Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State (39131 Views)

Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) / Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by DKM123: 11:33am On Jan 01
Lol. All this fake stories sha.

But it makes for good Comedy.

Cos how can you spend almost 2 million so far and then run away when it's almost over.

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by kerry57: 11:33am On Jan 01
This story has made my day with laughter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by missionmex(m): 11:34am On Jan 01
Now this is funny

3 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by Princedapace(m): 11:34am On Jan 01
Kingosytex:
Everything is monetized in Imo. There was a time I do visit Owerri almost on weekly basis, you can't imagine that the village youths do block a certain part of the road that the motorists do take.
They block the road and start collecting money.
same thing ageros do in lagos, ibadan, etc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by Westerhoffe(m): 11:34am On Jan 01
Funny but unpleasant.
Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by lomprico(m): 11:34am On Jan 01
madridguy:
The decisive moment specifically was when the elders demanded for a refund of the total sum of N850,000 to repair the father's old car that knocked engine

grin grin grin

Refund as in how? Did the father inlaw loan him 850k?
Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:35am On Jan 01
Lmao, wtf is this? grin

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by McLizbae: 11:35am On Jan 01
MadethπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 11:35am On Jan 01
I wan try laff but mehn cheesy grin angry grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is Day light robbery from elderly men in native attires. After paying all these, the wife won't still be loyal undecided

Tinz dey sup

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by Typing: 11:35am On Jan 01
You go carry millions marry retired Ashawo. Women wey Nigerians don fvck tire. Igbo men dey tey aswaer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by Thryphosa(m): 11:35am On Jan 01
Sharp guy, he ran away from billing

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by Excallibur(m): 11:35am On Jan 01
pdppower:
This is perhaps a fairy tale. Our people are not that wicked na. grin
You'll be shocked grin
Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by SoNature(m): 11:36am On Jan 01
Kingosytex:
Everything is monetized in Imo. There was a time I do visit Owerri almost on weekly basis, you can't imagine that the village youths do block a certain part of the road that the motorists do take.
They block the road and start collecting money.
This happens everywhere in Nigeria where the road is bad and the youths fixed it. Sometimes, it's compulsory or it is a freewill thing.
Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by israelmao(m): 11:36am On Jan 01
Let them marry their daughter.
Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by Focusmind: 11:36am On Jan 01
Una no dey hear! No do pass your power grin grin

Na my team this year. As I dey hustle, I no go do pass my power and body. I will not come and kill myself grin grin.
Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by popweezy(m): 11:36am On Jan 01
M
Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by McLizbae: 11:37am On Jan 01
Laughing like a mad man in the church while reading that.. πŸ˜…
missionmex:
Now this is funny

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by KingAzubuike(f): 11:37am On Jan 01
DKM123:
Lol. All this fake stories sha.

But it makes for good Comedy.

Cos how can you spend almost 2 million so far and then run away when it's almost over.
It might not be fake. Those fines are normal. Worse is if they cover about 7 girls in robes and ask you to point out your wife and you point to the wrong person. Just know you're finished.

3 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by chidiakwari: 11:37am On Jan 01
Cheap man. He couldn’t stand marrying from the best place in the world.

Igbo women are not cheap.

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:37am On Jan 01
DropsMic:
100k for brideprice and 1.5 million for wedding proper im this economy..
Wow. Cheap die..

That is just one thing on the list that has several pages grin

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by Typing: 11:38am On Jan 01
SoNature:

This happens everywhere in Nigeria where the road is bad and the youths fixed it. Sometimes, it's compulsory or it is a freewill thing.
Na lie.
This only happen in IGBO Land

2 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by spy24(m): 11:38am On Jan 01
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by izubext007: 11:38am On Jan 01
They is nothing special about imo girls , nal bleach Dem bleach

3 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by OmoFiditi: 11:39am On Jan 01
Those elders do not want the girl to get married.

If there is first son in her family. Let him stand up and stamp his authority immediately, and work with a few sensible elders, so his can get married.

4 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by Mosba: 11:43am On Jan 01
Serve them well, I guess Igbo girls always forget to take care of their people once they married that's why their parents always try to sell them to their husbands.
Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by IjebuWarrior: 11:44am On Jan 01
Igbo pple and their love for money. No wonder they kill their parents for ritual. angry

4 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by phemmie06(m): 11:44am On Jan 01
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Their daughter na for sale even some of their men they avoid them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by shoodboi2: 11:44am On Jan 01
Why shouldn't he run when you turned marriage into extortion. Isn't it the same Imo that's fond of billing suitors looking to marry their daughters?

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:45am On Jan 01
chidiakwari:
Cheap man. He couldn’t stand marrying from the best place in the world.

Igbo women are not cheap.

This mentality is bad, this is some will spend all their resources in wedding instead of marriage.

Marriage isn't a day thing,. wedding is a subset of marriage. You don't use what you are supposed to use in marriage and use in a wedding, only a fo.ol will do that.

No wonder women of marriageable age are littered everywhere because men who are supposed to take them home aren't ready for such type of ridiculous expenditure.

Remind me again how many people in Nigeria has 1million nisra in their account balance according to NBS? If you know the percentage you will understand that more than 95percent of people in The country can't afford such expenses not to talk of the percentage in the south east.

If you like brag as much as you like , the percentage of 30+ women in the south east has nothing to do with me.

2 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by SoNature(m): 11:45am On Jan 01
Typing:

Na lie.
This only happen in IGBO Land

I would have taken you seriously if I haven't been to lots of places in the South West.

2 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:46am On Jan 01
money121:
All is well

Otilor grin grin
laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wan kill me while reading this.
Re: Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State by Typing: 11:47am On Jan 01
Ishilove:
I've read this same story in different variations over the years. Abeg give us fresh, genuine gist not all these fake recycled shΓ­t

Na the same thing dey happen on a daily basis in the East. I have seen countless of this scenerio here in Igbo land. Igbo men dey suffer aswear.

They are made to spend alot on Ashawo women, which they are forced to marry.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival / Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.