Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons (4439 Views)

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Saao(m): 10:57am On Jan 01
Why wouldn't people insults or bully you, most tweets from you are dumb and controversial. Even Nairaland is full of bigots and ethnic jeiost created by you and your staffs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Burgermotors: 10:58am On Jan 01
This is no news, anyway DO I
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:00am On Jan 01
tsdarkside:

stay in twitter....dont come here or else you go hearam....

we go threat your fvckup well well....
Agbado, it is too early in the year to exhibit whatever is disturbing you mentally, please pretend you're okay for a few months biko. Happy new year sir cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by TopBanter: 11:01am On Jan 01
tsdarkside:

dey their dey lie to yourselfs....as if we dont know igbos plenty in edo state too like in lagos....

you are everywhere like a people without their own region.... vagabonds...

That indeed they are. The itinerant Almajiris of the South. Let us not forget that they are a nuisance to other African nations too, trying to get by, like Ghana, Cameroon etal.

Whereas , in stark contrast, most other Nigerian ethnic group simply head to the opportuned West if they must leave Nigeria instead of going to drag market space in Accra with Ghanaians or carrying sticks, stones and machete to make Nzogbu Nzogbu noise on the streets of South Africa against indigenes there.

They are a nuisance and menaces to most societies.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by faceland: 11:08am On Jan 01
CaptainAyub:
No room for one sided bigotry on twitter. grin
Na bigots vs bigot, face each other squarelygrin cheesy
Harry them and the obedient squad no gree for una grin
No be nairaland wey Yoruba ronu go abuse you,if you abuse back,them go ban only you,leave yoruba ronu to continue abusing others grin

The toxicity on Twitter-X is worst than Nairaland. Not good for the mind.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by FreeStuffsNG: 11:11am On Jan 01
NLCreator:

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1741717596074897860?s=19
Smh. Cyberbullies and criminal defamers don't stop until it destroys them completely.

They are here on Nairaland too so running away from them doesn't solve the problem when they can be 'epped'' to use their nasty behaviour to destroy themselves and their future.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by oladele239(m): 11:18am On Jan 01
Use the energy u use on twitter here on nairaland.
I have never seen a site so docile and unchanged since I joined.

A lot needs to change on nairaland.
Seun learn from quora and Reddit and a host of others !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Abee79(m): 11:22am On Jan 01
I enjoyed Twitter for a while. But when account was unjustly suspended and later permanently locked despite appeals, I gave up on that violent platform and returned to Nairaland. Good riddance!
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Abee79(m): 11:23am On Jan 01
oladele239:
Use the energy u use on twitter here on nairaland.
I have never seen a site so docile and unchanged since I joined.

A lot needs to change on nairaland.
Seun learn from quora and Reddit and a host of others !

We love it like that! grin
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by CaptainAyub: 11:36am On Jan 01
TopBanter:

That indeed they are. The itinerant Almajiris of the South. Let us not forget that they are a nuisance to other African nations too, trying to get by, like Ghana, Cameroon etal.

Whereas , in stark contrast, most other Nigerian ethnic group simply head to the opportuned West if they must leave Nigeria instead of going to drag market space in Accra with Ghanaians or carrying sticks, stones and machete to make Nzogbu Nzogbu noise on the streets of South Africa against indigenes there.

They are a nuisance and menaces to most societies.
Ebi pa wa oooo grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by SlyIg(f): 11:36am On Jan 01
NLCreator:

Local tribalist.
You know how to block someone on twitter but it's hard for you to get that block button on nairaland.
You go block tire.

🙄🙄🙄

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Feldie: 11:52am On Jan 01
CaptainAyub:
No room for one sided bigotry on twitter. grin
Na bigots vs bigot, face each other squarelygrin cheesy
Harry them and the obedient squad no gree for una grin
No be nairaland wey Yoruba ronu go abuse you,if you abuse back,them go ban only you,leave yoruba ronu to continue abusing others grin

Ebi pa wa ooo cheesy cheesy
you don't know that you are engaging in bigotry against the Yorubas right now with this your comment without any form of provocation? Why are you people so detached from reality and critical thinking? When the so called 'ronu' reply you now you will start complaining that they're bigots
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by CaptainAyub: 11:57am On Jan 01
Feldie:
you don't know that you are engaging in bigotry against the Yorubas right now with this your comment without any form of provocation? Why are you people so detached from reality and critical thinking? When the so called 'ronu' reply you now you will start complaining that they're bigots
I am calling out se.un directly and hopes he learns.
Any way u choose to interprete it,I can't help you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by ruggedboych: 12:25pm On Jan 01
Seun we won’t give you peace here either 😡

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Moniter0: 12:27pm On Jan 01
tsdarkside:

facebook is rubbish....
when nairaland was down i didnt bothered to use anything else....
you lie! And billions of people who use Facebook will also disagree with you. Nairaland is okay, but that doesn't mean you should talk down on a very successful platform like Facebook.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by IamAtikulate: 12:31pm On Jan 01
Ronu BATstards are scared of Twitter because their no ronu mod to protect them.

It's bigotry vs bigotry

😂😂😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by lilvicky68(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01
This is 2024, It's high time bigots fist it up.

I don't mind paying 1k to see two bigots dig it up with blows and kicks. Seun do something
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Karleb(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01
Seun a man in his 40s who tweets like a confused teenager.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by lilvicky68(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01
Let's see the good ideas you can promote here
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by aswani(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01
NLCreator:

Seun just outsource your page on X to Reno Omokri, na him fit press dere neck well well.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Buharidgeneral: 1:00pm On Jan 01
NLCreator:

Seun has been on news recently than ever I beg keep close eye on him. I don't want to hear bad screaming headlines
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Achor1111(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01
Outcome of being a tribal bigot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Achor1111(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01
IamAtikulate:
Ronu BATstards are scared of Twitter because their no ronu mod to protect them.

It's bigotry vs bigotry

😂😂😂
Aswear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by WhereMyLoud: 1:14pm On Jan 01
oluztx:
C
for Colonization
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by 10thTenthMan: 1:46pm On Jan 01
NLCreator:

Hahaha. Seun, You still worry about insults and people’s attempt to throw dirt at you? Anyway if your mental or emotional health is not strong enough, then we respect your decision. No wahala. To keep your sanity, no problems.

As for me, I don’t take insults thrown at me as anything. You are trying to hurt me by calling me names? Insulting my parents? Insulting my family members ? Etc? Haha.. Well I am sorry I
don’t find those offensive. Insults whether factual or a figment of someone’s imagination are ALL Laughable and easy to ignore. Simple. Read them. Ignore them.

I ignore you and I continue with my opinions. It is why I hardly respond to mentions, shares, likes, etc. I don’t let those bother me. Don’t let those bother you either.

You hurl insults without provocation and I immediately know you are just someone with zero mental capacity to hold proper discussions and deliberations and constructive reasoning.
Why would I now want to continue to discuss or engage you? I simply ignore you. Don’t throw gold, pearl and gemstones to pigs. They will only trample upon it and cast dirt on it. Also, where ignorance is bliss it is problematic to be wise.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by ElSudani: 1:51pm On Jan 01
You should never give in to bullies. Though, I agree you can achieve much more on Nairaland.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by SlyIg(f): 1:52pm On Jan 01
Karleb:
Seun a man in his 40s who tweets like a confused teenager.

Walahi
That man d give me hot shame on twitter.
Thank God he blocked me and I was finally free from seeing rubbish tweets from him.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Omowale2023(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01
tsdarkside:
when we told him ibos cant be reasoned with he didnt listened....

anyways no wahala....

they will receive woto woto here.... angry angry
Bro are you abnormal at all?
Were did you see ibos in the message seun just delivered?
sense is definitely far from you

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by tsdarkside(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01
Moniter0:
you lie! And billions of people who use Facebook will also disagree with you. Nairaland is okay, but that doesn't mean you should talk down on a very successful platform like Facebook.

not every nigerian has tolo tolo longthroat for everything foreighn....he choke you bah....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 / [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew / Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.