Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,136 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (133656 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randy01(m): 1:23pm On May 13
Cashhy11:
My first day being live funded journal.
I got a UsdCad buy signal this morning, which I took without hesitation. But then Usd was so weak across other pairs, so I had to close in partial loss. Gold on the other hand gave a buy signal coupled with my perceived weaken Usd, I took it. Initially went 1:1 before reversing back to entry and straight to Stoploss.

Maybe I should have broken even, maybe not. But gold is one crazy instrument that does such reversals back to entry a lot. So maybe I didn't manage the trade properly. Usd was supposed weak across all pairs but one way or the other it got strong against XAU. Correlation in the mud.

Nas100 gave a buy signal too with Usd still weaken according to my hawk eyes. I bought and it returned all the drawdowns with small jara untop. A journey of a thousand miles has just begun.
Good day bro.
I think you are applying 5m tf wrongful way.5m go lower are for entry.always do analysis from h tf and skip lower to m tf for entry.usdcad is on downtrend since month start and gold tap into h4 tf supply zone on Friday and it continues to sell since Friday.
Am telling you this cuz I got same problem as you.i learnt about one model then I began to trade it whenever it appeared on chart the results is not beautiful.unknown to me that I need to look for the pattern after price have tap Into my higher tf supply or demand zone.
You may have strong weapons but knowing how to apply it is what makes you a warlord.high tf first before low tf✋✋✋✋✋✋
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 1:24pm On May 13
Riding with the bulls 🚀

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 1:40pm On May 13
randy01:

Good day bro.
I think you are applying 5m tf wrongful way.5m go lower are for entry.always do analysis from h tf and skip lower to m tf for entry.usdcad is on downtrend since month start and gold tap into h4 tf supply zone on Friday and it continues to sell since Friday.
Am telling you this cuz I got same problem as you.i learnt about one model then I began to trade it whenever it appeared on chart the results is not beautiful. unknown to me that I need to look for the pattern after price have tap Into my higher tf supply or demand zone.
You may have strong weapons but knowing how to apply it is what makes you a warlord.high tf first before low tf✋✋✋✋✋✋
I only monitor trades on 5mins brother, and manage also. I don't make entry based on it, I don't even go lower than 1hr for entry. But, even if that's what I use and it's been profitable so far. Why would I change it?
Even if one do all the best analysis, that doesn't mean you won't still have a losing trade. I've had lot of trades on crazy downtrends, and I bought and still won a 1:2rr off it. So bro, it is what it is.

The result has been beautiful from this end here, even with 5years backtested data to back it up. Man even passed 2phases less than a month risking less than 1% per trade. Thanks for the advice by the way.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:06pm On May 13
GabsonFX2:
11days to Payout, InfinityForexFunds (IFF) Deactivated my account for no reason
Finally, it has happened; everyone on trustpilot is saying they closed their accounts without reason. I got mine now.

$3K profits gone just like that.

1st time was $9K profits denied
2nd time was $7K denied
Now, $3K gone and $100K funded account closed.

All rules adhered to: 33% rule, 30seconds rule, Average lot size consistency rule, etc. But their reason was other,

I will drop my one star review on trustpilot and say bye to them for life. They are going down, their star is now 3 or less

Them don finally go under. Interesting. Boss, na xo - time to face firm wey dey give you less stress. Sorry about everything.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randy01(m): 2:16pm On May 13
Cashhy11:
I only monitor trades on 5mins brother, and manage also. I don't make entry based on it, I don't even go lower than 1hr for entry. But, even if that's what I use and it's been profitable so far. Why would I change it?
Even if one do all the best analysis, that doesn't mean you won't still have a losing trade. I've had lot of trades on crazy downtrends, and I bought and still won a 1:2rr off it. So bro, it is what it is.

The result has been beautiful from this end here, even with 5years backtested data to back it up. Man even passed 2phases less than a month risking less than 1% per trade. Thanks for the advice by the way.
Best of luck bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 2:17pm On May 13
Another firm goes down

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 2:18pm On May 13
randy01:

Best of luck bro
You too bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 3:00pm On May 13
Selling AU and NU. Risking today's profit and less than 0.7% of my account on these two trades. Fingers crossed. Two losses equals to 0.7% drawdown on this account. Canceling order depending on the next 1hr candle closure.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lonestar124: 3:02pm On May 13
Bimmarlykay:

(2349) Entered late but i expect it to still come down to my zone then i load it.
How far boss where do you put your stoploss?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 3:12pm On May 13
Cashhy11:
Selling AU and NU. Risking today's profit and less than 0.7% of my account on these two trades. Fingers crossed. Two losses equals to 0.7% drawdown on this account. Canceling order depending on the next 1hr candle closure.
That was so swift. Order cancelled.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 3:23pm On May 13
Still riding GBPJPY

obajoey:
Seeing someone with 83% already, omo o lo far o cheesy.

I wanted to buy a challenge account some months back, but someone here advised me to start with the competition first. Omo it has been gbasgbos for the past 4months.

But seeing where I am now, there has been good progress.

I only trade GBPJPY, top-to-bottom analysis. Monthly to 4hr and that has been the reason for the buy. GBPJPY to still buy to 210.00 or 220.00 from the first image. I most time look out for the close of each 4hr candle on Thursdays, especially at my identified POI.

From the screenshot, I have been in buy positions because of the POI I identified on the monthly time frame.

When my position is in good profit (30pips or 40), I half the lot size immediately to reduce the risk exposure and to secure profits.

The 9% is a big progress for me.

The goal is to be a profitable trader in the long run.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:23pm On May 13
Pondabrown:

Right from the beginning, these people showed you that they were scammers. They denied you $10k and yet you continued your trading with them. To me, it doesn't make sense.
Why not go for reputable Props(for now) like:
Myfundedfx
FundingPips
FTMO
The5ers
Fxify
Ascend capital
Fundednext

Getting Max Funded with these firms will definitely save you all this trouble. Just my opinion though.

Add E8 and ACG, sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 3:37pm On May 13
Risking 0.5% on this. The rejections are too much below, signifying strong buying pressure. Let's see if Xau can finally crush Usd. I don't reenter trade, but this setup is appearing again with Usd still weaken from my end here.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 3:46pm On May 13
Cashhy11:
Risking 0.5% on this. The rejections are too much below, signifying strong buying pressure. Let's see if Xau can finally crush Usd. I don't reenter trade, but this setup is appearing again with Usd still weaken from my end here.
Tapped and running in profit, hopefully this doesn't return and kick my a ss off again.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 4:04pm On May 13
Cashhy11:
Tapped and running in profit, hopefully this doesn't return and kick my a ss off again.
Gold gold digging me. SL hits and we call it a day.

Gold knocked me out with just one 5mins candle twice. We move.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 4:59pm On May 13
Are the network of banks down?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 5:01pm On May 13
Please house I withdraw from my FBS cent account to my access bank account. It has been approved on my FBS but yet to receive the money. What do I do??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 5:28pm On May 13
peteregwu:
On NZDJPY, I am going short. Today is Monday. Risky as well.

Sl hit on NZDJPY. Smh..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 5:56pm On May 13
GabsonFX2:
11days to Payout, InfinityForexFunds (IFF) Deactivated my account for no reason
Finally, it has happened; everyone on trustpilot is saying they closed their accounts without reason. I got mine now.

$3K profits gone just like that.

1st time was $9K profits denied
2nd time was $7K denied
Now, $3K gone and $100K funded account closed.

All rules adhered to: 33% rule, 30seconds rule, Average lot size consistency rule, etc. But their reason was other,

I will drop my one star review on trustpilot and say bye to them for life. They are going down, their star is now 3 or less
I knew it will result to this.. this firm na big mumu. instead of them to be copying your trades with larger Capital in order for them to be able to pay their traders,they rather deactivate profitable trader's account so that they can continue their Ponzi scheme.. this firm no go last. na the beginning of their downfall be this..

sorry about this boss..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 6:14pm On May 13
Final exit🦅🚀

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 6:36pm On May 13
Pondabrown:

Right from the beginning, these people showed you that they were scammers. They denied you $10k and yet you continued your trading with them. To me, it doesn't make sense.
Why not go for reputable Props(for now) like:
Myfundedfx
FundingPips
FTMO
The5ers
Fxify
Ascend capital
Fundednext

Getting Max Funded with these firms will definitely save you all this trouble. Just my opinion though.

Some of these firms might still go bankrupt.

Nothing is certain in this industry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 7:44pm On May 13
Cashhy11:

U trade failed swings. That's I notice from ur charts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by richysam(m): 8:11pm On May 13
Petah:
Please house I withdraw from my FBS cent account to my access bank account. It has been approved on my FBS but yet to receive the money. What do I do??
wait until 24hrs elaps, and if u still haven't gotten the fund, then chat live support( don't chat then up on the FBS mobile app, rather go through their website via chrome).

The issue could be from the third party company sending you the fund or your bank details might be wrong.

Mine took almost a month to be rectified, I did series of marathon btw my bank n FBS financial team, but eventually I received my fund.

Don't worry u will get your money grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 9:28pm On May 13
richysam:
wait until 24hrs elaps, and if u still haven't gotten the fund, then chat live support( don't chat then up on the FBS mobile app, rather go through their website via chrome).

The issue could be from the third party company sending you the fund or your bank details might be wrong.

Mine took almost a month to be rectified, I did series of marathon btw my bank n FBS financial team, but eventually I received my fund.

Don't worry u will get your money grin
thanks Chief. Needed the cash urgently. I received it after like 3-4hours.
I have been using them for a while now. Just love their spread on the cent account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eaglepixel: 10:04pm On May 13
Billackman congrats. I'm a follower

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 10:13pm On May 13
DCroc:

U trade failed swings. That's I notice from ur charts
What's failed swing trading? Never heard that before. I just read about it now, seems that's exactly how I trade lol. I didn't even know there was a name for it. Thanks for the observation bro, will read more about it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Artillerous(m): 10:50pm On May 13
I have some money there like about $200+
Thank you sir. Please recommend a reliable VPN for me and i will try again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:01pm On May 13
Thanks brother

realone12:
I knew it will result to this.. this firm na big mumu. instead of them to be copying your trades with larger Capital in order for them to be able to pay their traders,they rather deactivate profitable trader's account so that they can continue their Ponzi scheme.. this firm no go last. na the beginning of their downfall be this..

sorry about this boss..
samfelly:

haryodehjia post=129925231:

This was expected a long time.. This firm is not ready to make payout above $1k and likewise you are stubborn as you plan to reck the firm..

Stick to fundednext and FTMO that you are use to..
Best of luck sir

Them don finally go under. Interesting. Boss, na xo - time to face firm wey dey give you less stress. Sorry about everything.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 2:32am On May 14
Abi
They are going down already, their ratings have dropped a lot, 2.9.

They won't last.

seeteazain:

Very irresponsible firm. They even acknowledged that you are a threat to their finance. They should better change their name from Infinity to collapse

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 2:36am On May 14
I bought (paid) but like you said, I made money from them, I'm not on the loss side. Na dem lose. Yes, I see some waiting for payout since January. grin.

Na MMM manager get dat prop. grin
PriceActionZ:

I expected this a long time ago bro. Yours just came so late. Go to ForexPeaceArmy , same story, same copy and paste, auto response and same reasons for terminating peoples account at will. They are just pure ponzi scheme. I guess, the firm is being run by scammers, most of the 5 star they got on TPilot are those that just bought a challenge and it went smooth not payout people. Everyone complaining of same rule violation they cooked. Did you initially bought from them or it was a free account? At least, you never loose anything. Many never get a dime from them. They are nothing but scam. Just forget them after giving your reviews. Up until now, no one knows who is behind it or their CEO.
What is now the reason they are operating if not for making profits? Same strategies normal brokers will be happy to work with you, they are rejecting? smh

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 2:37am On May 14
WTI oil prices are trying to rise after falling last weekend. Rising oil prices rose before OPEC's monthly report which will be released on Tuesday this week. In the previous month's report, OPEC expected global demand to increase in anticipation of rising transportation fuel consumption and holiday driving. Apart from that, the market is also waiting for US inflation data which will be released on Wednesday and will provide an idea of ​​the Fed's possible next policy regarding interest rates.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 2:38am On May 14
In long run, Brokers will reign and sustain; although props will not stop to rise.

God help us.

Geovanni412:

Some of these firms might still go bankrupt.

Nothing is certain in this industry

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (269) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

Viewing this topic: friendbee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.