Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,362 members, 7,868,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (156981 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 9:02pm On May 24
realone12:
omo forex too sweet..

like this like this now you don turn millionaire..

keep it up bro
Haha, I swear, my first withdrawal, I initially had plan to buy 200k prop with it before, but now, I need to withdraw it in cash and put it at home and look at it everyday as a source of motivation!

I won't spend it, just like aquarium kinda stuff. That yes, the money is real indeed. I'm just getting warmed up bro, Darwinex, Etoro etc. All of them go collect. Thanks brotherly.

Yours is coming too brother.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:06pm On May 24
obajoey:

Boss, just an innocent play bro.

No offense intended.

Apologies

I know my boss cool cool cool

A little okay never hurt anyone na.

But it ain't how it seems though.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:16pm On May 24
Cashhy11:
Haha, I swear, my first withdrawal, I initially had plan to buy 200k prop with it before, but now, I need to withdraw it in cash and put it at home and look at it everyday as a source of motivation!

I won't spend it, just like aquarium kinda stuff. That yes, the money is real indeed. I'm just getting warmed up bro, Darwinex, Etoro etc. All of them go collect. Thanks brotherly.

You dey motivate me boss.

I like how you discovered yourself as regards that 6pm stuff.

That's what I've been trying to do with the Cent accounts all these while.

I will fund again and try Day Trading rather than Scalping.
Already following you since.

Will soon be dropping my Withdrawals testimonies here too.

Real soon sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 9:19pm On May 24
Cashhy11:

thanks my man..

abeg screenshot us30 and gold daily chart and post for me make I see.. ever since I uninstalled mt5, I have not really been up to date with these instruments.. it's been tough staying away..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 9:33pm On May 24
LincolnOnyeabor:

You dey motivate me boss.

I like how you discovered yourself as regards that 6pm stuff.

That's what I've been trying to do with the Cent accounts all these while.

I will fund again and try Day Trading rather than Scalping.
Already following you since.

Will soon be dropping my Withdrawals testimonies here too.

Real soon sir.
If I would advise anyone, I would say demo your system for few weeks following your own rules strictly. When you are sure of the win rate to an extent, you can then fund live and test if it works on it too. When you start funding and blowing the accounts, before you know it, the losses would have affected your psychology to an extent that when you have a good edge sef, you won't trust it.

How many people can handle so many losses at a roll before getting it right?. I know I can't. Reason why I didn't do prop for months until I was certain, and you can see the result. I passed the two phases in less than a month. Maybe I've been lucky, I guess time will tell. I risked 1% as a day trader even though people preach risk management.

My win rate when backtesting was always above 7 out of 10 trades. So tell me, why should I come to live and start doubting myself? But if I had failed so many prop challenges before during my learning phase, I would have the psychological fear not to risk too much, because I would feel it could end up like those ones too.

Give yourself knock anytime you break your own rules on demo, demo helps you save funds that could have been wasted trading live. Don't fund again, take a break doing demo instead to build confidence again and come back. I didn't spend 4years in school studying Psychology as a course to fall in psychological traps.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 9:36pm On May 24
realone12:
thanks my man..

abeg screenshot us30 and gold daily chart and post for me make I see.. ever since I uninstalled mt5, I have not really been up to date with these instruments.. it's been tough staying away..
Deleted all those indices already. Even gold leg dey shake, will soon delete it soon. I don't like unreliable instruments that doesn't work with my system.

All JPY pairs inclusive too, they spike too much and take you out in the process before going the original way. I feel they are manipulated to an extent, the thing is I don't even care if they are. Me I'm sha not doing again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 9:47pm On May 24
realone12:
thanks my man..

If I had check gold out today, this is what I would have done. The H1 in a downtrend. But M15 was trending up, I would have just waited for the break of the trend and a nearby support too, and retested and continuation.

The pivot resistance held, and price started falling, so this would have been an easy trade as usual. But wouldn't have given me more than 40% profit if I closed by 8pm.

Check how high it went to retest, it could take someone out and start dropping. Painful stuff.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 10:08pm On May 24
LincolnOnyeabor:

Hello boss and other bosses in the House.

Here are the Screenshots sirs

Im glad you are not ashamed to post your errors. Its very obvious from your chart that you dont have clear entry rules or exit rule. 26 trades in a single day isnt just overtrading, its gambling. I dont know what strategy you are trading that is proving 26 signals in a day. I know you belong to some gold signal channel, the first help you can do to yoursef is to delete all of them, Sucessful traders are independent thinkers...secondly go and refine your strategy to the one that reduce your screentime and take fewer trades. and lastly be a trend trader, trade only when you see a clear higher highs and higher lows and vice versa. Only take buys in an uptrend and ignore the sell signal. After taking 3 losses in a roll call it a day. and lots more.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 10:13pm On May 24
Cashhy11:
Deleted all those indices already. Even gold leg dey shake, will soon delete it soon. I don't like unreliable instruments that doesn't work with my system.

All JPY pairs inclusive too, they spike too much and take you out in the process before going the original way. I feel they are manipulated to an extent, the thing is I don't even care if they are. Me I'm sha not doing again.
p
Guy you funny, indicies is so sweet, you just need to understand am your system gat work on anything, you just need to understand volume and liquidity.

Tiey is something i learnt before tie market goes up it goes down and vice versa this happens when the new york market opens
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 10:23pm On May 24
Luada:
p
Guy you funny, indicies is so sweet, you just need to understand am your system gat work on anything, you just need to understand volume and liquidity.

Tiey is something i learnt before tie market goes up it goes down and vice versa this happens when the new york market opens
Bro, just go and sit down somewhere. You've been here all day dishing out advices to people you didn't even have idea about why they made the decision you are advising them against, asking what their entries method were.

Who said your strategy must work perfectly with every instrument? I've dropped gold calls here, Us30, even Nas100. Most of them were profitable. What have you dropped for us here other than advising us on what to do and what not to do? Why should we listen to you?

What's special about the almighty Gold people shout about? 200pips gold to me is just like EurGbp 20pips. The only difference I see is the commission on your lot size they charge you on. With gold you are charged less because with 0.10lot you can make a lot and charged so little by brokers while you'd have to use a standard lot on currency pairs to catch the same amount of profit in dollars but your commission increases too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 10:34pm On May 24
Cashhy11:
Bro, just go and sit down somewhere. You've been here all day dishing out advices to people you didn't even have idea about why they made the decision you are advising them against, asking what their entries method were.

Who said your strategy must work perfectly with every instrument? I've dropped gold calls here, Us30, even Nas100. Most of them were profitable. What have you dropped for us here other than advising us on what to do and what not to do? Why should we listen to you?

What's special about the almighty Gold people shout about? 200pips gold to me is just like EurGbp 20pips. The only difference I see is the commission on your lot size they charge you on. With gold you are charged less because with 0.10lot you can make a lot and charged so little by brokers while you'd have to use a standard lot on currency pairs to catch the same amount of profit in dollars but your commission increases too.

Guy calm down it your decision not mine
Good luck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 10:35pm On May 24
Luada:

Guy calm down it your decision not mine
Good luck
Advise only people who ask for it. Your opinion doesn't count my bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 11:03pm On May 24
Cashhy11:
Advise only people who ask for it. Your opinion doesn't count my bro!
Hmmm funny
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Supremefx(m): 11:33pm On May 24
Trading Secret :

Once a trader kills its urge for validation. He’s one step closer to profitability.

At All Time Stay staunch and Do your thing. (You’d grow)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 6:46am On May 25
Cashhy11:

Lol those instruments are werey.. but you know human beings now. our love for danger no be here.. but I like the fact that you are able to commot them from your watchlist as it doesn't suit your strategy well.. naso GBP pairs been punish me those days.. (especially GBPAUD and GBPUSD)

lol, I have never seen any fx pairs as dangerous and this two.. even far more dangerous than us30 and gold in my opinion.
I had about 80% losing rate on those 2 GBP pairs. it was tough.
I had to remove them from my watchlist before I see progress..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 7:31am On May 25
realone12:
Lol those instruments are werey.. but you know human beings now. our love for danger no be here.. but I like the fact that you are able to commot them from your watchlist as it doesn't suit your strategy well.. naso GBP pairs been punish me those days.. (especially GBPAUD and GBPUSD)

lol, I have never seen any fx pairs as dangerous and this two.. even far more dangerous than us30 and gold in my opinion.
I had about 80% losing streak on those 2 GBP pairs. it was tough.

I have 95% loosing rate on all my GBPAUD trades... Like I've never had any meaningful profit except from magnificent losses from the pair.. I hate am with all my heart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:45am On May 25
Cashhy11:
If I would advise anyone, I would say demo your system for few weeks following your own rules strictly. When you are sure of the win rate to an extent, you can then fund live and test if it works on it too. When you start funding and blowing the accounts, before you know it, the losses would have affected your psychology to an extent that when you have a good edge sef, you won't trust it.

How many people can handle so many losses at a roll before getting it right?. I know I can't. Reason why I didn't do prop for months until I was certain, and you can see the result. I passed the two phases in less than a month. Maybe I've been lucky, I guess time will tell. I risked 1% as a day trader even though people preach risk management.

My win rate when backtesting was always above 7 out of 10 trades. So tell me, why should I come to live and start doubting myself? But if I had failed so many prop challenges before during my learning phase, I would have the psychological fear not to risk too much, because I would feel it could end up like those ones too.

Give yourself knock anytime you break your own rules on demo, demo helps you save funds that could have been wasted trading live. Don't fund again, take a break doing demo instead to build confidence again and come back. I didn't spend 4years in school studying Psychology as a course to fall in psychological traps.

Alright sir.

Thank You very much. Really appreciate it sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:47am On May 25
dmahn:

Im glad you are not ashamed to post your errors. Its very obvious from your chart that you dont have clear entry rules or exit rule. 26 trades in a single day isnt just overtrading, its gambling. I dont know what strategy you are trading that is proving 26 signals in a day. I know you belong to some gold signal channel, the first help you can do to yoursef is to delete all of them, Sucessful traders are independent thinkers...secondly go and refine your strategy to the one that reduce your screentime and take fewer trades. and lastly be a trend trader, trade only when you see a clear higher highs and higher lows and vice versa. Only take buys in an uptrend and ignore the sell signal. After taking 3 losses in a roll call it a day. and lots more.....

Understood sir.
But, I don't belong to any signal group whatsoever. Never have, never will.

I just dabbled into Scalping to try and get a hang of it. And the account has been since last week.

I agree I Over traded⁸⁹ self.

Thanks for the Correction sir. Will put them into Work sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:53am On May 25
Bosses, within MT4 and DX Trader sirs.

Which is a better option??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 8:19am On May 25
LincolnOnyeabor:
Bosses, within MT4 and DX Trader sirs.

Which is a better option??
haaaaa!!

MT4 by faaaaaaaar

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 8:22am On May 25
dmahn:

I have 95% loosing rate on all my GBPAUD trades... Like I've never had any meaningful profit except from magnificent losses from the pair.. I hate am with all my heart
lol we are on same page.. GBPAUD should not be regarded as FX pair.. I think it should be regarded as SHIT coin..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 8:59am On May 25
realone12:

I had about 80% losing rate on those 2 GBP pairs. it was tough.
I like that If I want to lose a trade, at least let me see price action taking me out. Give me chance to close trades before hitting stoploss when I see how structure is beginning to change and going against me, not one rubbish 5mins marubozo candle taking me out like it's common with those indices, and gold too.

Like that EurGbp I lost yesterday, It offered chance to manage the trade, unlike those indices. Even Jpy pairs, I avoid them like Ebola. No news and you'd see them spike 200pips in 5seconds at a go. With my lot sizes, imagine being at the wrong side of such a trade, and my SL jumped, daily drawdowns breached just like that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:03am On May 25
realone12:
haaaaa!!

MT4 by faaaaaaaar

Alright sir

Thanks very much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 10:24am On May 25
Cashhy11:
I like that If I want to lose a trade, at least let me see price action taking me out. Give me chance to close trades before hitting stoploss when I see how structure is beginning to change and going against me, not one rubbish 5mins marubozo candle taking me out like it's common with those indices, and gold too.

Like that EurGbp I lost yesterday, It offered chance to manage the trade, unlike those indices. Even Jpy pairs, I avoid them like Ebola. No news and you'd see them spike 200pips in 5seconds at a go. With my lot sizes, imagine being at the wrong side of such a trade, and my SL jumped, daily drawdowns breached just like that.

Which indices dey show you shege like this, abeg?

Also, what time do you usually trade the index?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 12:07pm On May 25
Hi David. I'm doing great, 1% better everyday
Davigle:

make ah even add
@abham
@rainlover
@greatcheer
@feshizzy
@humbletrader
@et al

You need to start ASAP

samfelly:

Thanks Dmahn.

Geovanni214 and Abham don advised me on dis journal thing, before. After once, I no look am again 😁. I am ma own worst enemy too 🙈😃

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 12:10pm On May 25
Going through the post has been hectic. to the individual that sets up a trading plan and find it difficult to follow, its best to use the trading plan to backtest first, though I'm in no position to advice anyone. Not a caveat but worth it "While on this journey, Not everyone you should advice, allow experience teach some traders lessons they will not forget in a hurry and not every advice should be taken even from your mentor or some other profitable individual. When you are ready, you will Know." Good afternoon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 12:53pm On May 25
Geovanni412:

Which indices dey show you shege like this, abeg?

Also, what time do you usually trade the index?
All of them mostly. I've always been a fan of currency pairs, because the price action just look smooth to me. I don't like too much volatility, that's why I even worked out a system that doesn't need news to move.

I traded US30, Nas100, S&P500 and Gold, check their chart history and see how often they spike even without news events. These spikes will breach the lows or highs before reversing to the technical direction. Same as Jpy pairs.

I will have to use wider stops to trade them comfortably, or once I have a direction bias, I wait for that last spike to happen before entering. We all know how stressful that will be waiting for it, time consuming and how many trade opportunities that would be missed by doing that alone.

The stress was just something I feel I can avoid by just deleting them instead.
About the time I usually trade the index, I only trade London and the New York session.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:57pm On May 25
abham:
Hi David. I'm doing great, 1% better everyday

You need to start ASAP

Yayyyyy, abham is back ooooooooo

great to have you back bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 1:32pm On May 25
Cashhy11:
All of them mostly. I've always been a fan of currency pairs, because the price action just look smooth to me. I don't like too much volatility, that's why I even worked out a system that doesn't need news to move.

I traded US30, Nas100, S&P500 and Gold, check their chart history and see how often they spike even without news events. These spikes will breach the lows or highs before reversing to the technical direction. Same as Jpy pairs.

I will have to use wider stops to trade them comfortably, or once I have a direction bias, I wait for that last spike to happen before entering. We all know how stressful that will be waiting for it, time consuming and how many trade opportunities that would be missed by doing that alone.

The stress was just something I feel I can avoid by just deleting them instead.
About the time I usually trade the index, I only trade London and the New York session.

Interesting.

I see the spikes you are talking about on the 4H chart

However, spikes are minimal on the 12H chart and market looks much smoother.

Perhaps, considering this might give you what you want out of indices.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 1:37pm On May 25
Geovanni412:

Interesting.

I see the spikes you are talking about on the 4H chart

However, spikes are minimal on the 12H chart and market looks much smoother.

Perhaps, considering this might give you what you want out of indices.

Especially that S&P500 lol. If I would later venture it, i will be swinging them instead. That way, my position sizing will be able to handle those spikes easily, including the Jpy pairs too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by janda1: 3:34pm On May 25
Good evening sir/ma

How can I start trading

Have been demo trading for awhile

How can I buy account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 5:18pm On May 25
janda1:
Good evening sir/ma

How can I start trading

Have been demo trading for awhile

How can I buy account

If you have been trading demo for a while, it means you understand how trading works. The question you should ask yourself is; do I really know what I’m doing? Do I have a working strategy? Have I been profitable on the demo?

If your answer to the questions above is yes, then you can look for a reputable broker and deposit what you can afford to lose. If no, it is better to use your money to buy suya and keep learning on demo

Succinctly, don’t try or be in a hurry to go into prop trading until you’re quite consistent on trading a live account and making withdrawals. If not, stick to the strategy of buying suya with your money and keep learning on demo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (301) (Reply)

The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest?

Viewing this topic: dmahn(m), Elliotwaveforec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.