Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (112589 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Zowee10(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02
Happy New Year Guys

I Wish all of us MORE PIPS to catch and MORE ACCOUNTS to trade.....

And still on still no gree for anybody 2024 even your mentor self no gree for am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Dave50(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02
BUY AUDJPY NOW.
thank me later.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02
Dave50:
BUY AUDJPY NOW.
thank me later.

Chief, this ya chart dey confuse me

Are you expecting news anytime soon?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 3:42pm On Jan 02
GBPUSD:
I deposited $100 on my trading account and FXTM deducted $10 for inactivity charges for three months. Aren't these brokers just evil?
They're very funny don't want to use dirty word for them. The day they send me message to me that they will charge me for inactivity and clearing my few cent in the account, I bid them bye bye forever.

They're a bucket shop broker exhibiting their extortion motive at any slightest moment. They keep changing regulator here and there. No wonder they are behaving any what would their Mauritius regulator would do them.

Abeg withdraw the remaining dollars and boycott them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02
peteregwu:
On EURJPY, looking for a move to the upside....could be risky.

Happy new year to you all

On EURJPY, I got a breakeven after going about 60pips in profit. I am going in again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 4:53pm On Jan 02
GBPUSD:

They deducted the money two days after I credited the account on the ground of inactivity for three months.

πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™† shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by currentprice: 4:57pm On Jan 02
for anyone that trade BTC. watch out for a sell here. it a good level to SELL

good luck

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02
@SamFelly,

I no understand this ya bitget

It seems like the free acct is for a competition because on their telegram group

It says that the first season ends on January 31 and only 50 people will be selected out of all the traders that applied

Are you aware of this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02
After days of waiting and been dribbled like Messi against levante defenders, i finally tamed this M'fucker grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02
Happy New Year fellow N'lers .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 7:44pm On Jan 02
Geovanni412:

We understand what he means

But the thing I was trying to point out is that there is no specific rule ....the only rule is what works

Normal level. What works rules.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 7:47pm On Jan 02
Mystiquefia:

Una dey hear o, if u get more than 3 prop account wey u never pass, ahbeg try dey use that giveaway dey do giveaway too. Nothing spoil if una spread the joy across tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 7:50pm On Jan 02
GBPUSD:
I deposited $100 on my trading account and FXTM deducted $10 for inactivity charges for three months. Aren't these brokers just evil?

Didn't you read their terms and conditions? It must be clearly stated there. What you should have done is just place 0.01 trade every two weeks and close it almost immediately. That would have kept your account active to escape the $10 inactivity penalty.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 7:54pm On Jan 02
GBPUSD:

You don't get.

The accounts were not funded as at the time of inactivity.

Now, you have given clearer explanation. In that case, you open a new account with the same broker. It is very much possible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02
currentprice:
for anyone that trade BTC. watch out for a sell here. it a good level to SELL

good luck

grin grin grin grin

BTC will sell soon,Eth has done its but i will still sell either of them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 9:33pm On Jan 02
Petah:
@greatcheer please can you share the link for the fans cent account and is it on mt5 or mt4?
Thanks.

https://fbs.partners?ibl=820739&ibp=31119497

sorry for the late reply.
when you click the link it will take you to these 2 pages.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GBPUSD: 9:34pm On Jan 02
Nextt:

Didn't you read their terms and conditions? It must be clearly stated there. What you should have done is just place 0.01 trade every two weeks and close it almost immediately. That would have kept your account active to escape the $10 inactivity penalty.

It used to be six months and not three months. They're all thieves abeg.

Professional thieves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:09pm On Jan 02

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:13pm On Jan 02

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02
Alright..

I've obtained a 6k FundedNext challenge Account.

It's going to really be a challenge Account cos I'll be day trading only

Gold
GbpUsd
AudJpy

And calling all the trades here before entry or few minutes after entry.

Fail or pass all will be updated here.

Risking 0.5% per trade and targeting max 1:5RR.

Goodluck to me.

Trading starts tomorrow..

PS: This is for accountability purpose only

PPS: Follow my calls at your own risk, I'll bear no consequence for it if u blow your account.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:17pm On Jan 02

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:20pm On Jan 02

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:23pm On Jan 02

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:25pm On Jan 02

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:28pm On Jan 02

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:32pm On Jan 02

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by SpaceX: 10:55pm On Jan 02
yesb
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02
Evening folks , although it's coming late, but nevertheless here's my forecast for the week ahead, with FOMC minutes coming out tomorrow by 8pm, I think the markets maybe range bound throughout the day in anticipation of FOMC minutes, so until then the market environment pre FOMC might be quiet dirty, I personally would wait until FOMC release before I trade. looking at the previous FOMC minutes in last month Dec, Powell gave the markets a surprise with a very dovish remark which signaled that the Fed are pivoting on hiking interest rate, thereby confirming the end of the hiking cycle / campaign (#End of Quantitative Tightening), the markets cheered on the news which we saw as crazy rally in bonds, stocks, and foreign currencies. The markets moved higher while the dollar and the treasury yields plunge lower. The sentiments in the markets is that we are about to enter an era of quantitative easing which means rate cutting cycle and this would really be bad for the dollar in the coming months as we may see the dollar continue to move to the downside, although the dollar wouldn't go out without a fight as the US economy is quite resilient and, economic data release coming out from the US continue to come out positive/strong for the US economy. US economy is quite strong compared to the global economy as the rest of the G7 economies try to play catch up to the US economy, as can be seen with the recession in china, slow economic growth in the eurozone and also in the UK with poor GDP growth still plaguing European economy as a whole. This gives the US dollar an edge over other currencies.
So in essence, if Powell does give a dovish speech in tomorrow's FOMC meeting, this will reconfirm the Fed's stance on cutting rates this year and the dollar could plunge much lower, also technically speaking, looking at the daily chart, it looks like price has made a correction to the upside to a bearish order block and is set for a massive drop to take out sellside liquidity. #internal to external range liquidity
see charts below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:02am On Jan 03
GabsonFX2:
Trade Alerts!!! USOil.

USOil confirmed her short yesterday and double-confirmed today. I shorted it yesterday and closed with profit today, on a normal note - I closed it because I sensed it could actually go into range today but fortunately, today closing as is tells me it is a big short. Short!

Boss you just reconfirmed my short bias on oil, which makes me feel confident all the more, although I must confess that the market did smack my behind earlier on today, I shorted oil and then the market took out my stoploss before massively plunging to the downsid, it was badly agonizing for me to see the market move in my anticipated direction after taking me out. I felt like, it had been better if the market reversed to the upside and hit stoploss, at least I know that I'm wrong and I wouldn't be bodered but then price went my way after wrecking me, I had to tear myself off the chart by spending the day watching movie so that I wouldn't do anything stupid....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 12:21am On Jan 03

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:36am On Jan 03
I'm looking forward to shorting UJ should the opportunity presents itself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (237) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

Viewing this topic: VeeVeeMyLuv(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.