Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (114312 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:01am On Jan 02
So this is not a trade call and I am in all honesty not trading right now or today but I would like to see US30 hit 38k or more specially 38100 today.

#tape reading

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 8:02am On Jan 02
Happy New Year folks. Green pips and breakthroughs to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 8:06am On Jan 02
Elliotwaveforec:

The rejection up there shows a very strong sell.

Impulsive wave 3 playing out fine

Okay, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Mystiquefia: 8:08am On Jan 02
Nextt:

There is also truth in this. Owning a prop firm account beats having a personal account in a way. One thing Geedot also said is trying to own as many prop firm accounts as one can have when the person is not able to successfully pass one. That is a problem on its own.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Mystiquefia: 8:08am On Jan 02
Nextt:

There is also truth in this. Owning a prop firm account beats having a personal account in a way. One thing Geedot also said is trying to own as many prop firm accounts as one can have when the person is not able to successfully pass one. That is a problem on its own.

Una dey hear o, if u get more than 3 prop account wey u never pass, ahbeg try dey use that giveaway dey do giveaway too. Nothing spoil if una spread the joy across tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by superintendents(m): 8:55am On Jan 02
DXY boss good morning...

I need someone to help me fund my account, urgent payment after that please sir..

Thanks house..

Modified..the5ers account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:05am On Jan 02
Hello all, welcome to the New Year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:06am On Jan 02
I registered for the TFT January Competition and I tried placing a trade on GU.

But it isn't clicking like other Pairs.

Doesn't TFT allow GU trades or what??. Anyone else facing the same Problem??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GBPUSD: 9:08am On Jan 02
I deposited $100 on my trading account and FXTM deducted $10 for inactivity charges for three months. Aren't these brokers just evil?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 9:16am On Jan 02
superintendents:
DXY boss good morning...

I need someone to help me fund my account, urgent payment after that please sir..

Thanks house..

Modified..the5ers account

Morning boss, m sorry I won't be able to help currently.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:18am On Jan 02
It's the 'x' type that can be traded
LincolnOnyeabor:
I registered for the TFT January Competition and I tried placing a trade on GU.

But it isn't clicking like other Pairs.

Doesn't TFT allow GU trades or what??. Anyone else facing the same Problem??

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by superintendents(m): 9:20am On Jan 02
DXYY:

Morning boss, m sorry I won't be able to help currently.
thank you very much..

The reply is even worth..

God bless..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:20am On Jan 02
Use deriv and avoid all these drama.no matter how many millions you trade on a swap free account,they no go charge you shishi.They're literally the best.
GBPUSD:
I deposited $100 on my trading account and FXTM deducted $10 for inactivity charges for three months. Aren't these brokers just evil?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by superintendents(m): 9:21am On Jan 02
GBPUSD:
lol

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 9:21am On Jan 02
zedegit:

Dude take am easy. That guy dey also talk to himself. Na psychology something.

Take wetin you wan take and move on or scroll past if e no concern you.

Winning Tulumbu inflation is the goal.

Some people no fit ever buy prop account for themselves sha. All hand no dey equal. So na gift or competition be their hope.
I no insult am
We are not kids I showed him how to pass a message across in a gentle manner
Human relation matters in life
If we don't heed to all the little corrections to become a better person it will later affect in future

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GBPUSD: 9:22am On Jan 02
Ibrahimlagosian:
Use deriv and avoid all these drama.no matter how many millions you trade on a swap free account,they no go charge you shishi.They're literally the best.

That's over 12k.

Aren't these people just professional thieves?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:24am On Jan 02
Of course na.i left $70 on a deriv account for almost 4 month but never took a cent out of it.
GBPUSD:

That's over 12k.

Aren't these people just professional thieves?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GBPUSD: 9:33am On Jan 02
Ibrahimlagosian:
Of course na.i left $70 on a deriv account for almost 4 month but never took a cent out of it.

I have deriv account too.

I just want to recover the $10 and withdraw my funds.

I made $5 already

ICMarkets is my favourite broker.

Waiting for my account to be verified.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:37am On Jan 02
GBPUSD:
Some prop firm if you don't trade for a month they will deactivate the account

Even if you bought the account for $500

They will confisticate the account along with the funds you used for the purchase.

$500 is 500k naira

It is akin to throwing away 500,000 naira into the waste bin due to inactivity. Mehn Some of these Forex firms are heartless.

Thank God you only loss a % of the account. If it was prop firm, you will end up losing the whole thing! I mean everything! πŸ™€ Every dime lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:41am On Jan 02
GBPUSD:

I have deriv account too.

I just want to recover the $10 and withdraw my funds.

I made $5 already

ICMarkets is my favourite broker.

Waiting for my account to be verified.

I abandoned them since they stopped accepting nigeria card(ICM),Have they started accepting the card back cos I get money there and left it?more than a year now and I didn't even use it to trade,pls kindly let m know if dey are accepting our cards back make I fund small fund and withdraw all my money

Tenks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 9:42am On Jan 02
Charly20 kilo shele
We no see u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 10:11am On Jan 02
GBPUSD:

If you knew, you weren't going to trade, why didn't you deposit the money in the dollar wallet?

Also, the issue of inactivity charges, have you talked with customer care?

The deriv people are talking of. ..

I once took a crypto trade and my entire acct was wiped out and entered negative due to the broker error

It was after I spoke with customer care that they rectified the issue. Since then, I avoid trading crypto on deriv.

No broker is perfect. Talk to customer care first.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GBPUSD: 10:13am On Jan 02
Geovanni412:

If you knew, you weren't going to trade, why didn't you deposit the money in the dollar wallet?

You don't get.

The accounts were not funded as at the time of inactivity.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:17am On Jan 02
Ibrahimlagosian:
It's the 'x' type that can be traded

Please, how do I know the one that has x??

Thanks for the response.

Thanks very much. I've found a way around it.

Thanks once again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 10:17am On Jan 02
GBPUSD:

You don't get.

The accounts were not funded as at the time of inactivity.

If I tell you, I understand what you are saying

I'm lying

If the acct is not funded, where did the deduction come from?

Call your acct manager and customer care. They will sort out your issue.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GBPUSD: 10:38am On Jan 02
Geovanni412:

I'm lying

They deducted the money two days after I credited the account on the ground of inactivity for three months.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 10:47am On Jan 02
GBPUSD:

They deducted the money two days after I credited the account on the ground of inactivity for three months.

Talk to your acct manager and customer care

My acct on deriv went from $40 to negative balance due to discrepancy from the broker when I was trading crypto

Price of btc changed only with my order and did not change on deriv chart or on the real chart with other brokers

I spoke to customer care and my acct was credited with full balance within a week

You are dealing with human beings. Sometimes, mistakes happen. Talk to customer care, acct manager and check if you violated any rules.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GBPUSD: 11:08am On Jan 02
Geovanni412:

Talk to your acct manager and customer care

My acct on deriv went from $40 to negative balance due to discrepancy from the broker when I was trading crypto

Price of btc changed only with my order and did not change on deriv chart or on the real chart with other brokers
I spoke to customer care and my acct was credited with full balance within a week

You are dealing with human beings. Sometimes, mistakes happen. Talk to customer care, acct manager and check if you violated any rules.

I'm on it at the moment.

I've sent loads of emails to them. They said they'd get back to me.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dotunibrahim7(m): 11:14am On Jan 02
Happy new year to you all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Arkadrob(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02
Good to be home. USDCAD bullish till the next resistance zone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Arkadrob(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02
EURJPY bearish till the next support zone 154.394.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by zedegit: 1:04pm On Jan 02
Geovanni412:

I'm lying

Dem comot am when he been deposit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (240) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

Viewing this topic: yetown(m), raphemmanuel(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.