Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,849 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (152515 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 5:35pm On May 25
Seen some few post about indicies and thier spikes which is normal and most of those spikes are caused by news like FOMC or any other and also speeches from top FOMC members.

Moves also occur from top companies that makes up the us100 like tesla,apple,nividia, etc. When these companies realease their earnings report which are realeased quaterly which makes indicies rise and also fall.

Earlier i said something "before the market goes up it goes down" and vice, if market is in an uptrend or down once the new york market opens we see a reverser and then reverse back. So i tend to short the longer trend when the us market opens.

And also an example on thursday us100 was in an uptrend in the morning cause of a company earnings then another news came in and it then reverse.

I try to identify those news, and close all trades before new york market opens and then scalp.

Price can easily be manipulated but volume can't be so i tend to look at volume when price is reaching a critical level.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 6:58pm On May 25
Succhris:

If you have been trading demo for a while, it means you understand how trading works. The question you should ask yourself is; do I really know what I’m doing? Do I have a working strategy? Have I been profitable on the demo?

If your answer to the questions above is yes, then you can look for a reputable broker and deposit what you can afford to lose. If no, it is better to use your money to buy suya and keep learning on demo

Succinctly, don’t try or be in a hurry to go into prop trading until you’re quite consistent on trading a live account and making withdrawals. If not, stick to the strategy of buying suya with your money and keep learning on demo.

Have been trading for 5 months now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 6:58pm On May 25
How can I buy prop firm account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 7:05pm On May 25
janda1:

Have been trading for 5 months now

Ohk what your win rate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 8:15pm On May 25
Luada:

Ohk what your win rate

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 8:16pm On May 25
Here

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 8:18pm On May 25
Still learning

I was told if you can trade crypto and understand it well

You can trade forex... I trade forex and crypto
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:47pm On May 25
Cashhy11:
Haha, I swear, my first withdrawal, I initially had plan to buy 200k prop with it before, but now, I need to withdraw it in cash and put it at home and look at it everyday as a source of motivation!

I won't spend it, just like aquarium kinda stuff. That yes, the money is real indeed. I'm just getting warmed up bro, Darwinex, Etoro etc. All of them go collect. Thanks brotherly.

Yours is coming too brother.

Na xo. Vitamin M, is the best doctor's prescription is this country 😁. Enjoy jor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 8:57pm On May 25
janda1:
Still learning

I was told if you can trade crypto and understand it well

You can trade forex... I trade forex and crypto
Am asking your win rate is it 30% 50% or 60% 70% meaning out of ten trades let say you get 5 loose 5 or any number with your strategy that if you have a strategy. And also the way i learnt was the hard way that is blowing account.

You have to have set of rules and stick to it, have entry criteria, before you take a trade, what are you out looking for, i look at volume, trend, candle stick formation, news.

When you are sure of yourself and confident you can start live acct
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 9:05pm On May 25
Luada:

Am asking your win rate is it 30% 50% or 60% 70% meaning out of ten trades let say you get 5 loose 5 or any number with your strategy that if you have a strategy. And also the way i learnt was the hard way that is blowing account.

You have to have set of rules and stick to it, have entry criteria, before you take a what you are out looking for, i look at volume and candle stick formation.

When you are sure of yourself and confident you can start live acct

60 percentage

Learnt from the right source

Learn support and resistance level very well

That's where people losse money alot.... Still learning

Not perfect yet..... Crypt is still easy but you need large amount of money.

If you have at least $20,000k with 50 pips and 2x leverage you can be making $800 per 50pips

There is no prop firm for bybit and binance

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 9:11pm On May 25
I still believe people make fast money with crypto than forex

People who started selling since 2015- 2019 have advantage of the market now in forex

They have more advantage of the support and resistance very well and they can see the chat well then not now People now can blow there account anyway because the support and resistance is always a fakeout

The market looks dirty now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 9:17pm On May 25
Please guys let's share ideas together

I really want to know more about it, if possible a telegram group

I want to know more

Still a newbie
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 9:21pm On May 25
janda1:

60 percentage

Learnt from the right source

Learn support and resistance level very well

That's where people losse money alot.... Still learning

Not perfect yet..... Crypt is still easy but you need large amount of money.

If you have at least $20,000k with 50 pips and 2x leverage you can be making $800 per 50pips

There is no prop firm for bybit and binance

Ohk
S&R is quite hard because people are tend to fall into traps. I will say try and learn volume cause it's helps and also understand candle stick adding the two together helps cause price can easily be manipulated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 9:25pm On May 25
Luada:

Ohk
S&R is quite hard because people are tend to fall into traps. I will say try and learn volume cause it's helps and also understand candle stick adding the two together helps cause price can easily be manipulated.

It's hard now because the market is dirty

You can easily check it well and risk

I trade candle stick if it form double bottom for perfect entry into the market

If you noticed jeff he trade support and resistance every time they don't want to tell there followers

That's the strategy he is using..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 9:53pm On May 25
janda1:

It's hard now because the market is dirty

You can easily check it well and risk

I trade candle stick if it form double bottom for perfect entry into the market

If you noticed jeff he trade support and resistance every time they don't want to tell there followers

That's the strategy he is using..

They still alot you have to learn, cause trading candle stick alone i can't say, you just have to learn what best suits you.

And also what instrument do you trade in forex, you have to learn and understand them, what moves them and how to trade them, cause some guys here where complaing about indicies and spikes that why i made mention about learning them, to avoid been taken out by 1 candle stick
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 10:00pm On May 25
Luada:

They still alot you have to learn, cause trading candle stick alone i can't say, you just have to learn what best suits you.

And also what instrument do you trade in forex, you have to learn and understand them, what moves them and how to trade them, cause some guys here where complaing about indicies and spikes that why i made mention about learning them, to avoid been taken out by 1 candle stick

Thanks boss still a newbie

Have heard about that spikes

It seems dangerous base what they says

I just wish this group should be more educative so that we can learn and trade well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 10:00pm On May 25
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 10:02pm On May 25
janda1:

I just wish this group should be more educative so that we can learn and trade well

Go to babypips . Com and start learning. You can check previous seasons and read through
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 10:16pm On May 25
janda1:

They is nothing in the spikes it just that they dont understand which i tried to explain and was shot out.

If you want me to explain i can and whatever you want me to explain

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 10:48pm On May 25
Luada:

They is nothing in the spikes it just that they dont understand which i tried to explain and was shot out.

If you want me to explain i can and whatever you want me to explain

Explain boss so that we can learn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 10:49pm On May 25
How do they trade with news and also explain demand and supply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 1:37am On May 26
janda1:
go and learn forex 101 from babypips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:45am On May 26
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:50am On May 26
janda1:

Too many questions

If your problem is spikes, focus on only buying the 12H lows and the area below it

Use 12H chart mainly.

Also, stop posting crypto screenshots when asked about your win rate.

If you had a trade diary, you would be able to give clear numbers.

Use Google docs or ms word and start a trade diary documenting all the trades you make .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 4:33am On May 26
Good Sunday morning. Profitable week ahead. Going offline for some time.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 5:31am On May 26
janda1:
Hmm i will say do your research on demand and supply.

About the news, i don't trade during the news i trade after or sometimes the next trading day, reason why, if we have a big event by 1:30pm like nfp price can be going towards where is expecting the news to take it to, cause it's waiting for it. I normally trade by 1:30am and close all trades before such news.

By 1:25pm we will see flat action that is where the spikes happen or a rapid run up in price and when it get to a level it can retrace or consilidate and fall back, for this aspect you have to learn liquidity.

Atimes you can see 7-12 5min candle stick all green/red and you want to buy/sell and after you do market retraces and hit your sl.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 5:41am On May 26
Luada:

Hmm i will say do your research on demand and supply.

About the news, i don't trade during the news i trade after or sometimes the next trading day, reason why, if we have a big event by 1:30pm like nfp price can be going towards where is expecting the news to take it to, cause it's waiting for it. I normally trade by 1:30am and close all trades before such news.

By 1:25pm we will see flat action that is where the spikes happen or a rapid run up in price and when it get to a level it can retrace or consilidate and fall back, for this aspect you have to learn liquidity.

Atimes you can see 7-12 5min candle stick all green/red and you want to buy/sell and after you do market retraces and hit your sl.

Thanks boss

I really appreciate it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 5:45am On May 26
TradingGod:
go and learn forex 101 from babypips

Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 5:48am On May 26
Geovanni412:

Too many questions

If your problem is spikes, focus on only buying the 12H lows and the area below it

Use 12H chart mainly.

Also, stop posting crypto screenshots when asked about your win rate.

If you had a trade diary, you would be able to give clear numbers.

Use Google docs or ms word and start a trade diary documenting all the trades you make .

Lol

We are here to learn boss and share ideas

Thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 6:30am On May 26
Still on this discussion since Feb 13. Swing traders who would love to short would have been broken since Feb 13 or on the side. No short swing trader has made money since Feb 13 - the data says it. Every single short has been denied since that day.

Today is May 26 and I see another attempt by the swing traders shorting, maybe this could be it OR will she again reject it? Nevertheless, I will short gold at market open: I just don't like how this is formed cos it widens my SL gap to 2000 pips. I will still short her cos she might pour 2000 pips ish.

GabsonFX2:
36.3% made yesterday on my axi broker acc.

Today, I'm longing gold: I have set a buy limit around yesterday's close. I wanted to long as soon as market opened but price left and took off; so I can only wait for price to return and kiss my entry.

NOTE: I've mentioned this twice before, all gold swing short since Feb 13 have been faulted, we don't know when it will be massively respected. Also, I previously mentioned that the monthly and weekly on gold is strong bull. Now, my daily says my swing is 100% sure, so I will long for sure; however, I'm careful about this because I don't like that full body Monthly candle. I will wait at yesterday's open to long again if one long bearish comes today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Artillerous(m): 10:48am On May 26
I was told that the only way by which i can access my account is by using VPN. Recommend the good one sirs. Again, anything that has to do with subscription in dollars, the site wont open. PLEASE EVERYBODY HELPME.
Geovanni412:

Which indices dey show you shege like this, abeg?

Also, what time do you usually trade the index?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by cescky(m): 11:55am On May 26
guys please whats the least amount one can trade on binance futures...ie minimum required to trade, i think theres a threshold

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (294) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

Viewing this topic: hegelian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.