Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons (4424 Views)

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by tsdarkside(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01
i find something strange....una say anything goes on twitter but una are complainin here on nairaland....??

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by yommen: 3:02pm On Jan 01
CaptainAyub:
No room for one sided bigotry on twitter. grin
Na bigots vs bigot, face each other squarelygrin cheesy
Harry them and the obedient squad no gree for una grin
No be nairaland wey Yoruba ronu go abuse you,if you abuse back,them go ban only you,leave yoruba ronu to continue abusing others grin

Ebi pa wa ooo cheesy cheesy

Lies. All you do is argue to favour your line of thoughts. I'm Yoruba but do you know how many times I have been banned on Nairaland? Do you know how many of my posts have been deleted in the past? Are the moderators only Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by OgwuEgo: 3:33pm On Jan 01
He is Igbo, his mama na Edo
CaptainAyub:

Be like im mama be Igbo but yiu know say Edo people dey obedient pass d 5 south east states sef

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by CaptainAyub: 3:48pm On Jan 01
OgwuEgo:
He is Igbo, his mama na Edo
No,check well.
Na im mama be Igbo,him papa,Edo.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Chispa: 4:08pm On Jan 01
unfortunately for you, seun na GAY.
Prigidypogodo:
anybody that attacks Seun attacks me
I love Seun so much
that's what we've been clamoring for his full return to take over his forum from trolls and bigots including bigot and bias mods.
may God bless Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by OgwuEgo: 4:22pm On Jan 01
I follow him, he lived in Benin na Igbo boy he even posted photo of his father, he survived the Biafran war.
CaptainAyub:

No,check well.
Na im mama be Igbo,him papa,Edo.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by CaptainAyub: 4:28pm On Jan 01
OgwuEgo:
I follow him, he lived in Benin na Igbo boy he even posted photo of his father, he survived the Biafran war.
Ok
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Will205: 4:30pm On Jan 01
Congrats
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by BItt: 4:46pm On Jan 01
CaptainAyub:
No be nairaland wey Yoruba ronu go abuse you,if you abuse back,them go ban only you,leave yoruba ronu to continue abusing others grin

grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Raskimonojendor: 4:48pm On Jan 01
Feels good to be back after serving ban from mynd. That fear fear boy go just dey ban pro Yoruba posters upandan. I only said some people were sacrificed to the god of Ogun during Biafrian war after he called others coward.

Now to pick up from where I stopped. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by skywalker240(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01
CaptainAyub:

Gbam
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by skywalker240(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01
faceland:

The toxicity on Twitter-X is worst than Nairaland. Not good for the mind.
But the truth remains that Twitter is not one sided like nairaland, most especially that one sided mod

A certain APC kid was raining insults on people in a certain thread, i clicked the report button and reported him, but i kept seeing his insults

In another thread he started the tribal insult and this time I quoted him, and he insulted me, I only asked him is that your father you are addressing

Gbam that's it, my Monika was banned.

This forum is one sided, ive been in nairaland since 2006/7 there's peace then

Then from 2014 up till now, it's toxic Paradise

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Goodvibes007: 5:21pm On Jan 01
Raskimonojendor:
Feels good to be back after serving ban from mynd. That fear fear boy go just dey ban pro Yoruba posters upandan. I only said some people were sacrificed to the god of Ogun during Biafrian war after he called others coward.

No wonder I haven't been seeing you post. Welcome back brother. I returned from a ban mid December as well all because I said sad east after one igbo poster called sultan pigs or killer pigs called SW sad West. Guess what. The poster never got banned, and I was the one that got banned.

That idiot you mentioned is still posting tribal insult as we speak and I don report tire. The mods are looking the other way as usual. When others return the fire, it's ban left right and centre.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01
Karleb:
Seun a man in his 40s who tweets like a confused teenager.
Very effeminate man. Probably a hopeless simp in his relationship.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by hammerFC: 5:45pm On Jan 01
AkpaMgbor:

Very effeminate man. Probably a hopeless simp in his relationship.

HE IS A GAY...

LET HIM DO HIS WORST, E NO PASS BANNING.

I WILL COME BACK WITH ANOTHER MONIKER.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Abagworo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01
SharingIsLife:
Seun that I was tipping for President!?! So, just ordinary 3 years of insult would make him quit the public service to go and focus on his family and private business

Nlfpmod if this post fails to hit Fp, we will accuse you of

1. Lack of transparency in governance.
2. Hiding the truth from the public
3. Any other crime.

The bolded got me laughing remembering what was said and done against GEJ and then Buhari yet we see it as nothing until we are in that position.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Alexis11: 6:05pm On Jan 01
Rahkman:
that Harry guy na serious case for the agbado ppl .....funny enough the guy no be even igbo

Reno is doing the Lord's work and he's not even Yoruba.

God bless him, bless his generation. cool
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Alexis11: 6:07pm On Jan 01
Rahkman:
Lol the only advantage una get na say na agbado site, and mynd don help una die ,make them comot that mod, na still obidients go kill una for this nairaland dem go send many of una go depression. That mod don too help una

Reno alone is enough for you misc.reants on twitter. The number of psychiatric patients among you lots has doubled since he started telling you the raw truth. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by hammerFC: 6:10pm On Jan 01
Alexis11:

Reno alone is enough for you misc.reants on twitter. The number of psychiatric patients among you lots has doubled since started telling you the raw truth. grin

Noo Reno is Igbo?

Y u bigots tell so much lies, i will never know.

U even lie to yourself.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Rahkman: 6:11pm On Jan 01
Alexis11:

Reno alone is enough for you misc.reants on twitter. The number of psychiatric patients among you lots has doubled since started telling you the raw truth. grin
Lol this one no dey twitter ......reno wey don block over 1 million accounts,that useless fool if no be be coward make him unblock people ,make we despatch am go hell via suicide,the guy dey protect him mental health but him still dey collect wotowoto

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Rahkman: 6:13pm On Jan 01
Alexis11:

reno na coward tell am make him no dey block ppl ,him Don block 4 of my accounts

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Raskimonojendor: 6:13pm On Jan 01
Alexis11:

Reno posts on a steady. He is their husband. 😂

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Lastmankc(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01
orohbirodeysmel:

Yes o...I like Twitter and it's new name X makes sense... X means = ⚒️⚔️
If you do anyhow, you see anyhow.
U bam,Knack me egede
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Lastmankc(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01
Raskimonojendor:

Ebi pawa ooo!
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Lastmankc(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01
Alexis11:

Lolz,Tell him to stop blocking peoples account.We will roast him ,he's afraid for his mental health.
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Raskimonojendor: 6:59pm On Jan 01
Lastmankc:
Ebi pawa ooo!
LMAO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Lastmankc(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by opamoses1: 7:12pm On Jan 01
Raskimonojendor:

LMAO.
where you dey see these pictures 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by opamoses1: 7:13pm On Jan 01
Lastmankc:
The guy confuse you with those pictures sotey you replied him with a picture of Peter Obi and Reno 😂

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Martinez39s(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01
Seun Osewa finally realises arguments are worthless. Welcome to maturity. grin
Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by Lastmankc(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01
opamoses1:

The guy confuse you with those pictures sotey you replied him with a picture of Peter Obi and Reno 😂
I replied him with that picture where is god Reno is praising obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer To Build Jackson Museum At Historic Slave Port.Micheal Jackson Nigerian / Nigeria's Biggest Problem: Corruption, Infrastructure, Energy, Or Evil Leaders / Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.