Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,356 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (131119 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 9:10pm On May 11
BeginnerTrader:
If you want to get the best out of that instrument, study and trade it on 1m time frame. It can offer you 50 pips within 10 to 30 minutes and you are out especially 8:30 am to 11am and 2:30 to 5pm..

What's special about this time bossman?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 9:24pm On May 11
seeteazain:

What's special about this time bossman?
When the engine is fully set boss grin. London and New York traders are active, where volatility is at peak, during this period zones are respected especially on 1m and break of structures with candles close are seen as valid Bos. Don't know much about other time frames but 1m is powerful with good risk management. For Nas100 .. 8:30 to 11am, 2:30 to 5pm and 6:30 to 8 pm. No setups within this time windows no trade.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 7:38am On May 12
@infofirst, @gabson_fx2

We know that market moves well at certain time periods but it is often inconvenient to constantly wait for such moments.

However, if you were living in a different time zone like Japan or Singapore, that 4 or 5pm ngn time which you like trading at becomes
1-3 am in these time zones

Based on this, which of these options is preferable?

a.) Build a system that requires taking a trade, after working hrs, around 7pm local time and holding minimum 8-12 hrs.

b) Build a system that requires taking a trade during specific sessions and monitoring at key times during the day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 9:39am On May 12
BeginnerTrader:
When the engine is fully set boss grin. London and New York traders are active, where volatility is at peak, during this period zones are respected especially on 1m and break of structures with candles close are seen as valid Bos. Don't know much about other time frames but 1m is powerful with good risk management. For Nas100 .. 8:30 to 11am, 2:30 to 5pm and 6:30 to 8 pm. No setups within this time windows no trade.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 11:47am On May 12
samfelly:
Deriv's synthetic just dey look for me, anyhow cheesy. Missed that side of trading. Don't try this at home (go bush and try it grin)

Nice one Sam
This account is accounting

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:38pm On May 12
greatcheer:

Nice one Sam

See who the cat dragged in ๐Ÿ˜. Welcome back, ma'am.

That account na DEMOcrazy o ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 3:09pm On May 12
greatcheer:

Nice one Sam
welcome back ma
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 3:12pm On May 12
Who has used the fbs cent account before?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 3:52pm On May 12
BeginnerTrader:
If you want to get the best out of that instrument, study and trade it on 1m time frame. It can offer you 50 pips within 10 to 30 minutes and you are out especially 8:30 am to 11am and 2:30 to 5pm..

FACTOS.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 3:55pm On May 12
BeginnerTrader:

YKTV man, London open is magical, price will mostly reverse or continue, either of the two unless it's a ranging day, and even at that it'll probably move a certain pips at the open.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Artillerous(m): 1:35am On May 13
Please help. I don't know what happened to FXTM site and my account. Its not opening. Please help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 1:36am On May 13
11days to Payout, InfinityForexFunds (IFF) Deactivated my account for no reason
Finally, it has happened; everyone on trustpilot is saying they closed their accounts without reason. I got mine now.

$3K profits gone just like that.

1st time was $9K profits denied
2nd time was $7K denied
Now, $3K gone and $100K funded account closed.

All rules adhered to: 33% rule, 30seconds rule, Average lot size consistency rule, etc. But their reason was other,

I will drop my one star review on trustpilot and say bye to them for life. They are going down, their star is now 3 or less

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 2:15am On May 13
Attached: I have pulled out the contract clause which they used to close my account and denied me profit. Jokers.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 2:46am On May 13
Oil prices today continue to decline as the price traded is still below 80-level prices. Some important events that may be of concern to the market in the next week include US inflation, US retail income, Chinese economic data, and British economic data.

The CPI data which will be released Wednesday is one of the important data related to US inflation. Higher inflation data is expected to reduce expectations of interest rate cuts that fuel market volatility. China will publish economic data on Friday showing the country's economic performance.

In the UK last week the BoE moved closer to cutting interest rates, analysts predicted average weekly earnings would increase 5.9% in the first quarter on an annual basis, although still solid but moderate wage growth raised hopes of a rate cut next June

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 3:04am On May 13
GabsonFX2:
Attached: I have pulled out the contract clause which they used to close my account and denied me profit. Jokers.

I expected this a long time ago bro. Yours just came so late. Go to ForexPeaceArmy , same story, same copy and paste, auto response and same reasons for terminating peoples account at will. They are just pure ponzi scheme. I guess, the firm is being run by scammers, most of the 5 star they got on TPilot are those that just bought a challenge and it went smooth not payout people. Everyone complaining of same rule violation they cooked. Did you initially bought from them or it was a free account? At least, you never loose anything. Many never get a dime from them. They are nothing but scam. Just forget them after giving your reviews. Up until now, no one knows who is behind it or their CEO.
What is now the reason they are operating if not for making profits? Same strategies normal brokers will be happy to work with you, they are rejecting? smh

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 5:54am On May 13
GabsonFX2:
Finally, it has happened; everyone on trustpilot is saying they closed their accounts without reason. I got mine now.

2nd time was $7K denied

All rules adhered to: 33% rule, 30seconds rule, Average lot size consistency rule, etc. But their reason was other,

I will drop my one star review on trustpilot and say bye to them for life. They are going down, their star is now 3 or less

Very irresponsible firm. They even acknowledged that you are a threat to their finance. They should better change their name from Infinity to collapse
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 6:41am On May 13
Artillerous:
Please help. I don't know what happened to FXTM site and my account. Its not opening. Please help.

Do you have money in there?

If you do, use VPN, set to UK or anywhere else and try again

Some features won't load due to the naija crypto and exchange ban implemented.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:14am On May 13
Fxwarrior:
Has government run out of foreign reserves to protect the naira. See as $1 is now #1360.

If it continues by December; it might reach #2000.

Imagine you bought $10 000 and sold then, that's over #6 million profits.

Barely 2 weeks I made this post, naira is now #1500 per dollar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 7:23am On May 13
Gold swing trading,buying till 2434.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 7:27am On May 13
Geovanni412:

Do you have money in there?

If you do, use VPN, set to UK or anywhere else and try again

Some features won't load due to the naija crypto and exchange ban implemented.

Sorry to ask ,why always FXTM,most brokers were not affected ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:57am On May 13
Bimmarlykay:
Gold swing trading,buying till 2434.

What price did you buy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by haryodehjia(m): 8:09am On May 13
GabsonFX2:

2nd time was $7K denied

This was expected a long time.. This firm is not ready to make payout above $1k and likewise you are stubborn as you plan to reck the firm..

Stick to fundednext and FTMO that you are use to..
Best of luck sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 8:14am On May 13
Top of the morning๐Ÿš€

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:44am On May 13
Fxwarrior:

What price did you buy?

(2349) Entered late but i expect it to still come down to my zone then i load it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 9:05am On May 13
Bimmarlykay:

Sorry to ask ,why always FXTM,most brokers were not affected ?

I think octa was affected too, they changed their website name.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 9:17am On May 13
haryodehjia:

This was expected a long time.. This firm is not ready to make payout above $1k and likewise you are stubborn as you plan to reck the firm..

Stick to fundednext and FTMO that you are use to..
Best of luck sir

Stubborn? As in how?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 9:41am On May 13
Bimmarlykay:

(2349) Entered late but i expect it to still come down to my zone then i load it.

What if it gets to 2318 region?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 10:46am On May 13
On NZDJPY, I am going short. Today is Monday. Risky as well.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Pondabrown: 11:08am On May 13
GabsonFX2:

2nd time was $7K denied

Right from the beginning, these people showed you that they were scammers. They denied you $10k and yet you continued your trading with them. To me, it doesn't make sense.
Why not go for reputable Props(for now) like:
Myfundedfx
FundingPips
FTMO
The5ers
Fxify
Ascend capital
Fundednext

Getting Max Funded with these firms will definitely save you all this trouble. Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pristinee: 11:51am On May 13
Have a great week all the real Forex traders

Yours truly
No. 1 fake trader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 12:20pm On May 13
I'm with Fundednext, these ones (IFF) use Peter to pay Paul.

Pondabrown:

Right from the beginning, these people showed you that they were scammers. They denied you $10k and yet you continued your trading with them. To me, it doesn't make sense.
Why not go for reputable Props(for now) like:
Myfundedfx
FundingPips
FTMO
The5ers
Fxify
Ascend capital
Fundednext

Getting Max Funded with these firms will definitely save you all this trouble. Just my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 12:29pm On May 13
My first day being live funded journal.
I got a UsdCad buy signal this morning, which I took without hesitation. But then Usd was so weak across other pairs, so I had to close in partial loss. Gold on the other hand gave a buy signal coupled with my perceived weaken Usd, I took it. Initially went 1:1 before reversing back to entry and straight to Stoploss.

Maybe I should have broken even, maybe not. But gold is one crazy instrument that does such reversals back to entry a lot. So maybe I didn't manage the trade properly. Usd was supposed weak across all pairs but one way or the other it got strong against XAU. Correlation in the mud.

Nas100 gave a buy signal too with Usd still weaken according to my hawk eyes. I bought and it returned all the drawdowns with small jara untop. A journey of a thousand miles has just begun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (265) (Reply)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily?

Viewing this topic: Cashhy11 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.