Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (127207 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08
Davigle:

No, what you need to understand is that currency strength and weakness changes from time to time. there are times in the market whereby certain currencies are strong while some are weak and vice versa. for example EU and GU are inversely correlated with the DXY, so that means that when the DXY is strong (ie. it goes up), EU and GU should be weak (ie. comes down) and vice versa. but there are times whereby the DXY will be strong, EU strong and GU weak, what you will see is that the DXY moves up, EU will be range bound because strong currency against strong currency while GU will drop heavily. What you should be aiming for when using the DXY is that, if the DXY is strong, you need to find a weak currency and pair it up with the DXY and vice versa. hope you find it insightful

Omo, you strong nii...

@LincolnOnyeabor, pick one of eurusd and gbpusd and stick to it

Unless you have the strength like boss Davigle to dey reason all these things.

Mourinho never plays tiki taka. Know thyself.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08
I'm closing my profits it's a monday!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 5:19pm On Jan 08
GabsonFX2:
GBPNZD Long : 223pips running, SL adjusted, reduced risk

Some profits taken.

I would leave this till Wednesday ish
Wow! Big Boss this is impressive but I don't understand why the stop loss is not move to break even with this massive profit.

In order to reduce/minimize risk, I would have expect with this 200+ pips gain almost twice the initial SL that the sl should be at break even.

Your trades are always on another level grin. Is there any rationale behind this? So that I can more about this sort of trade management technique.

Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ishayaauta(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08
Ibrahimlagosian:
Mahn on a losing streak.

5 losing trades in a consecutive row, lost 1.8%, account down at -3.7% drawdown.But what can man do, effective risk management and discipline is a must😪.

But one must look unto what went wrong though.

If your setup is good sometimes it's not really what went wrong, but control of our emotions.

we must not trade every day, but once we get a good entry we can recover the losses...

the aim is to have more wins than losses even if it means trading once a month....

it's not easy especially with a small account, but if you're patient at the end of the day it'll be worth it.

Many times I find myself chasing losses I have to remind myself it's a long-term game lol

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 6:43pm On Jan 08
Am I the only one that find it weird on traders that open similar positions in multiple places. e. g.
0.02 EU x10
all 1.09633 (buy)
±5 pips difference each

Why not 0.20 instead of 0.02 multiple times?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08
Saw this on TFT telegram group.. Fundednext is the king of prop firm now... Congratulations to them..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:03pm On Jan 08

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08
JasonNOTStatham:
Am I the only one that find it weird on traders that open similar positions in multiple places. e. g.
0.02 EU x10
all 1.09633 (buy)
±5 pips difference each

abeg help me ask them.. and they usually open them all at the same time...

Ibrahimlagosian and other traders that normally do such, abeg make una come explain to us..

rather than opening 0.02 ten times, why not just open 0.2 and rest??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08
dmahn:
Saw this on TFT telegram group.. Fundednext is the king of prop firm now... Congratulations to them..
tell them to embrace balance based drawdown, they re not far behind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:12pm On Jan 08
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08
GabsonFX2:
I can testify!

I'm a living testimony who has as well experienced the best of FTMO. FTMO no near Fundednext in all aspects

100% sir....I must win one of their giveaways this year....Donsheddy Abeg carry me along when next you are going hunting cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:14pm On Jan 08
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08
Davigle:
BTC next target is 46k, 😢

Bitcoin above 46k now, this is really agonizing for me, I have missed just 2400 points, saw it at 43600 this morning, I wanted to pull the trigger but chicken out due to fear. This is another painful lesson I'm learning at the start of the week, although I have come to far to act stupid and I know the bus has already left me but it sure does hurts. Next BTC target is 48k, with the current bullish strength that I'm seeing but no opportunity has been presented yet according to my strategy 😢, o lawd I'm suffocating.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:23pm On Jan 08
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:25pm On Jan 08

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jeshurun90: 7:25pm On Jan 08
JasonNOTStatham:
0.02 EU x10
all 1.09633 (buy)
±5 pips difference each

Wish I could give you thousand likes. The only condition for doing that is if u enter the trade at different timeframes or time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:35pm On Jan 08
realone12:
tell them to embrace balance based drawdown, they re not far behind.

Thefundedtrader have been consistent thou...
Myfundedfx couldn't keep up...
And have gone down down

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:44pm On Jan 08

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Zowee10(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08
JasonNOTStatham:
0.02 EU x10
all 1.09633 (buy)
±5 pips difference each

Tatata gangs cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kozmicity: 8:59pm On Jan 08
Hello everyone. I promise I'm not ghosting, I'm very busy preparing to go back to school.

And I have presentations to do this month so I fit dey on ghost mode until February.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08
dmahn:
My bias on us30...

Price tapped nicely into the entry and fly.. Well my limit order wasn't triggered so it's a missed trade..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Mystiquefia: 9:39pm On Jan 08
kozmicity:
Hello everyone. I promise I'm not ghosting, I'm very busy preparing to go back to school.

And I have presentations to do this month so I fit dey on ghost mode until February.

wishing you well as u prepare for ur presentation boss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 9:45pm On Jan 08
GabsonFX2:
I will do the bolded by today's close. I did not move it yet because yesterday's body was too small, but I'm moving to break even today.

Also, because I don't fear price coming back to the entry price or even at loss - so I give her room to do whatever may come.

Okay I see. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:27pm On Jan 08
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:39pm On Jan 08

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 12:18am On Jan 09
Oil prices fell again to a low of 70.17 and failed to penetrate the 75 price level yesterday. The escalation of the war between Israel and Hamas appears to be widespread, recently the war involved Hezbollah in Lebanon, and Houthi in the Red Sea. Heated geopolitical conditions can disrupt the security stability of international trade and possibly influence financial markets.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 12:21am On Jan 09
GabsonFX2:
InfinityForexFunds Three $100K Evaluation

Trade Explorers of these three evaluation accounts have been added to my signature.

Just one click, feel free to follow them and experience the live trading of these accounts - I hope to win their phase 1s in less than a month.

Shalom!
I pray good luck for you 🙏 and I tapped into your grace.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 12:38am On Jan 09
Gold Alert

Sell stop 2030
Stoploss 2040

Target 2010

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 7:34am On Jan 09
Davigle:

Bitcoin above 46k now, this is really agonizing for me, I have missed just 2400 points, saw it at 43600 this morning, I wanted to pull the trigger but chicken out due to fear. This is another painful lesson I'm learning at the start of the week, although I have come to far to act stupid and I know the bus has already left me but it sure does hurts. Next BTC target is 48k, with the current bullish strength that I'm seeing but no opportunity has been presented yet according to my strategy 😢, o lawd I'm suffocating.
Sell btc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Obioramichael(m): 7:39am On Jan 09
Good morning fellow traders...
Please someone should recommend a good prop firm that allows synthetic indices trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:40am On Jan 09
Obioramichael:
Please someone should recommend a good prop firm that allows synthetic indices trading

No firm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 7:50am On Jan 09
Obioramichael:

Hahahahaha hahahahaha
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (258) (Reply)

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

Viewing this topic: Supremefx(m), dmahn(m), donblanco and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.