Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (123737 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 6:17pm On Apr 29
Profit made in the month of April...
Trading gold and gbpusd on a 25k and 15k account...

Risking 70$ per trade

Ended the month with 5.5% and 3% respectively

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 7:11pm On Apr 29
BeginnerTrader:
On NZDUSD.. If I can brk 1.59827 level I'm going long with 1:3.4 RR..
Hello bro, when I heard about the TFT rubbish then, it was you and Nwadaka my mind went to straight up, especially you. How are you doing? And how's trading going as a whole? Stay strong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29
Stay active on telegram for free signals, I might not post it here but I'll definitely post it on telegram

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 7:26pm On Apr 29
Cashhy11:
Hello bro, when I heard about the TFT rubbish then, it was you and Nwadaka my mind went to straight up, especially you. How are you doing? And how's trading going as a whole? Stay strong.
It has not been easy bro. I was just 1% close to pass my $100k phase 2 account when it happened, lost my live account /pending payout with them as well. I took some break off the chart and purchased $50k account from Alphacapital, I'm 6% up on phase one , I believe by his grace it will end in glory.. As for TFT i wish them all tha best ,thanks for checking up big man.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 7:46pm On Apr 29
BeginnerTrader:
It has not been easy bro. I was just 1% close to pass my $100k phase 2 account when it happened, lost my live account /pending payout with them as well. I took some break off the chart and purchased $50k account from Alphacapital, I'm 6% up on phase one , I believe by his grace it will end in glory.. As for TFT i wish them all tha best ,thanks for checking up big man.
The account can be lost, but the knowledge can't. And that's all that matters. Welldone bossman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GarkiAccessory(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29
peteregwu:

Don't mind that thing. She is just dancing round my sl.
It is making the move again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Frank571(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29
Cashhy11:
The account can be lost, but the knowledge can't. And that's all that matters. Welldone bossman.
Wise one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:13pm On Apr 29
Hello my Lovely Family.

How have you all Been doing

It's really been a long time oooo.

Over 35 Pages!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Can't cover all that.

How are you guys doing??

Sir Infofirst, GabsonFX2, Walexy, Donsheddy and others.

Also bug shout out to all of you Patronising my Vendorship business with special thanks and recognition of our able Scholar and Professor, GEOVANNI 412.

I really appreciate the Trust and Patronage sirs.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:14pm On Apr 29
So what's the latest on ground??

Left trading for a while fa, but I'm coming back slowly.

What did I miss??

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:35pm On Apr 29
mrblake:
hello traders...which broker account can I open...with 1$ deposit and withdrawal....I only have my NIN slip and bank statement for kyc

Have you gotten one sir??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 3:31am On Apr 30
OPEC challenges reports that predict oil demand will fall. OPEC Secretary General Haitham Al Ghais called on those predicting the end of oil prices to take a more relaxed stance as these predictions could be dangerous. OPEC has repeatedly argued that forecasts predicting a rapid end to the oil era are not based on reality and that stretching them could discourage new investment in oil and gas supplies that the world needs. US crude oil prices are slightly down 0.22% today from opening prices.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 7:25am On Apr 30
peteregwu:
On NZDUSD, I will be going short if I could see the pair touch 0.59737 and my target would be 0.59185. A bit risky....reason I want to that small retracement to save me some pips if it hit my sl.

NZDUSD is approaching tp🏂🏂🏂🏂

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 8:09am On Apr 30
G30fx:
Gold selling loading waiting for confirmation b4 i sell
our Gold sell well well since yesterday evening and still selling up till now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:18am On Apr 30
Ballzproblem2:
FBS but dey accept plastic NIN not the slip

No oooo, FBS accepts NIN slip too oo, I used my NIN slip to verify my FBS account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ballzproblem2: 9:25am On Apr 30
Davigle:

No oooo, FBS accepts NIN slip too oo, I used my NIN slip to verify my FBS account
alright
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 11:05am On Apr 30
Done for the day🦅🎯

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by productsrules(m): 11:23am On Apr 30
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.

With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, check my signature and pm me for details.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Rickk(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30
You are one hell of a trader bro.. consistent profits every single day..

Wish I was a next door neighbor, na inside your room I go dey stay during trading hours aswear!!
F1re:
Done for the day🦅🎯

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30
Rickk:
You are one hell of a trader bro.. consistent profits every single day..

Wish I was a next door neighbor, na inside your room I go dey stay during trading hours aswear!!

Lol, I think the profits overshadow the hard work, I was up at night today, the whole bearish move happened in front of me, I was looking for a solid retracement but it never happened, I even chop losses😂

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eagba(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30
F1re:
Done for the day🦅🎯
Bull's-eye bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30
Gaps, I'm out, would probably come back to fill it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30
Gaps filled.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30
peteregwu:
On NZDUSD, I will be going short if I could see the pair touch 0.59737 and my target would be 0.59185. A bit risky....reason I want to that small retracement to save me some pips if it hit my sl.

On NZDUSD, tp has been hit

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30
peteregwu:

On NZDUSD, tp has been hit

🎯🦅

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30
Eagba:

Bull's-eye bro

You know the vibes man!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30
On EURCHF, I am going short. My target is 0.95636 and 0.92620. It's a risky trade as well

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:52pm On Apr 30
Gold gold...
Gained 1% in 15k and lost 1.1% in 25k...

I wan vexxxx

And i promised myself not to trade till next week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 4:21pm On Apr 30
Donsheddy:
Gold gold...
Gained 1% in 15k and lost 1.1% in 25k...

I wan vexxxx

And i promised myself not to trade till next week

Your trading days no b unlimited? Or na the number of days wey u don dey on the challenge b that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:30pm On Apr 30
DXYY:

Your trading days no b unlimited? Or na the number of days wey u don dey on the challenge b that

Number of trading days...
Days I've placed a trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 5:21pm On Apr 30
Donsheddy:

Number of trading days...
Days I've placed a trade

Ok, good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Rickk(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30
Same thing happened to me since this morning.. I was waiting for a perfect retracement to join the sell, but the weyrey just wouldn't retrace to my zone.

I ended up chasing the market, and no be small loss them knack me..
F1re:

Lol, I think the profits overshadow the hard work, I was up at night today, the whole bearish move happened in front of me, I was looking for a solid retracement but it never happened, I even chop losses😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:14pm On Apr 30
Well both didn’t touch my AOI before moving.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (254) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Soap-making Business In Nigeria / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos)

Viewing this topic: Cara12(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.