Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (110916 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 8:36am On Jan 09
Looking to short ga from cmp
#demo trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:10am On Jan 09
EASYLIFE4US:

Sell btc

I am planning on doing that, I'm waiting patiently for the market to present me with an opportunity to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 2pep(m): 10:05am On Jan 09
This platform is too calm for my liking 🤔
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:06am On Jan 09
dmahn:

Loosing streaks are normal bro, it only becomes abnormal when your next take profit can't swallow at least two of the previous losses. It gets sweeter when you are lucky to find a 1:5 trade TP hit kiss

Be yourself and trade only your system, even if Infofirst join hand with GabsonFX2 and Peteregwu call a buy trade and your strategy says sell... Sell!! grin grin...

The logo for this year is no gree for anybody grin

Dmahn no kill me with laughter o cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

And if the 3 of them still come change their mind and say SELL, make Ibro no gree for them. Make he BUY that moment, abi? cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:19am On Jan 09
CHFJPY sell has begun....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 10:22am On Jan 09

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:24am On Jan 09
Davigle:
yeeeee 😭😭😭😭😭
frustration no go kill me oooo, I bought Bitcoin yesterday at 43500k and stoploss at 43000k, only to wake up and see price hit my SL and now Bitcoin is at 45000k 😭😭😭
Lord why me, why am I a failure naw

oil were con follow too, I have been bearish all through last week, but I missed the first dump on Monday, when price retraced and gave me an opportunity on Wednesday I jump in an sell only for price to change structure on Friday and I close it for a small loss, this morning I bought oil and I was thinking that finally align myself with the market only for it to dump hitting my stoploss. Oh my chest, my brain is paining me 😭

Your chest, your brain, e pele sire cheesy cheesy. Hope na competition's account ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:26am On Jan 09
LincolnOnyeabor:

I'm on the January Challenge now. Na That dragon Challenge I dey target. Up about 6% on the account.

Sir, like say one doesn't hit the target by the End of The Month, could it be extended to February or one has to register afresh for the February competition??

Thanks very much sir.

The answer you seek is bolden for you, there, sire smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by akeensbussy(m): 11:21am On Jan 09
Massive sell on GBPAUD
Daily/Weekly time frame

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:22am On Jan 09
Bimmarlykay:
CHFJPY sell has begun....
I've been on it since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 11:43am On Jan 09
Gu just dull today ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09
On XAUEUR (gold/EUR), I am anticipating a deep drop down to 1829 and 1776. But it's a risky trade...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09
peteregwu:
On XAUEUR (gold/EUR), I am anticipating a deep drop down to 1829 and 1776. But it's a risky trade...
just waiting for your next post where u would say "two hundred and something pips in profit, dey play. " . Na u b Idan gangan

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pristinee: 12:28pm On Jan 09
Donsheddy:
Gu just dull today ...

The day is still young bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09
Davigle:

I've been on it since yesterday

Is that so,

Good to hear. I have been on it since last week Thursday even posted it here...this week will decide the total trade outcome... but man Jpy pairs can so dribble me. kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Faithhill2: 2:18pm On Jan 09
Happy New Year everybody.

Please how can one purchase TFT $5k account when the minimum usdt withdrawal amount on Ethereum network is 50usdt?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09
Afyer the huge spike seen on BTC, I don't think BTC will sell any more as it seems sellside liquidity has been taken out.

BTCUSD buy at current price stoploss at 46000 target is 48000.
fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09
BTC is just a 100 points shy from 47k, my entry was at 46500k,

Usoil sell at current price stoploss 100 pips

Gold also buy with 100 pips stoploss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:14pm On Jan 09
Davigle:

I was on the Gold Buy too since morning. Price was just fluctuating and ranging and my TP was 2040.

Almost Immediately I closed with about $600 profit at 2036, Gold just Pumped to 2041! cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

That move would have helped me secure about $2,000 added profits to the Competition Account.
I'm so paineeedddd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Faithhill2: 4:37pm On Jan 09
Someone should please answer me:

How do you guys purchase TFT evaluation accounts?

Faithhill2:
Happy New Year everybody.

Please how can one purchase TFT $5k account when the minimum usdt withdrawal amount on Ethereum network is 50usdt?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09
Davigle:

Bitcoin and USOIL are in floating profit right now.

closed gold trade for a small loss, gold is range bound today I won't touch until Thursday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09
LincolnOnyeabor:

I was on the Gold Buy too since morning. Price was just fluctuating and ranging and my TP was 2040.

Almost Immediately I closed with about $600 profit at 2036, Gold just Pumped to 2041! cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

That move would have helped me secure about $2,000 added profits to the Competition Account.
I'm so paineeedddd

Well I just closed mine for a small loss, Gold seems to be ranging...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09
Faithhill2:

The one you were about using charges very high prohibitive processing fee that's why the minimum is high as well.

Convert the Ethereum to litecoin on binance then go ahead and transact.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Faithhill2: 6:06pm On Jan 09
There's no Litecoin as acceptable payment when I checked. It was btc, usdc, Ethereum, dai and usdt, all on Eth network.

The account I want to purchase is a $5k account and it goes for approximately $25 but transferring usdt from binance using Eth network, you will need to be transferring nothing less than 50usdt which is more than the amount for the account purchase.

My question now is what is the way forward?Those that own accounts with them, how did they go about the purchase?

VeeVeeMyLuv:

The one you were about using charges very high prohibitive processing fee that's why the minimum is high as well.

Convert the Ethereum to litecoin on binance then go ahead and transact.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09
Another win today! Was too busy to drop signal here also
Analysis was a simple double top on the 1hr time frame that's all!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09
Faithhill2:
There's no Litecoin as acceptable payment when I checked. It was btc, usdc, Ethereum, dai and usdt, all on Eth network.

The account I want to purchase is a $5k account and it goes for approximately $25 but transferring usdt from binance using Eth network, you will need to be transferring nothing less than 50usdt which is more than the amount for the account purchase.

My question now is what is the way forward?Those that own accounts with them, how did they go about the purchase?

Contact their customer service

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09
Remember when i talked of how to draw support and resistance zone here's an example see how price is respecting the zone accurately

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 6:30pm On Jan 09
Faithhill2:

Contact there customer care, personally I wasn’t impressed when I purchased an account also, I see no reason why they should be limited to ethereum network only.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kellybently(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09
Faithhill2:

Make your payment with BTC. I pass through same stress before I settled for BTC

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by raphemmanuel(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09
Faithhill2:

Do you use a promo code to purchase a 5k account for 25$.
If yes, please what's the code
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09
Free trade idea on gold all you have to do is wait for the market to come to you one scenario must play out before cpi or during just wait!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (236) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House

Viewing this topic: DCroc, Thunday1005(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.