Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (128528 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:15pm On Apr 30
Gold has broken the higher low on the daily signaling a start of the decline.

Closed the monthly as a pinbar at the 44 years trendline. After the first touch of the trendline was a decline of about 69% to the higher low which took 20 years. After the second touch had about 45% decline which took 4 years. I now expect a decline of about 24% in a few months. This all depends on the April high being confirmed as a swing high.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Elmajeed3597(m): 1:51am On May 01
raysplashinfo:
Happy New Year.
lets see what Gu got
Donsheddy:
Profit made in the month of April...
Trading gold and gbpusd on a 25k and 15k account...

Risking 70$ per trade

Ended the month with 5.5% and 3% respectively

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 3:10am On May 01
Today's data shows WTI oil fell from a high of 82.99 to a low of 80.67. Although tensions in the Middle East still show no signs of ending, it seems that the market is also influenced by other influences such as the strengthening of the USD and US data, CB Consumer Confidence which fell to the lowest level since July 2022, and manufacturing activity in the Middle East.

The strengthening of the US dollar index also contributed to pressure on oil prices amidst Middle East geopolitical tensions. Hamas leaders have arrived in Egypt to negotiate a ceasefire with Israel through mediators from Egypt and Qatar. However, Israel seems to have canceled sending its representatives to mediate and they might attack Rafah despite many countries opposing it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by docus: 9:00am On May 01
Change of polarity

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 9:59am On May 01
Exness Binance withdrawal💰

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 11:32am On May 01
First round 🎯🦅

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kswags653: 11:56am On May 01
Koinwa is a reliable cryptocurrency exchange, catering to businesses, especially importers, seeking easy access to dollars through USDT. With competitive rates, businesses can effortlessly convert Naira to USDT for international transactions. Reach us on WhatsApp +2347065302181 or download on apple or IOS for seamless dollar acquisition. Simplify your international transactions with Koinwa today!

Also contact us on our official Email: hello@koinwa.com

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ebenezary(m): 12:26pm On May 01
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 1:14pm On May 01
Bulls Day

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 1:22pm On May 01
F1re:
Exness Binance withdrawal💰
man on Fire!!!

Congratulations mate 👏

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:25pm On May 01
Na CONFIDENCE make am easy for some; and hard for some, as well, by the lack of it

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 3:33pm On May 01
samfelly:
Na CONFIDENCE make am easy for some; and hard for some, as well, by the lack of it

What kind of sorcery is this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:49pm On May 01
Gold

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:58pm On May 01
Jameselias:

Confidence is the sorcery's name

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” -Sun Tzu

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by AK284(m): 3:58pm On May 01
Jameselias:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:59pm On May 01
Donsheddy:
Gold

Close trade... Bears messed the h1 up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 4:11pm On May 01
Infinity Forex Funds: Profit Cap (after profit share) reached and Surpassed.

Remember I mentioned few days ago that now that I now know that IFF will not pay me beyond $2K on a $100K funded account (even the 2K sef, they always deduct $50 - I guess for transaction fee), I did my homework: I need to achieve at least $2,500 (100%) so that I can get $2K (the 80% profit share). I'm not aiming more, except for their consistency rules.

Just in 2days of trading this new cycle, profit target is achieved and all trades STOPPED until another cycle. Now my take is this: If they (IFF) were smart enough, they would copy my trades with huge capital and lot size so they can pay winning traders and build their reputation. If they like, they should ignore my trades and keep doubting my skills.

As for me, I will make that profit cap my monthly bread 🍞 until they either start to copy my trades or they fold up and run away.

samfelly:

I'll say it again, they (IFF) are definitely copy Gabsonfx2, but (emphasis on the but) they're keeping the greater share and paying him peanut, because they believe they have the power to do that (by stating flimsy rules broken) and gets away doing it.

Boss, no seriously trade that account, in the following 3 months, lets see something.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Vhipa(m): 6:03pm On May 01
peteregwu:

Okay, thank u. You can show your chart as well. I prefer seeing the chart

Ohh! So sorry sir! I saw your comment late. I don’t trade crypto, I just say make I drop my 2 cents outlook sir

Pips love.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 6:28pm On May 01
GabsonFX2:
Infinity Forex Funds: Profit Cap (after profit share) reached and Surpassed.

Remember I mentioned few days ago that now that I now know that IFF will not pay me beyond $2K on a $100K funded account (even the 2K sef, they always deduct $50 - I guess for transaction fee), I did my homework: I need to achieve at least $2,500 (100%) so that I can get $2K (the 80% profit share). I'm not aiming more, except for their consistency rules.

Just in 2days of trading this new cycle, profit target is achieved and all trades STOPPED until another cycle. Now my take is this: If they (IFF) were smart enough, they would copy my trades with huge capital and lot size so they can pay winning traders and build their reputation. If they like, they should ignore my trades and keep doubting my skills.

As for me, I will make that profit cap my monthly bread 🍞 until they either start to copy my trades or they fold up and run away.

Gab the nairaland FX G.O.A.T. I remembered how some people here mocked @geedot when he said forex was easy. But what would you guys say about Gabson giving prop firms anal back to back? Even our own new user here @fire1 has been posting profit back to back.

Do you guys think if it was hard, these results would be achieved back to back like that?
To shut some mofos up, I passed fundednext 1st phase in 7trading days, currently 2% up on second phase with over 70% win rate. If it's hard for you, na your own problem be that o. Anything that will make you money on the long run will never be hard for you.

You idio ts can come for me too because of what I just said, I don't care a jot. I said what I said, if you no happy, jump inside lagoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 6:28pm On May 01
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 6:37pm On May 01
Cashhy11:
Gab the nairaland FX G.O.A.T. I remembered how some people here mocked @geedot when he said forex was easy. But what would you guys say about Gabson giving prop firms anal back to back? Even our own new user here @fire1 has been posting profit back to back.

Do you guys think if it was hard, these results would be achieved back to back like that?
To shut some mofos up, I passed fundednext 1st phase in 7trading days, currently 2% up on second phase with over 70% win rate. If it's hard for you, na your own problem be that o. Anything that will make you money on the long run will never be hard for you.

You idio ts can come for me too because of what I just said, I don't care a jot. I said what I said, if you no happy, jump inside lagoon.

Weekends are for vawulence

It's too early for this cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 6:46pm On May 01
Geovanni412:

Weekends are for vawulence

It's too early for this cool
It's crazy man, I understand their pain though. You know those hatred Nigerians have for politicians, but if they were in the same shoes, they'd even do more, if not worse. I joined because of Jeff video I watched when Egungun interviewed him with a range rover velar last year July. Call it pride, call it anything. But I believe if a young dude like Jeff could do it and even said "forex is so easy", why shouldn't I? Anytime I make enough money, I owe Jeff Benson a huge gift because he opened my eyes and was the motivation why I joined this line.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 7:09pm On May 01
So let the vawullence begin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 7:47pm On May 01
Still milking with the bulls🎯🚀

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 7:49pm On May 01
View from M30

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 7:54pm On May 01
TradingGod:
man on Fire!!!

Congratulations mate 👏

Thanks, TG❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 8:08pm On May 01
Cashhy11:

You're right on the money Cashhy11.

What actually opened my eyes about the possibilities in trading was a thread on Metals Mine, there's a guy there his username is @MrJoker or so, that guy makes about 6 figures every single day, he started with $30, I know because I read the thread from the beginning about 3k+ pages, he now trade 100 lots, when I saw that I was like 😱😱 for fuckng real!!! , There are other killers in that thread trading 250 lots too balls to the wall, all of my fear vanished when I realized how small a player I am in the game of trading.

Here's the link to the thread: https://www.metalsmine.com/thread/930946-aussi-my-thread-and-anything-i-want-to?page=3477

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 8:13pm On May 01
samfelly:

Ha, Ballsy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 8:15pm On May 01
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 8:16pm On May 01
Cashhy11:
It's crazy man, I understand their pain though. You know those hatred Nigerians have for politicians, but if they were in the same shoes, they'd even do more, if not worse. I joined because of Jeff video I watched when Egungun interviewed him with a range rover velar last year July. Call it pride, call it anything. But I believe if a young dude like Jeff could do it and even said "forex is so easy", why shouldn't I? Anytime I make enough money, I owe Jeff Benson a huge gift because he opened my eyes and was the motivation why I joined this line.

The problem with trading is the information you come into the game with...

Things like follow the trend or read candlesticks or patterns can cause too much confusion without context of the statements below:

The low of the previous day is a very strong zone and is rarely ever broken and when it is, the zone below is also very strong

Just look at gold and eurusd price action today, can you explain with candlesticks on daily why the bearish candle got swept up like that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 8:32pm On May 01
F1re:

You're right on the money Cashhy11.

What actually opened my eyes about the possibilities in trading was a thread on Metals Mine, there's a guy there his username is @MrJoker or so, that guy makes about 6 figures every single day, he started with $30, I know because I read the thread from the beginning about 3k+ pages, he now trade 100 lots, when I saw that I was like 😱😱 for fuckng real!!! , There are other killers in that thread trading 250 lots too balls to the wall, all of my fear vanished when I realized how small a player I am in the game of trading.

Here's the link to the thread: https://www.metalsmine.com/thread/930946-aussi-my-thread-and-anything-i-want-to?page=3477
Thanks for sharing this, maybe people will have their eyes opened. Anyone being in this forex for long should know Jpy pairs are crazy to trade with crazy dumps up and down. Jpy dumped on Monday, and people came for geedot head and assumed forex was hard.

There's this Polish lady I follow on Insta, Putri Dhia is her name. I read her journal[pdf] and her account is even on private on Instagram because of scammers cloning her page. She's a day trader, but she can swing too. Bought GJ since January, currently running over 1500pips in profit. A young lady doing wonders.

Do you know what she always preach too? Your guess is right. "Forex is easy if only you will follow the easy and simple route". Nothing is simple or hard, it depends on whom you are asking. If someone asks Messi, how hard it is to dribble, he'd tell you it's so easy, but ask Lukaku how hard it is to dribble lol, you know the answer already.
I can't shout o, if it's hard, okay, if it's simple, okay.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 9:01pm On May 01
Geovanni412:

The problem with trading is the information you come into the game with...

Things like follow the trend or read candlesticks or patterns can cause too much confusion without context of the statements below:

The low of the previous day is a very strong zone and is rarely ever broken and when it is, the zone below is also very strong

Just look at gold and eurusd price action today, can you explain with candlesticks on daily why the bearish candle got swept up like that.

Too much theory is bad in this line. Why do you think some top of the class Economists with PhDs from ivory colleges are failing in this? Because they attach too much knowledge and want to know all the ifs and whys market fails. Market will always shock you no matter what.

Move on and take the next trade, that's it. I don't even bother why I lost or not, I don't study the ifs and whys anymore, because I now know they are unavoidable. I just keep on taking the next trades and pay attention to my equity on weekends to see what's left after each week.
I should be fully funded by next week with this my current pace. God knows I'm getting a 200k account with my first withdrawal from my prop firm.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (260) (Reply)

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It

Viewing this topic: Ibrahimlagosian(m), fibial, DCroc, alamuda, Skanas(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.