Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (112641 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 1:41pm On Jan 03
entered this 2 trades today at the same time. So Eurusd is greater than Gbpusd in pip value abi who understands this
we dey learn everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by currentprice: 1:44pm On Jan 03
currentprice:
for anyone that trade BTC. watch out for a sell here. it a good level to SELL

good luck

grin grin grin grin

for those who follow take the trade i say congrats

your new year gift

grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 1:44pm On Jan 03
Davigle:
Something ain't definitely right in the crypto space, I don't even see any news on it

Nothing special, its a breakout and retest, will be buying once I see a bullish engulfing candle

Modified ; omo this one don past retest o

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03
I closed my Eth sell with small TP now see spike going all the way down. lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03
Fxwarrior:

If EJ is selling; expect GJ to join it.

Forget correlation boss trade what you see i am in profit in this trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03
First trade

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03
greatcheer:
entered this 2 trades today at the same time. So Eurusd is greater than Gbpusd in pip value abi who understands this
we dey learn everyday

You funny sha..

Did they move same number of pips?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 1:58pm On Jan 03
currentprice:

your new year gift

grin grin grin grin grin

Boss, hafa. Show boys way na. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 2:01pm On Jan 03
currentprice:

your new year gift

grin grin grin grin grin

Boss I hail , I saw your doings on the older threads , you lead we follow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03
greatcheer:
we dey learn everyday

Not really bossmi, the pip value is the same and GU is much more volatile/violent than EU. GU is ranging at the moment because it is really strong, check eurgbp and gbpjpy, even if you don't use correlation but you will see GBP is quite strong against both currencies especially eurgbp, and if you check the dollar index, you will see that the dollar is also quite strong at the moment, therefore when you have two strong currencies paired together, it will result into a range bound market, and also there was no economic release from the UK but from the EU, there was jobs report that came out from Germany which was poor, adding to the weakness on EU. hence of the three currencies USD, GBP and EUR, the EUR is the weakest and that's why you see EU falling much lower than GU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03
Went on twitter and I found this, some say maybe the markets is undergoing FUD at the moment on the speculation that the SEC may not approve the Bitcoin ETF which has been the event supporting Bitcoin bullish adventures while some say because Jim Cramer stated that he was bullish on Bitcoin and it cannot be stopped, 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 Twitter wan kill me with laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03
Davigle:

Not really bossmi, the pip value is the same and GU is much more volatile/violent than EU. GU is ranging at the moment because it is really strong, check eurgbp and gbpjpy, even if you don't use correlation but you will see GBP is quite strong against both currencies especially eurgbp, and if you check the dollar index, you will see that the dollar is also quite strong at the moment, therefore when you have two strong currencies paired together, it will result into a range bound market, and also there was no economic release from the UK but from the EU, there was jobs report that came out from Germany which was poor, adding to the weakness on EU. hence of the three currencies USD, GBP and EUR, the EUR is the weakest and that's why you see EU falling much lower than GU.

Just in now from my Twitter notifications confirming the strength of GBP
Cc: greatcheer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 2:25pm On Jan 03
Davigle:

thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Kaybee7000(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03
Davigle:

From this screenshot,I can see so many things chief

(1) Any small opportunity,u wan japa most especially study visa route

(2) you dey wait for NPC ad-hoc notification to droo, probably you have been shortlisted before or u are hopeful

(3) you are managing your data to the extent you can't allow MTN to be using u to cash out

(4) Situation of the electricity in that ur area is critical such that if any electricity official show face for ur area,yawa fit gas

(5) 🤐🤐🤐😂😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03
Kaybee7000:

From this screenshot,I can see so many things chief

(1) Any small opportunity,u wan japa most especially study visa route

(2) you dey wait for NPC ad-hoc notification to droo, probably you have been shortlisted before or u are hopeful

(3) you are managing your data to the extent you can't allow MTN to be using u to cash out

(4) Situation of the electricity in that ur area is critical such that if any electricity official show face for ur area,yawa fit gas

(5) 🤐🤐🤐😂😂😂

Shuussh, abeg low your voice now na, see how you dey expose me 🤣🤣🤣, you sef don CIA agent ni? 😂😅

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03
One of the pairs that I'm bearish on is EJ, but I would advise against shorting it at the moment because both the euro and the yen are weak as can be seen in EU and UJ, therefore when two weak currencies are paired together, you also have a range bound market and that's why GJ is tearing to the upside while EJ is just moving like a sheep...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DrAkpa(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03
Davigle:
FECKING HELLLL, WHO THE FECK IS MANIPULATING BITCOIN AT THE MOMENT, CRASHING ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 41K FROM 45K, DAMN CRYTO WALES WUNA TRY OOO. THANK GOD I TP MY TRADE YESTERDAY ELSE I WOULDA BEEN SUPER LIVID. HONESTLY THIS GAME IS SUPER RIGGED, DO WELL TO PROTECT YOURSELVES FAM...

lol, and i just bought some fractions of bitcoin at 46k....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03
DrAkpa:

lol, and i just bought some fractions of bitcoin at 46k....

I hope you mean as in spot and not futures, if spot you are safe as you may wanna hodl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Samsung040: 2:50pm On Jan 03
someone said ej can't be dropping and GJ Bullish. Gj is bearish we are waiting for the MM to hedge the sell on gj. Then Love Machine drop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 3:37pm On Jan 03
Gold nawao
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 3:41pm On Jan 03
DXYY:

Nothing special, its a breakout and retest, will be buying once I see a bullish engulfing candle

Modified ; omo this one don past retest o

grin grin grin grin grin

Your modified just dey laff me.
Kaiii grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by segun4026: 3:42pm On Jan 03
segun4026:
GOLD PLAYING OUT AS ANTICIPATED

GOLD IS STILL DROPPING BUT MY TP IS ALREADY HIT

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 3:55pm On Jan 03
TFT competition no gree put in Gold among the Pairs to trade.

It's just Silver and BTC. cry cry cry cry

Got about 635$+ this morning on GU buy, now, BTC don carry enter -$800 in losses.

cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03
The first trade in 2024 was a loss. This is the second trade and TP hit already... Will resume selling once the low is broken

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03
Hello guys,Good afternoon.

I want to backtest a new strategy and I have trouble using Go-charting.i can't analyze on it,maybe I don't really know how to use the app but it's not easy to navigate
I decided to try FX replay but it seems like I can't use it at all without paying for the subscription.There's a cheat a guru leaked on X on how to use it for free as long as you want.But I find it hard to get my way through.
I really need some assistance please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03
peteregwu:

On EURJPY, I got a breakeven after going about 60pips in profit. I am going in again.

On EURJPY, 100pips running profit. Always have confidence on your strategy and never feel timid or intimadated by anyone's discouragement.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03
greatcheer:
we dey learn everyday

I think gbpusd is greater. Abi na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03
Two running trades

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 4:31pm On Jan 03
LincolnOnyeabor:

grin grin grin grin grin

Your modified just dey laff me.
Kaiii grin grin grin grin

I swear I just open chat on my PC now see another thing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03
Bimmarlykay:
GpY in profit ... maximum height will soon be approached.cool

Gbpjpy TP reached. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03
Bimmarlykay:

Forget correlation boss trade what you see i am in profit in this trade.

✅✅✅📈
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 5:29pm On Jan 03
segun4026:

GOLD IS STILL DROPPING BUT MY TP IS ALREADY HIT
and do you have a problem with that

grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (237) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.