Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (109971 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 5:51am On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:
$5K profits turned $9,310 in 2 days. I need to learn to settle for less like $5K. I'm very poor at that. grin

Make infinityforexfunds no run o πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Baami, your legendary cannot be compared to, abeg no vex with my question but how you take dey do am. because this wan pass experience oooo. πŸ™
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:26am On Apr 04
dmahn:
Today's result.. I just lost a good sell trade on audusd, I will be buying agressively on retest cry cry

Yesterday's loss on AU reduced by half. The SL is wide and I can't risk the little profit to return to BE. Now I will wait for further bullish price Action to reentry or wait for retest. cool...

And unto the next pair.. UsdChf has printed a strong buy currently on H8. but I'm not interested in buying usd anymore. All im waiting for is the strong buy zone to be invalidated so that I can short with good lots size kiss

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 6:36am On Apr 04
realone12:
Mr Gabson come out ohh..enough is enough.. you must bless me from your wealth of knowledge this night...

what time frame do you use when you scalp?
how do you know the exact time the price move?
what are the things you look out for?

ee reach to call you out publicly coz you are just too good..

someone should tell Michael Huddleston (ICT) to humble himself and come learn from GabsonFx
I traded live here the way he trades but notice you didn't, only Samfelly and Davigle understood what I did.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:07am On Apr 04
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Risky

Sell limit 2310
Stop loss 2313

Target 2290

Deleted

Buy gold and forget it until tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 8:04am On Apr 04
Oil prices moved flat at 85.14 after yesterday forming the highest in 2024, as notes at the Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC) meeting at its meeting on Wednesday suggested no change to production cuts in OPEC+. The group continues to cut oil production output at least by the end of the first half of 2024.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 8:12am On Apr 04
Buy Gu now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 8:38am On Apr 04
Bosses in the house your humble trader is running a paid signal group for just 5,000 naira ra as you all can agree with me that my signal are more than half of the time correct pls y'all let's support ourselves in this journey to success if you're interested message me on WhatsApp thank you

Gu buy signal update still in nice profits

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 9:04am On Apr 04
Peterfx01:
Bosses in the house your humble trader is running a paid signal group for just 5,000 naira ra as you all can agree with me that my signal are more than half of the time correct pls y'all let's support ourselves in this journey to success if you're interested message me on WhatsApp thank you

You suppose to know better that the group doesn't tolerate this thing u want to start

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 9:10am On Apr 04
I have explained about 75% of what I do, to those that haved asked me to teach them, I'm now onshore and I can now create a single session 1 to 2hrs for an online live trading soon using one of my live accounts, it will be any of the market trading days. I guess next week Tuesday will be good.

I will say it's experience, cos experience in the market brings deep understanding.

Cc Realone12
I trade D1, but when things go wrong, I switch to M5, M15, M30 to scalp it off.

Come with your cash πŸ’Έ $200 each person cool

Davigle:

Baami, your legendary cannot be compared to, abeg no vex with my question but how you take dey do am. because this wan pass experience oooo. πŸ™

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:14am On Apr 04
Peterfx01:

How many props have you passed sir, how many payout received, Can I have a screenshot of the live account you trade and how consistently you've been withdrawing from the account. I'm joining your signal group today if I have my questions and request answered.. This is just a client requesting for a graphic designer portfolio b4 hiring him or her... No hate attached sir... Thanks in anticipation for your response boss cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 9:34am On Apr 04
peteregwu:
CADCHF. A bit risky

Closed cadchf in loss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 9:55am On Apr 04
Peterfx01:

Add trade explorer to your username details

Let interested people contact you based on that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackman007: 10:16am On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:
I have explained about 75% of what I do, to those that haved asked me to teach them, I'm now onshore and I can now create a single session 1 to 2hrs for an online live trading soon using one of my live accounts, it will be any of the market trading days. I guess next week Tuesday will be good.

I will say it's experience, cos experience in the market brings deep understanding.

Cc Realone12

Sir how long will the mentorship last? Are you going to create a group for this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:28am On Apr 04
1 - 2 hrs

Just webex or similar live app

blackman007:

Sir how long will the mentorship last? Are you going to create a group for this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Leckney: 10:34am On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:
1 - 2 hrs

Just webex or similar live app

Those of us that do not have money nko,we are left out?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 10:43am On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:

Cc Realone12

Come with your cash $200 each person cool

heaven knows that i will pay any amount for this mentorship if I have..this is a life time opportunity..

make I go hustle sharpaly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 10:50am On Apr 04
Funded Next just came with another bang.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 10:51am On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:

Cc Realone12

Life changing opportunity right here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 11:48am On Apr 04
grin grin grin Nothing to say.
Peterfx01:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lonestar124: 11:57am On Apr 04
MrEmir:
Pls guys kindly recommend a good broker for me, exness has been giving me issues of lately. With deposit and withdrawal. The whole issue started after I updated their app.
Please a better broker recommendation would be highly appreciated thanks
Exness is good at depositing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04
MrEmir:
Pls guys kindly recommend a good broker for me, exness has been giving me issues of lately. With deposit and withdrawal. The whole issue started after I updated their app.
Please a better broker recommendation would be highly appreciated thanks
Na me hfm ambassador for here, make dem do come pay me o. Hotforex is ok, octafx is ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 12:54pm On Apr 04
Na joke ooo grin

Leckney:

Those of us that do not have money nko,we are left out?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Frank571(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04
NZD/CAD

SELL

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Frank571(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04
NZD/USD

SELL

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 1:05pm On Apr 04
I trust you, THANK U
GabsonFX2:
Na joke ooo grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Frank571(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04
EURCAD

SELL

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Leckney: 1:10pm On Apr 04
GabsonFX2:
Na joke ooo grin

Tor hamdulilah tenk God
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04
nzechu:
Na me hfm ambassador for here, make dem do come pay me o. Hotforex is ok, octafx is ok

Torrh, me sef I be FBS ambassador. 😁 make ah quick claim am after greatcheer b4 anoda persin go come kolombi am.

Meanwhile I'm getting set to long gold at 2283 with my SL at 2278

#Gold to the moon

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04
Water fallπŸš€πŸš€

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 1:32pm On Apr 04
Peterfx01:

Which prop firm have you passed or how much withdrawal have you made? Show us evidence for here nobody agree anything with you na you they tell us say ur signal is more than half of the time correct

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04
Davigle:
Hey guys buy nasdaq now with 50 pips stoploss, tp open, I will be swinging it till NFP Friday, meanwhile, na God go punish US30 for me, werey, I sell she buy, ah come buy she con go up like 80 pips only for me to see her dumping, she's selling like mad. werey girl 😠😠😠

Nasdaq up 170 pips, and counting, fly baby gurl fly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jashub: 1:44pm On Apr 04
Davigle:

Torrh, me sef I be FBS ambassador. 😁 make ah quick claim am after greatcheer b4 anoda persin go come kolombi am.

Meanwhile I'm getting set to long gold at 2283 with my SL at 2278

#Gold to the moon
Boss you dey use FBs? If yes, how much be minimum deposit and you dey run cent account ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (234) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

Viewing this topic: kumulus(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.