Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Get University Of Ibadan's Transcript? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Does It Cost To Get University Of Ibadan's Transcript? (4310 Views)

5 Indisputable Reasons Why You Should Get University Education! / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag Transcript Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Get University Of Ibadan's Transcript? by MadamO: 5:05am On Nov 03, 2011
Hello everyone, i am trying to get my transcript from UI to 2 schools abroad and the friend i asked said it will cost 45k Naira, is it true, i think it is abit ridculous, any ideas anyone? Thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get University Of Ibadan's Transcript? by elleade: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2011
45k is certainly ridiculous. I collected mine in 2009, and it must have come to 4,000 per 2 copies or so. Even if you allow for inflation, 45k is still ridiculous. Maybe your friend needs to get her hair done, buy some ankara as well wink
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get University Of Ibadan's Transcript? by pingu2k5(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
Madam, how much did it eventually cost u? How long did it take u to get it?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get University Of Ibadan's Transcript? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2012
It depends on the school,i paid 25k in 2009 for Unizik to send my brother's transcript to NY. Even though i know that to collect it, all i should have paid was 2k.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get University Of Ibadan's Transcript? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
XO
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get University Of Ibadan's Transcript? by PECng: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
OAU and UI Undergraduate Transcript Processing: The Ways Out of the Unnecessary Delays
We shouldn’t even try to compare the efficiency of OAU and UI when it comes to delivering transcripts, because—although OAU has tried to be better since the introduction of TPS—but the two schools definitely are still not able to keep up with the world of 2023 and take good advantage of the digital revolution as pertaining to transcript production and delivery. Only the means of collecting money for transcript request is digitalized, the process of transcript production itself is only about 5% digitalized, everything else is still very manual, as though it’s 1960’s; most results are still on papers, the transcript units still largely depend on getting results from the departments with a lot of bureaucracy involved, most transcripts are still typed one by one instead of downloading them from a reliable and secure database, most staff are still very reluctant about their duties, so there is no way transcript production would not be delayed unnecessarily. UI and OAU have the same problems as to why their transcript production is terrible, but I can say that UI’s undergraduate transcript processing is worst! So bad staff don’t even want to take up the responsibilities of assisting anyone on anything having to do with undergraduate transcript. Not only the staff, even runsmen and agents like us don’t want to take the jobs, because it would end up causing arguments and tarnishing images. But how do you avoid the delivery of your transcript being delayed? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/04/oau-and-ui-undergraduate-transcript.html

(1) (Reply)

2012 Nlng undergraduate Scholarship result / Top 10 Best Polytechnic In Nigeria. / MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.