Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons (4464 Views)

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by correctguy101(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01
10thTenthMan:

Hahaha. Seun, You still worry about insults and people’s attempt to throw dirt at you? Anyway if your mental or emotional health is not strong enough, then we respect your decision. No wahala. To keep your sanity, no problems.

As for me, I don’t take insults thrown at me as anything. You are trying to hurt me by calling me names? Insulting my parents? Insulting my family members ? Etc? Haha.. Well I am sorry I
don’t find those offensive. Insults whether factual or a figment of someone’s imagination are ALL Laughable and easy to ignore. Simple. Read them. Ignore them.

I ignore you and I continue with my opinions. It is why I hardly response to mentions, shares, likes, etc. I don’t let those bother me. Don’t let those bother you either.

You hurl insults without provocation and I immediately know you are just someone with zero mental capacity to hold proper discussions and deliberations and constructive reasoning.
Why would I now want to now continue to discuss or engage you? I simply ignore you. Don’t throw gold, pearl and gemstones to pigs.

True talk...

But my own sense stems from the day I found out my slap can make somebody faint.... shocked

I was imagining myself in jail for killing someone with slap . Just slap o . Fear wan finish me ....smh

Today, I wonder if I've gotten too soft. Maybe it's another effect of being indifferent to so many things.. smh
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by etrange: 1:27am On Jan 02
Except his account was actually deleted, this doesn't necessarily mean he's quiting the platform. Meanwhile, Seun probably needs a PR manager. A PR manager would not use the expression "promote good ideas and discouraged bad ideas" when talking about the controversial and mostly subjective subjects that he discusses on Twitter. Apart from being too basic, that expression puts some of his audience that didn't agree with his takes in the past into a defensive mode cause he just called their opinions bad. Now, this would undermine the main gist of the post which is that he's going to focus on Nairaland. In summary, a PR manager would, for communication sake, highlight the main point and downplay every other thing.

Example:
For the past 3 years, I have used Twitter to engage people in debates with the goal of calling attention to and sharing my opinion on some of the salient issues affecting our society today and also with the hope of creating positive impact on the minds of my audience. Apparently, this did not work quite as intended as I constantly found myself attracting vituperations on multiple fronts. This year, I have decided to channel my energy into making Nairaland a safe, inclusive and standard online forum. I am excited about the plans we have for the platform, and I believe you will be thrilled to learn about them too. I will, however, need the help of every single Nairaland user to make this transformation a reality. This is why I beseech you all to work with me as we gear towards our common goal of creating a better Nairaland.

Thank you for your support so far, and happy new year to you and your loves ones!

Seun Osewa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by JoeEeL(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11
MASTAkiLLAh:
Twitter will treat your fûck up instantly, you don't have bigot lapdogs to do your bidding and silence voices there cool

How do people insult and abuse on twitter and never get banned

but when I criticise people supporting radical islam and terrorist tendencies, I get banned?

How do others literally not get banned? How do they do it pls?
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by JoeEeL(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11
CaptainAyub:
No room for one sided bigotry on twitter. grin
Na bigots vs bigot, face each other squarelygrin cheesy
Harry them and the obedient squad no gree for una grin
No be nairaland wey Yoruba ronu go abuse you,if you abuse back,them go ban only you,leave yoruba ronu to continue abusing others grin

Ebi pa wa ooo cheesy cheesy

but when I criticise people supporting radical islam and terrorist tendencies, I get banned?

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by JoeEeL(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11
StrongAlphMale:
It's sad seun spends hours 247 on Twitter than on nairaland

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by JoeEeL(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11
babyfaceafrica:

Twitter has many bigots abeg

So many people say differnt sh*t, they call yorubas brown roof, ritualists etc., and igbos as drug dealers, thieves and fulanis terrorists and the likes. Yet they don't get banned. In fact they make posts on it, not just comments.

So how do they escape being banned, while me, just trying out twitter for just a few weeks, now get banned?
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by JoeEeL(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11
Rahkman:
Lol the only advantage una get na say na agbado site, and mynd don help una die ,make them comot that mod, na still obidients go kill una for this nairaland dem go send many of una go depression. That mod don too help una

So many people say differnt sh*t, they call yorubas brown roof, ritualists etc., and igbos as drug dealers, thieves and fulanis terrorists and the likes. Yet they don't get banned. In fact they make posts on it, not just comments.

So how do they escape being banned, while me, just trying out twitter for just a few weeks, now get banned?
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by JoeEeL(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11
Rahkman:
oga leave nairaland, go neutral ground like twitter......go and show ur strength,don't be a local champion, anybody can be a james bond inside the safe space of his house

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by JoeEeL(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11
googlepikins:
Obidient no be anybody papa mate grin grin grin grin

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by JoeEeL(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11
CaptainAyub:

Yes,but it's bigot to bigot,no ronu moderator to stiffle one side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liquidation Of Phcn : The Facts, Farce And Shape Of Days Ahead / Expiration Of Amalgamation Of Nigeria On Jan 1, 2014 / Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.