Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,025 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (152697 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randy01(m): 12:03pm On May 26
cescky:
guys please whats the least amount one can trade on binance futures...ie minimum required to trade, i think theres a threshold
You can start with $1
It spot trade that needs $10 minimum but binance future can be start with $1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by cescky(m): 12:28pm On May 26
randy01:

You can start with $1
It spot trade that needs $10 minimum but binance future can be start with $1

hmm, thanks but i keep getting this error message: minimum qty is 138.4 usdt, when i try to input size
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 12:42pm On May 26
cescky:
guys please whats the least amount one can trade on binance futures...ie minimum required to trade, i think theres a threshold

any amount you have
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by cescky(m): 12:46pm On May 26
janda1:

any amount you have

i doubt, if its still so, its indicating i must use 50% of my cash available
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 1:27pm On May 26
cescky:

i doubt, if its still so, its indicating i must use 50% of my cash available

use bybit

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randy01(m): 1:49pm On May 26
cescky:

hmm, thanks but i keep getting this error message: minimum qty is 138.4 usdt, when i try to input size
share screenshot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by cescky(m): 2:53pm On May 26
randy01:
share screenshot

seen, by the far right

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 3:16pm On May 26
Geovanni412:

Which indices dey show you shege like this, abeg?

Also, what time do you usually trade the index?

You just have to understand how and know when those spikes will occur. And when to trade them, and also when new york session open they is hig liquidity.

And also don!T listen to people who don't want to learn, trading forex for 2years plus dont mean you understand it.

Sometimes people here don'tt like to learn, like a guy who was complaing about being taken out by 1 candle stick, and i tried to explain to him but was feeling too big.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randy01(m): 3:27pm On May 26
cescky:

seen, by the far right
ok try that percentage I mark by the right.dont input anything just drag that percentage to 25%,50%,75%,100%.25% mean quarter four of your balance and 50% means half of your balance e.t.c try that first.it should work.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 4:01pm On May 26
cheers to a better trading week

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by cescky(m): 4:37pm On May 26
randy01:
ok try that percentage I mark by the right.dont input anything just drag that percentage to 25%,50%,75%,100%.25% mean quarter four of your balance and 50% means half of your balance e.t.c try that first.it should work.

thats what i did that gave me that error message, make jejejely go bybit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 5:33pm On May 26
Artillerous:
I was told that the only way by which i can access my account is by using VPN. Recommend the good one sirs. Again, anything that has to do with subscription in dollars, the site wont open. PLEASE EVERYBODY HELPME.

Here is the thing,

Use Psiphon VPN, you can set it to UK or any other country, fxtm site will open well and you can be able to follow up on your issue with support

Support will answer you on telegram or Whatsapp

As for the dollar subscription, you have to use dollar card for dollar subscription.

There is nothing new with that one.

Btw, which site were you trying to open that requires subscription in dollars?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 6:08pm On May 26
realone12:
cheers to a better trading week
cheers mate 👍 may the Good Lord favour us All

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by UrNotMyFada: 6:37pm On May 26
START THINKING DIFFERENTLY, in the market

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by mrblake(m): 7:17pm On May 26
does fxtm accept big NiN slip for ID verification?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 8:04pm On May 26
mrblake:
does fxtm accept big NiN slip for ID verification?

Fxtm has inactivity fee of $10 if you don't trade the live acct after three months

Take note of this

Nin slip should be sufficient but you can still ask customer care , if in doubt.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:22pm On May 26
cescky:

thats what i did that gave me that error message, make jejejely go bybit

You can't trade BTc with that amount on Binance.

It has to be up to $50 or more fa.

It's other smaller ones you can trade.

Try Bybit sha. But I doubt it it will go through.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 9:18pm On May 26
It's gonna cost you time and money, is you versus you and you don't need anyone's validation to be right or wrong. Is gonna be glorious week.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 10:26pm On May 26
Gbpusd buy limit 1.2705 sl 1.2665 tp 1.2905

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 11:09pm On May 26
Buy silver 30.44 sl 30.01 tp 32.45

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 1:14am On May 27
Buying AUDUSD 0.6626 sl 0.6580 tp 0.6926
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 3:21am On May 27
WTI oil prices are still trading around 77.50, up slightly by 0.03% to 77.57 today.
The University of Michigan's 5-year Consumer Inflation Expectations report for May on Friday fell slightly to 3.0% from an estimate of 3.1%. This decline in inflation expectations supports investor sentiment regarding the Fed's potential cut in interest rates, which analysts predict at least in September. In other news, Iran's economic council led by interim Iranian president Mohammad Mokhber has approved a plan to increase the country's oil production from 3.6 million barrels per day to 4 million barrels per day, according to Reuters.
And in perhaps other important news, Aramco, Saudi Arabia's largest oil company, will prepare a share sale to raise around $10 billion in early June.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:17am On May 27
DXYY:

I noticed that there is a minor resistance that might stop price from moving upwards a little above my entry, won't be panick closing but will watch out for rejections around that area, if I see any will be closing the trade and wait till that resistance is broken.

SL hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:50am On May 27
about -90 pips running, even if today and tomorrow close bullish, I'm not exiting yet. That Friday's bearish candle is there for a reason.

GabsonFX2:
Still on this discussion since Feb 13. Swing traders who would love to short would have been broken since Feb 13 or on the side. No short swing trader has made money since Feb 13 - the data says it. Every single short has been denied since that day.

Today is May 26 and I see another attempt by the swing traders shorting, maybe this could be it OR will she again reject it? Nevertheless, I will short gold at market open: I just don't like how this is formed cos it widens my SL gap to 2000 pips. I will still short her cos she might pour 2000 pips ish.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Supremefx(m): 11:33am On May 27
Trade Highlights From This Previous week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Supremefx(m): 11:33am On May 27
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peejayz: 12:14pm On May 27
You know of any broker giving no deposit bonus??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 12:21pm On May 27
janda1:
How do they trade with news and also explain demand and supply
News - Check the expected outcome for a news report, comparing it with the actual report. If it is positive, it's good for the currency and a boost in currency value.

For example if
GBP to USD is 1.26000 and unemployment rates of the month is to be revealed by 8 AM.

Previous -:700K unemployed

Expected - 620K unemployed in

Results - ? (600K)

At this point, it is expected that unemployment rate drop (good for GBP), you may notice GBP would start building green candles about five minutes before the report. If the results release e.g. 600K, which is even better than the expected - you will notice a long green candle that can change the price from 1.26000 to 1.26400 +. If there is another GREEN candle same day (or week) without USD news interrupting it, you may have a lovely GBP buy throughout that week which can travel to 1.27000+

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 1:53pm On May 27
🤔
If you are to trade a $10k prop challenge and can only trade 0.01lot (10cents per tick) one position max at a time. And can only trade gold, Dax, dow, ndx, oil. How long will it take you to hit 8%?
Is it a waste of time or something that is truly the way to go?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 2:01pm On May 27
Complete waste of time.

You would need market to move 8,000 pips or 80,000 pipettes to make 8%, considering trading only one pair at a time ad 0.01 lots. Maybe in 2years, one can do the 8000 pips cos you have to lost some trades.

Even if you scale through, phase two is waiting for you where you must make another 5%, that's another 5,000 pips: that's may be another 1 and half year.

Total of 3.5years to pass prop that one may end up swiftly losing after been funded.

Complete waste of time.

infofirst:
🤔
If you are to trade a $10k prop challenge and can only trade 0.01lot (10cents per tick) one position max at a time. And can only trade gold, Dax, dow, ndx, oil. How long will it take you to hit 8%?
Is it a waste of time or something that is truly the way to go?

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 2:02pm On May 27
I don park my car here...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 2:27pm On May 27
GabsonFX2:
Complete waste of time.

You would need market to move 8,000 pips or 80,000 pipettes to make 8%, considering trading only one pair at a time ad 0.01 lots. Maybe in 2years, one can do the 8000 pips cos you have to lost some trades.

Even if you scale through, phase two is waiting for you where you must make another 5%, that's another 5,000 pips: that's may be another 1 and half year.

Total of 3.5years to pass prop that one may end up swiftly losing after been funded.

Complete waste of time.

Thanks for the response. The thought came in an attempt to see how best to crack the risk mgt shit. Folks are losing big time and they kept promising not to repeat it only to do same again. How many I am starting this account today and I will be back to give acct have we seen here. How many I have learnt my lessons and I will not repeat it again?
This is May 2024. Someone that started $10k since January and making 1% monthly will be at 4-5% now and before you know it, he has passed and get funded. And the gambling man is still struggling, his mental health messed up....

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (294) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.