just look below 👇 the screenshot to see the deposit options they offer, although I don't have funds in my account at the moment, I have a standard account and not a cent account with FBS

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04
Davigle:

Torrh, me sef I be FBS ambassador. 😁 make ah quick claim am after greatcheer b4 anoda persin go come kolombi am.

Meanwhile I'm getting set to long gold at 2283 with my SL at 2278

#Gold to the moon

Gold trade triggered at 2283, let's see how it goes Sha, my target is 2317 to 2326
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jashub: 2:00pm On Apr 04
Davigle:

Minimum deposit for FBS is $5 and just look below 👇 the screenshot to see the deposit options they offer, although I don't have funds in my account at the moment, I have a standard account and not a cent account with FBS
I'm seeing bitcoin option as 1usd ...wetin that one come mean if minimum deposit is $5? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 2:07pm On Apr 04
Gold

Gold D1 swing getting ready to start the swing short I have waited for since last week, I will never long gold for the next 1week or 2. I expect today and tomorrow to fully prepare that short swing, I might enter on Monday or Tuesday. I will call the trade here at that time, I expect her to swing for atleast 5days looking to get about 450 pips.

Meanwhile, I got my $100K fundednext funded account today and the additional BOGO $100K challenge account.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04
Jashub:
I'm seeing bitcoin option as 1usd ...wetin that one come mean if minimum deposit is $5? undecided

you may be able to deposit $1 into your account but you won't be able to trade as your account balance hasn't met the minimum deposit requirement. you need a minimum of $5 in your account before you will be able to trade...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:
Gold

Gold D1 swing getting ready to start the swing short I have waited for since last week, I will never long gold for the next 1week or 2. I expect today and tomorrow to fully prepare that short swing, I might enter on Monday or Tuesday. I will call the trade here at that time, I expect her to swing for atleast 5days looking to get about 450 pips.

Meanwhile, I got my $100K fundednext funded account today and the additional BOGO $100K challenge account.

Food is ready oooo, congratulations Bossmi. More oil to your head sir.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:55pm On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:
$5K profits turned $9,310 in 2 days. I need to learn to settle for less like $5K. I'm very poor at that. grin

Make infinityforexfunds no run o 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

I no sure say the baba wey I go meet for Shagamu give me the right trading soap o.

Boss, abeg, the baba wey do your trading soap, where him dey for that Shagamu, cos the one I meet dey the left side of the centre of Shagamu. I go like meet your own plug

IFF ought to surrender to you this time around. They have no excuse, than to simply acknowledge ur skill and pay you in full, your share. We'll be waiting to see how they treat it. Congrats
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:07pm On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:
I have explained about 75% of what I do, to those that haved asked me to teach them, I'm now onshore and I can now create a single session 1 to 2hrs for an online live trading soon using one of my live accounts, it will be any of the market trading days. I guess next week Tuesday will be good.

I will say it's experience, cos experience in the market brings deep understanding.

Cc Realone12
I trade D1, but when things go wrong, I switch to M5, M15, M30 to scalp it off.

Come with your cash 💸 $200 each person cool

$200 too small na, but I dey front front sit sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 4:37pm On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:
I have explained about 75% of what I do, to those that haved asked me to teach them, I'm now onshore and I can now create a single session 1 to 2hrs for an online live trading soon using one of my live accounts, it will be any of the market trading days. I guess next week Tuesday will be good.

I will say it's experience, cos experience in the market brings deep understanding.

Cc Realone12
I trade D1, but when things go wrong, I switch to M5, M15, M30 to scalp it off.

Come with your cash 💸 $200 each person cool

Nice one boss. Thats what i have been messaging you about. It does not cost anything from you but will lift you up more. God bless you real good. If you can make it a youtube too. It can be faceless just screen recording and make it unlisted so that if you dont want it to be in public domain but only shared links to your crew here.
Again, if you follow that, dont forget to watermark it before some bad eggs use it for twitter cruise wink. Thanks once again. Above is just personal suggestions, you can do what you want to do boss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 4:59pm On Apr 04
Sam, I beg o.
samfelly:

I no sure say the baba wey I go meet for Shagamu give me the right trading soap o.

Boss, abeg, the baba wey do your trading soap, where him dey for that Shagamu, cos the one I meet dey the left side of the centre of Shagamu. I go like meet your own plug

IFF ought to surrender to you this time around. They have no excuse, than to simply acknowledge ur skill and pay you in full, your share. We'll be waiting to see how they treat it. Congrats
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 6:02pm On Apr 04
Shout out to Dmahn. And shout to Gabsonfx2. Shout out to every one of you here. May God enrich us all to do for one another - so that make the top no go dey lonely cheesy

May I not forget to #PayItForward when it starts to rush

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:
Gold

Congrats bossman. Please how is Mesh doing? Its been a while

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04
Jashub:
you can deposit below $5 dollars.
I once deposited #5,000 on fbs using the local bank. It worked. It was around 3. Something dollars. I traded NzdUsd. And Eurusd. It is best you deposit $5 dollars to have enough equity for flaoting before markets moves in your favour.
All the best to.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 6:59pm On Apr 04
Donsheddy:
Gold wan go meet God for heaven....
As for me and my house...
Na buy i go dey press for gold until I see a bearish daily candle...
Seems like gu is positioning itself to retest last months high..
With last month closing bullish...
Means bulls still have some stake this month

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04
Concept keeps getting complex everyday.
My job is to learn it which ever way it appears.

Trade plan
Buy limit at 61%
SL at atleast 38% (0% is too far)
Tp at 423%

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:49pm On Apr 04
[quote author=samfelly post=129269584][/quote]

😂😂😂🏃‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04
Davigle:

Nasdaq up 170 pips, and counting, fly baby gurl fly

O lawd who did I offend, nasdaq long from 200 pips profit to a smashing stoploss hit, gawddddd 😭😭😭😭😭, I really need to start closing my trades whenever a Fed speaker is speaking....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04
What the Bleep is happening in the stock market, nasdaq crashed 400 pips, US30 crashed 700 pips, who in God's name is fucking this markets, even Gold is not left behind, had to close all my gold trades for small profit b4 e turn to loss. market dey crash when NFP neva comot

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04
Goolsbee ati Kashkari ko ni da fun gbogbo yin, ewo ni rates cut might not happen this year...😠😠😠
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04
I swear I don tire
After my Nzdusd trade I picked yesterday reversed and hit sl after picking my sell limit order with a sniper entry with the 12:00 candle, I had to just sit down and think
Shey this is how man will continue
The reliability is not even there
I thought about relocating to another state and go and learn mechanic or go and learn how to drive trailer
This thing pains a lot
No matter the level of hardwork beong put into this game the trade still hit sl
5 years in the game but still havent achieved anything in it
Before u quote me and say I have the wrong knowledge or I should come and join ur telegram group just know that I will pick ur number from that same telegram group then come and beat you like mad in that ur location in front of ur mother and father

The thing realy hit hard that yesterday.
I did not make this post because I want to give up on fx and the loss made was only 0.8 of my maven account given to me by info which isn't much is just that it is hard to be in a business in which u make profit today and u feel really happy and the next day u make loss again and the cycle continues
We are living with depression but some of u will not know but we guys who are fighting all alone with no family or friends, we feel the pain more than u guys who've got a wing to hide under.

It is everyday we documet new lesson learnt but every single lesson comes with a loss when will the documentation now end

There is nothing bad in struggling before making it but the struggle in fx don dey too much

If u want to quote me and tell about the 6 billion that move around In fx every day just attach ur live account trade history for this year

Most of us here are struggling to make it in this game and is not like we are not working hard enough but Only God and the devil understand what is going on in this market
Yesterday's move that caught me off guard has explained everything
We are just spectators in this game
If not for the fact that I only trade with limit order and 1 trade at a time I dont know the level of loss I would have incurred

We will definitely make it but pending the time we make it let's endeavor to write wetin we dey face

I actually learnt my lesson yesterday and I learnt a new thing and yeah loss is part of the game but the Nigerian system did not program us to accept loss that much
50 dollar is more than the minimum wages now tell me how much u are willing to lose before milk and honey start to flow
Oloribu Chelsea whey I dey support that suppose to make me happy whey I dey bad mood still dey lose
Things dey for this life I swear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jashub: 10:04pm On Apr 04
Petah:
you can deposit below $5 dollars.
I once deposited #5,000 on fbs using the local bank. It worked. It was around 3. Something dollars. I traded NzdUsd. And Eurusd. It is best you deposit $5 dollars to have enough equity for flaoting before markets moves in your favour.
All the best to.
Thanks but I need to understand something here : is that you're operating a cent account or a standard account ? Because $5 isn't really much to operate on a standard account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jashub: 10:04pm On Apr 04
Davigle:

you may be able to deposit $1 into your account but you won't be able to trade as your account balance hasn't met the minimum deposit requirement. you need a minimum of $5 in your account before you will be able to trade...
Okay...that makes alot of sense. Thanks for the info
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04
Jashub:
Thanks but I need to understand something here : is that you're operating a cent account or a standard account ? Because $5 isn't really much to operate on a standard account
it is a standard account.
I am still learning. I decided to test the waters.
I traded three pairs. Eu, GU and NzdUsd. Scalping.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 10:17pm On Apr 04
Lanshile:
I swear I don tire
After my Nzdusd trade I picked yesterday reversed and hit sl after picking my sell limit order with a sniper entry with the 12:00 candle, I had to just sit down and think
I thought about relocating to another state and go and learn mechanic or go and learn how to drive trailer
This thing pains a lot
Before u quote me and say I have the wrong knowledge or I should come and join ur telegram group just know that I will pick ur number from that same telegram group then come and beat you like mad in that ur location in front of ur mother and father

The thing realy hit hard that yesterday.
I did not make this post because I want to give up on fx and the loss made was only 0.8 of my maven account given to me by info which isn't much is just that it is hard to be in a business in which u make profit today and u feel really happy and the next day u make loss again and the cycle continues
We are living with depression but some of u will not know but we guys who are fighting all alone with no family or friends, we feel the pain more than u guys who've got a wing to hide under.

It is everyday we documet new lesson learnt but every single lesson comes with a loss when will the documentation now end

There is nothing bad in struggling before making it but the struggle in fx don dey too much

If u want to quote me and tell about the 6 billion that move around In fx every day just attach ur live account trade history for this year

Most of us here are struggling to make it in this game and is not like we are not working hard enough but Only God and the devil understand what is going on in this market
Yesterday's move that caught me off guard has explained everything
We are just spectators in this game
If not for the fact that I only trade with limit order and 1 trade at a time I dont know the level of loss I would have incurred

We will definitely make it but pending the time we make it let's endeavor to write wetin we dey face

I actually learnt my lesson yesterday and I learnt a new thing and yeah loss is part of the game but the Nigerian system did not program us to accept loss that much
50 dollar is more than the minimum wages now tell me how much u are willing to lose before milk and honey start to flow
Oloribu Chelsea whey I dey support that suppose to make me happy whey I dey bad mood still dey lose

How is gabsonfx doing his own
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04
Jameselias:

How is gabsonfx doing his own
The way u are doing ur own
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by geedot: 10:30pm On Apr 04
Lanshile:
I swear I don tire
After my Nzdusd trade I picked yesterday reversed and hit sl after picking my sell limit order

I don't even know how to pacify you my bro, but use Chelsea as case study. If they'd given up this night, they wouldn't have made the come back to turn the game around and eventually won.

Forex is not meant to be easy, it's meant to be extremely hard. However, 5years is quite on the high side. I hope your eyes gets opened eventually soon, and you would only look back and laugh at this comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04
geedot:
I don't even know how to pacify you my bro, but use Chelsea as case study. If they'd given up this night, they wouldn't have made the come back to turn the game around and eventually won.

Forex is not meant to be easy, it's meant to be extremely hard. However, 5years is quite on the high side. I hope your eyes gets opened eventually soon, and you would only look back and laugh at this comment of yours.
😁😁
Crazy game
I know fx is hard but some of us here have paid our dues but fx still wan collect more
I'm highly confident in my skills and I always put money where my mouth is
My eyes are wide open
Let me ask u a question
Will u say Charly20 that ghosted us did not do the right thing in fx
The fact that we all approach the market differently suppose to bring ease in the game as per say we can all decide to sell with different formula and method
Na dat time the trade go buy
The complexity in fx is high
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04
On GBPNZD, we could see an 80pips move to the upside. I just decided to take this one.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by geedot: 12:16am On Apr 05
Lanshile:

😁😁
Crazy game
I know fx is hard but some of us here have paid our dues but fx still wan collect more
I'm highly confident in my skills and I always put money where my mouth is
My eyes are wide open
Let me ask u a question
Will u say Charly20 that ghosted us did not do the right thing in fx
The fact that we all approach the market differently suppose to bring ease in the game as per say we can all decide to sell with different formula and method
Na dat time the trade go buy
The complexity in fx is high
That's why it's extremely rewarding when and most importantly if you eventually unravel it. It's not as hard as it seem my bro. A blind man clicking a random buy and sell with a 1:1rr in the long run will break-even on the average.

Forex is 50:50, that's where strategy tilts the odds in our favor. Any strategy that wins 6trades out of 10 with a 1:1rr will make you profitable in the long run.

Any strategy that can't win 6trades out of every 10trades with a 1:1rr, it's not meant to be called a strategy yet. Like I said earlier, I hope your eyes gets opened soon so you can unravel that what you call this complexity may not be as complex as you think.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 12:49am On Apr 05
Mesh is doing well, I'd be seeing him today. He is sending his regards. kiss

seeteazain:

Congrats bossman. Please how is Mesh doing? Its been a while
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:34am On Apr 05
Lanshile:
I swear I don tire
This thing pains a lot

it is hard to be in a business in which u make profit today and u feel really happy and the next day u make loss again and the cycle continues

Most of us here are struggling to make it in this game and is not like we are not working hard enough but Only God understand what is going on in this market
FX is more spiritual than physical.
Retail traders are their own worst enemies.
You go to buy groceries from a store and right at the entrance you see a sign that boldly says,"pay for groceries with money you can afford to loose".
Will you enter the store or turn back

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PIPSMARSHALL: 3:18am On Apr 05
Lanshile:

The way u are doing ur own

I understand you, especially wen it looks like there is no future in this business. At this point you should be a master of 1 strategy. Forget the.rest and focus on that one thing.

Then you won't need prop evaluation to feel fulfilled as a trader.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (234) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

Viewing this topic: dmahn(m), peterincredible, VeeVeeMyLuv(m), seeteazain(m), Petah(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.