Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,060 members, 7,838,694 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (130247 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EFGH: 8:10pm On May 10
So guys, I nearly bloooooooooow my account today.
But I escape narrowly.
This money we must make am for this street.
No Retreat No Surrender!
✌

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 8:17pm On May 10
Last time, you messed up by the temptation to keep trading and meeting higher % and I remember I redefined the % you made. Then you lost your position.

Again, now you have made it. What you made is not 83% but 830% of the risk amount giving to you which is $10K. That's making 8.3 times capital, you know this is almost nonrealistic within the short trading time in the real world or in a real personal funded account cos of the limitations we are subjected to by risk/money management. Now hear this: the speed and aggressiveness with which you made this profit is equivalent to the speed at which you will lose the account if you keep trading. So STOP trading. Uninstall your MT5 and don't be tempted to reinstall.

I don't want to hear on Wednesday that you failed yourself again and that you tried to make more, so you reinstalled. One thing I have recently devised on prop account after uninstalling my MT4 is to fund my personal account and focus on that only while I await the pay day. Like right now: I have stopped trading my prop accounts cos I'm waiting for pay day, so I deleted the accounts from my MT4, but because I'm addicted to trading, I pulled out my axi personal account, funded it and that keeps my fingers busy and making money at same time.

For you, in order not to be tempted to reinstall your MT5 to trade the competition account, you should create a demo account and give yourself a task of making 10% in the next 2 or 3weeks. That will keep you busy and you will even forget that there is a competition account on the side.

Selah!

realone12:
thanks, greatest of all time.. , I salute you boss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GarkiAccessory(m): 8:20pm On May 10
GarkiAccessory:

Next target 39600 & 39700
❌
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 8:20pm On May 10
It's hard to contribute to this your post/picture or success cos your capital is not displayed. Hard to point out your risk/money management.

Selah!

EFGH:
So I start learning how to trade FX few weeks ago, here is my gain for today being 03/05/202.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 9:02pm On May 10
GabsonFX2:
Update on this gold call on the axi broker account. Attached.
Today's profit made on remained balance = $480.68
Today's Return = 41%.

Original $3K capital gave 39% ($1,170) profit
$3K Capital withdrawn
Old (Yesterday's) profits = $1,170
New (Today's) profits = 480.68 (41%).
Today's balance = $1,749

My swing buy position is still on and will be left to run to next week open.

See as i calm down dey evaluate this trades...
Lend me the 70$ we dey on top i wan check something πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:46pm On May 10
GabsonFX2:
Update on this gold call on the axi broker account. Attached.
Today's profit made on remained balance = $480.68
Today's Return = 41%.

Original $3K capital gave 39% ($1,170) profit
$3K Capital withdrawn
Old (Yesterday's) profits = $1,170
New (Today's) profits = 480.68 (41%).
Today's balance = $1,749

My swing buy position is still on and will be left to run to next week open.

Imagine you don make in 2 days wetin IFF go use 1 month pay you cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:51pm On May 10
EFGH:
But I escape narrowly.
No Retreat No Surrender!
✌

Ah shocked you go put bodi for Silver. I pity you o cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 11:35pm On May 10
EFGH:
But I escape narrowly.
No Retreat No Surrender!
✌
If you'd given us this trade calls and we inverted it, we'd all be in profit by now. You will blow this account if you continue this way, something is wrong, seven trades simultaneously and all in red. This is not bad luck, this is something else entirely.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 5:05am On May 11
Cashhy11:
If you'd given us this trade calls and we inverted it, we'd all be in profit by now. You will blow this account if you continue this way, something is wrong, seven trades simultaneously and all in red. This is not bad luck, this is something else entirely.
it is not a bad strategy but tough luck

If you observe the pairs he is trading, they are all positive correlating pairs

Btc and eth
Gu, gold and silver
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:16am On May 11
TradingGod:

Btc and eth
Gu, gold and silver

That doesn't look like tough luck bro. It's not a good way to trade. Betting against the almighty USD on 5 different trades at a time. It's like putting all eggs in a basket. Even if all are screaming buy buy buy, I will only take one or two of them and ignore the rest then look for other pairs that are not usd related. The fact that Gold is positively correlated with silver doesn't mean buying them at the same time will result into profit because they lag sometimes..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 9:35am On May 11
TradingGod:

Btc and eth
Gu, gold and silver
That one sef dey sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 10:18am On May 11
GabsonFX2:
Last time, you messed up by the temptation to keep trading and meeting higher % and I remember I redefined the % you made. Then you lost your position.

Again, now you have made it. What you made is not 83% but 830% of the risk amount giving to you which is $10K. That's making 8.3 times capital, you know this is almost nonrealistic within the short trading time in the real world or in a real personal funded account cos of the limitations we are subjected to by risk/money management. Now hear this: the speed and aggressiveness with which you made this profit is equivalent to the speed at which you will lose the account if you keep trading. So STOP trading. Uninstall your MT5 and don't be tempted to reinstall.

I don't want to hear on Wednesday that you failed yourself again and that you tried to make more, so you reinstalled. One thing I have recently devised on prop account after uninstalling my MT4 is to fund my personal account and focus on that only while I await the pay day. Like right now: I have stopped trading my prop accounts cos I'm waiting for pay day, so I deleted the accounts from my MT4, but because I'm addicted to trading, I pulled out my axi personal account, funded it and that keeps my fingers busy and making money at same time.

For you, in order not to be tempted to reinstall your MT5 to trade the competition account, you should create a demo account and give yourself a task of making 10% in the next 2 or 3weeks. That will keep you busy and you will even forget that there is a competition account on the side.

Selah!

thanks for this timely advice boss..I remember how you rebuked me the last time I messed up . the advice and your words still rings in my head till date. I assure you that your words and advice won't be in vain..

mt5 has been deleted for good till next month and that's final

thanks again for your kind reminder
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 10:44am On May 11
Seeing someone with 83% already, omo o lo far o cheesy.

I wanted to buy a challenge account some months back, but someone here advised me to start with the competition first. Omo it has been gbasgbos for the past 4months.

But seeing where I am now, there has been good progress.

I only trade GBPJPY, top-to-bottom analysis. Monthly to 4hr and that has been the reason for the buy. GBPJPY to still buy to 210.00 or 220.00 from the first image. I most time look out for the close of each 4hr candle on Thursdays, especially at my identified POI.

From the screenshot, I have been in buy positions because of the POI I identified on the monthly time frame.

When my position is in good profit (30pips or 40), I half the lot size immediately to reduce the risk exposure and to secure profits.

The 9% is a big progress for me.

The goal is to be a profitable trader in the long run.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 10:48am On May 11
Still riding GBPJPY

obajoey:
Seeing someone with 83% already, omo o lo far o cheesy.

I wanted to buy a challenge account some months back, but someone here advised that I should start with the competition first. Omo it has been gbasgbos for the past 4months.

But seeing where I am now, there has been a good progress.

I only trade GBPJPY, top to bottom analysis. Monthly to 4hr and that has been the reason for the buy. GBPJPY to still buy to 210.00 or 220.00 from the first image. I most time look out for the close of each 4hr candles on Thursdays especially at my identified POI.

From the screenshot I have been in buy positions because of the POI I identified on monthly time frame.

When my position is in good profit (30pips or 40), I half the lot size immediately to reduce the risk exposure and to secure profits.

The 9% is a big progress for me.

The goal is to be a profitable trader in the long run.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 11:16am On May 11
realone12:
83% in fundedNext competition, all thanks to us30, Gold, silver and Nas100 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

The last time I hit 65% I greedily continue trading and ended up losing the account as a result of some unclear rules I didn't understand back then..

Now I know better..
Uninstalling MT5 is the way to go.

As a matter of fact, those guys at the top position are beasts.. I'm tired of chasing themπŸ˜‚ e sure for me sey I go win account. I don't mind if I end up not winning the money prices.

Congratulations G❀️, way to goπŸš€

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 11:21am On May 11
samfelly:

Lol, I no need check, cos all of them there na initial gragra. Dem go fall off, dey look. As long as you don take your stance not to over do what you have already, you're safe. Just give ur grandma ur phone keep for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:05pm On May 11
Deriv's synthetic just dey look for me, anyhow cheesy. Missed that side of trading. Don't try this at home (go bush and try it grin)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 1:45pm On May 11
Don't mind them. For their next pay which I'm waiting for, the target was already completed in just 3days so waiting for additional 27days.
They (IFF) said they will not pay pass $2K on a $100K funded account, no problem; $2K x 12 months is $24K a year. $15K risk margin to make $2.5K, that's equivalent to making 19.2% monthly: I've not seen the demon that will make me lose that account.

My dedicated anthem for them is to make them pay me like a constant monthly salary till eternity.

We die there grin

samfelly:

Imagine you don make in 2 days wetin IFF go use 1 month pay you cheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:09pm On May 11
samfelly:
Deriv's synthetic just dey look for me, anyhow cheesy. Missed that side of trading. Don't try this at home (go bush and try it grin)

Real.acct?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CopyJoe: 3:44pm On May 11
samfelly:

My oga. Forex still dey my blood.

Still putting structure in place before I come back.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:18pm On May 11
GabsonFX2:
Don't mind them. For their next pay which I'm waiting for, the target was already completed in just 3days so waiting for additional 27days.
They (IFF) said they will not pay pass $2K on a $100K funded account, no problem; $2K x 12 months is $24K a year. $15K risk margin to make $2.5K, that's equivalent to making 19.2% monthly: I've not seen the demon that will make me lose that account.

My dedicated anthem for them is to make them pay me like a constant monthly salary till eternity.

We die there grin

Lol cheesy Na xo, chief, we dye there. Just dey collect, no time.

Use them to stack and pile it up to the moon. Give them woto woto grin.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:19pm On May 11
Geovanni412:

Real.acct?

Na DEMOcrazy, sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:25pm On May 11
CopyJoe:

My oga. Forex still dey my blood.

Still putting structure in place before I come back.

No qualms, chief. Take all the time you need. There's no rushing in/things. Sincerely commend your will power and self control, sir.

So long ✌
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by altteemy: 5:34pm On May 11

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by altteemy: 5:36pm On May 11
Registration lasts till the 15th.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by altteemy: 5:39pm On May 11
Compare current rankings with past result and see if it's still viable this month.

However, you need to have a paid TradingView account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Streetdoctor: 7:31pm On May 11
Lonestar124:
Gold is fast to give small, but fast to take all if you are not alert.

* Mindset of scalpers* cool
Personally, I can't do without xauusd. Xauusd is pair that gives quick money within 30 minutes depending on ur lot size

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 8:31pm On May 11
samfelly:

Na DEMOcrazy, sir cheesy

Lolzz πŸ˜„
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:32pm On May 11
Streetdoctor:

Personally, I can't do without xauusd. Xauusd is pair that gives quick money within 30 minutes depending on ur lot size

Which is why I want to focus exclusively on her and trade her and her alone.

I want to be Faithful to my Golf BABYYYYY

I too love that gal.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 8:49pm On May 11
LincolnOnyeabor:

Which is why I want to focus exclusively on her and trade her and her alone.

I want to be Faithful to my Golf BABYYYYY

I too love that gal.
If you want to get the best out of that instrument, study and trade it on 1m time frame. It can offer you 50 pips within 10 to 30 minutes and you are out especially 8:30 am to 11am and 2:30 to 5pm..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:56pm On May 11
BeginnerTrader:
If you want to get the best out of that instrument, study and trade it on 1m time frame. It can offer you 50 pips within 10 to 30 minutes and you are out especially 8:30 am to 11am and 2:30 to 5pm..

Yes boss.

Na wetin I want start to do from next week when I fund.

I've read through all the posts of F1re here on Nairaland and I'm going to copy his Trading style.

I want to first grow any accounts I will fund to a large extent before getting a Propfirm.

E get as e go be fa, I go even forget about the Propfirm self.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 9:07pm On May 11
LincolnOnyeabor:

Yes boss.

Na wetin I want start to do from next week when I fund.

I've read through all the posts of F1re here on Nairaland and I'm going to copy his Trading style.

I want to first grow any accounts I will fund to a large extent before getting a Propfirm.

E get as e go be fa, I go even forget about the Propfirm self.
The guy is on track , that's the cheat code, even Nas100 is lit. Don't go for crazy RR, 1:2rr will hit almost 50% of the time whether you are trading continuation or reversal . Forget about trends!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (263) (Reply)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

Viewing this topic: kisscivic(m), boom99(m), peteregwu(m), ChrisKhing, Dgamez, VeeVeeMyLuv(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.