Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen (1267 Views)

Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 8:23pm On Jan 25
Psalm 89:19
Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 7:40am On Jan 26
Lamentations 2:1
How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

The same thing that happened to the stars of heaven of Israel, will also happen to the stars of the heaven of this gentile world, they shall be cast to the ground when their time is up

Revelation 6:12-13
King James Version
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 5:13pm On Jan 26
Genesis 49:9-15
King James Version
9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:

12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 12:25pm On Jan 28
The great tribulation is not starting, it is ending
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by Minsk24: 1:22pm On Jan 28
LordReed:

If your point is China and Russia have a non aggression alliance, maybe but you characterizing it as them being one is far off the mark.

But more to my point do you see that Putin formed this alliance after he launched his Ukraine offense? Why do you think he did that? Because he didn't want China to see it as an opportunity to take his Eastern flank. That is a fear the Russians have had since before Stalin.
Lol u get time to argue with brainwashed folks....
Russia and China one country my left foot, people who have no idea of history, coming to blab rubbish
Gog magog grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Religion? / Christian Marriages And Toys / Where Are Nigeria's Yesteryears Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.