Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (120962 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Faithhill2: 6:50pm On Jan 09
What did they say after you contacted them?

I contacted them but they are annoyingly slow. They insisted all transactions must be carried out on the eth network and they haven't replied me on the solution to the challenge I'm facing.

DXYY:

Contact there customer care, personally I wasn’t impressed when I purchased an account also, I see no reason why they should be limited to ethereum network only.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:00pm On Jan 09
Faithhill2:
What did they say after you contacted them?

I contacted them but they are annoyingly slow. They insisted all transactions must be carried out on the eth network and they haven't replied me on the solution to the challenge I'm facing.

I bought the 10k account, someone said you should use btc.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09
peteregwu:
On XAUEUR (gold/EUR), I am anticipating a deep drop down to 1829 and 1776. But it's a risky trade...

On GOLD/EUR, I got 100pips profit Already. I am still expecting more deep fall. I am oliver twist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09
nzechu:
just waiting for your next post where u would say "two hundred and something pips in profit, dey play. " . Na u b Idan gangan

😁😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:12pm On Jan 09
Faithhill2:
There's no Litecoin as acceptable payment when I checked. It was btc, usdc, Ethereum, dai and usdt, all on Eth network.

The account I want to purchase is a $5k account and it goes for approximately $25 but transferring usdt from binance using Eth network, you will need to be transferring nothing less than 50usdt which is more than the amount for the account purchase.

My question now is what is the way forward?Those that own accounts with them, how did they go about the purchase?

Check again, there is Litecoin available there. Image should help you to know which is Litecoin (encircled)
VeeVeeMyLuv, DXYY, Kellybently

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:17pm On Jan 09
raphemmanuel:
Do you use a promo code to purchase a 5k account for 25$.
If yes, please what's the code

TFTJANUARY50

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by main24(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09
The game is all about staying consistent in your execution of each trade.
Do that long enough and the outcome will take care of itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09
Peterfx01:
Free trade idea on gold all you have to do is wait for the market to come to you one scenario must play out before cpi or during just wait!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kellybently(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09
samfelly:

Check again, there is Litecoin available there. Image should help you to know which is Litecoin (encircled)

is a simple process with little charges.
swap your usdt like $26 to btc including charges.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:01pm On Jan 09

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09
Man need news, market is too slow for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09
Witchcraftfx journals

Ideally this should be a bullish signal

So entry
Buy limit at 100%

SL
Low of Tuesdays candle

Tp
423%

Forex is risky ni, apply appropriate risk measures

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09
nzechu:
Witchcraftfx journals

Ideally this should be a bullish signal

So entry
Buy limit at 100%

SL
Low of Tuesdays candle

Tp
423%

Forex is risky ni, apply appropriate risk measures

This one is giving bullish and bearish vibes.

First the bearish vibes says trade will respond from 23% and then drop to 423%

Then bullish vibes says trade will buy to 423%. (Turn the fib upside down, so the 100% is at the high) But where to enter is the problem, best bet is to wait for trade to break the 100% line.

I favour the bullish interaction though

Again Forex is risky ni, I might just be seeing double, apply appropriate risk, cos I am still learning

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 12:07am On Jan 10
nzechu:

This one is giving bullish and bearish vibes.

First the bearish vibes says trade will respond from 23% and then drop to 423%

Then bullish vibes says trade will buy to 423%. (Turn the fib upside down, so the 100% is at the high) But where to enter is the problem, best bet is to wait for trade to break the 100% line.

I favour the bullish interaction though

This one should ideally be a bullish signal, although the bullish pressure on the last candle isn't strong enough, but we will still go with the bulls.

So

SL will be low of Tuesdays candle

Entry will be open of Wednesday

Tp would be 423%

* If trade fails, or hit SL, the trade might play to 423% to the downside

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 12:50am On Jan 10
Oil prices tried to rise again and formed a bullish candle below the middle band line. The price failed to form a new low and was held back by support near the lower band line. The escalation of war in the Red Sea is still a concern amidst global geopolitical tensions. On the other hand, Russia is committed to OPEC+ cutting oil exports by 300,000 barrels. However, on the other hand, the EIA predicts that the U.S. crude oil production reading 13.4 million barrels per day.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 6:47am On Jan 10
Ftmo bans usa users 🤔
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 7:41am On Jan 10
Davigle:

Bitcoin and USOIL are in floating profit right now.

closed gold trade for a small loss, gold is range bound today I won't touch until Thursday

Bitcoin hit stoploss after tapping 47k again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 7:45am On Jan 10
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:45am On Jan 10
Donsheddy:
Ftmo bans usa users 🤔

Chai na now ha dey see ham

@info ,Shey ur acct no dey with FTMO bayi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 7:59am On Jan 10
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 7:59am On Jan 10
AUDUSD {Buy Limit}

E: 0.6689
S: 0.6675
T: 0.6757

...may the blue pips be with us. 🥂

MODIFIED: SL hit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Edd1e(m): 8:03am On Jan 10
Donsheddy:
Ftmo bans usa users 🤔

Kazmi outed them to the CFTC...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 8:06am On Jan 10
ok but i sell till day end
klinksd:
AUDUSD {Buy Limit}

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 8:12am On Jan 10
Gu sold!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:14am On Jan 10
klinksd:
AUDUSD {Buy Limit}

Xxxusd suppose de sell, and Na long sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 8:25am On Jan 10
friendbee:
ok but i sell till day end

...no wahala bro...👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 8:27am On Jan 10
nzechu:

Xxxusd suppose de sell, and Na long sell

...the SL is ready, bro. 👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 8:28am On Jan 10
On NZDJPY, I am looking for a move to the upside. Could be risky as well. 😁

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:42am On Jan 10
Gold buy at 2032
stoploss at 2027
tp open

meanwhile my short on USOIL is still open, I'm still bullish on Bitcoin even though the spike that happened last night took me out of the trade, I'm looking for an opportunity to go long again

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 10:27am On Jan 10
I move to standby
klinksd:

...no wahala bro...👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 10:28am On Jan 10
Kaybee7000:

Chai na now ha dey see ham

@info ,Shey ur acct no dey with FTMO bayi

They banned new registration only
Old users are still allowed to trade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (251) (Reply)

Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11

Viewing this topic: demanuel(m), Bimmarlykay(m), ICTcadet, Malik1338(m), TradingGod and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.