Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen (1259 Views)

Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 8:27pm On Jan 01
1. The elevation of David. Michael arises to save his people, Israel.
2. The formation of the Gog-Magog empire. The absorption of Eurasia by Russia
3. The end of the Great Tribulation
4. An earthquake precedes an eclipse, the end of the heaven of this present world and judgment
5. A period of great enjoyment. We have to avoid surfeit and drunkenness
6. The return of Christ
7. The war between the kingdom of Christ and the empire of Gog-Magog
8. All kingdoms of the earth are subdued under David. David finds a cure for death
9. The earth is the LORD'S forever
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by Zaheertyler(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01
Chieffff....this David Micheal when him go show abeg we dun tire..lol
I've been a silent reader of your post
I just think you get the dates wrongly as no one knows the day and time
From my research some will call him a thief and other names
But it's all prophecies we no no
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 9:10pm On Jan 01
The elevation of David. Michael arises to save his people, Israel.

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

Psalm 113:5-9
King James Version
5 Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high,
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.

How did David end up in the dunghill? Because the higher you are before you fall, the harder you fall, and invariably, the lower you sink. Gforce thangs

Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

These passages describe his origin and upbringing and the manner of his elevation. He grew up before the LORD as a tender plant, the root of David budding from inside hard earth; David will not come from an exceedingly wealthy background

There is no form or comeliness or striking handsomeness, and when we all shall see the LORD'S Anointed, there is no beauty that we should desire him, he will not have anything striking about his person or presence.

The Lion of the tribe of Judah shall appear on the scene in full disguise
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 10:39am On Jan 02

The elevation of David and the Russian invasion of Eurasia to form the Gog-Magog empire will happen concurrently, taking place at the same time.

The passages below show us that both events will happen at the last days/end times (see underlined)

This first one is the elevation of David in the last days and the coming of worldwide peace

Isaiah 2:1-4
King James Version
2 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

This second passage is about the formation of the Gog-Magog empire

Daniel 11:40-41
King James Version
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

These two events will create two power blocs in the world. David will have his capital in Jerusalem, while Gog, the Chief of the Gog-Magog empire, will have his own capital or the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain

The elevation of David comes with an earthwide declaration of Peace and Safety, and this is the commencement of woes upon the wicked.

Daniel 12:1
King James Version
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 2:44pm On Jan 02

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Tribulation ends in Israel when the Lord sends a judge to them to save them from their enemies. This judge is usually a very powerful man, a valiant man of valour. Examples of these judges include Moses, Barak, Jephthah, Gideon, Samson, Samuel, David

Matthew 24:45
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

1 Chronicles 17:6
Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars?

This judge that is coming will come with healing in his wings. He is David, the Branch.

Malachi 4:2-3
King James Version
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

The rising of the sun of righteousness is the death of the sun of wickedness, of bloodshed, of evil, of bestiality, and of cruelty

Israel is presently in tribulation, dispersed to all corners of the earth and living in a devolved mental spiritual state, a state of spiritual darkness and dryness. The largest displacement of ancient Israelites are found in Nigeria.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by Emmanuel30a: 5:23pm On Jan 02
MrPresident1:
4. An earthquake precedes an eclipse, the end of the heaven of this present world and judgment
6. The return of Christ
8. All kingdoms of the earth are subdued under David. David finds a cure for death
Which one would happens to you, with you and because of you...?
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 6:44pm On Jan 02
Emmanuel30a:
Which one would happens to you, with you and because of you...?

I am a mouthpiece proclaiming the kingdom, and the rewards and benefits are going to be humongous. Have you seen this passage below?

Mark 10:28-30
King James Version
28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Luke 18:29-31
King James Version
29 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,
30 Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

I hope that with this few points of mine I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that this work of mine is the most profitable undertaking in the whole of the universe
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by Emmanuel30a: 8:33pm On Jan 02
Okay sir! [quote author=MrPresident1 post=127746844]

I am a mouthpiece proclaiming the kingdom, and the rewards and benefits are going to be humongous. Have you seen this passage below?

Mark 10:28-30
King James Version
28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Luke 18:29-31
King James Version
29 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,
30 Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 8:36pm On Jan 02

Revelation 6:12-14
King James Version
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

This earthquake happens immediately after David's elevation, as there cannot be two captains in a ship, the establishment of David upon the throne means that the other power must go down, just as it happened with all other tribulations in the past, the predatory power will be subdued.

Matthew 24:29-30
King James Version
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

So as soon as the tribulation ends the sun and moon of the old heaven darkens, and the stars of this previous heavens will fall down from heaven to earth; they no longer have access to the wisdom that made then to be in power and authority, become mere mortals

Revelation 6:15-17
King James Version
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This is the end of their world and empire, all the kings and Queens of the old world, the moguls and captains of industries, all the babaalayes and iyaalayes, all in bonds and all free, the day of his wrath has come, judgment day for the wicked.

After death comes judgment. Their world has died and they must receive recompense for their deeds
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 10:12pm On Jan 02

Malachi 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Matthew 24:45-47
King James Version
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Imagine the righteous and faithful judge that the LORD has chosen to lead Israel coming over you to lead you? Automatically, we become the capital of the world immediately. All the wealth of the world will flow easily and effortlessly into the capital of the earth where the throne of David is located. He is the faithful and wise servant that has been made ruler over the LORD'S household to feed them just like the judges of old.

David the Sun of righteousness, will provide cures, simple home made remedies, for every disease under heaven. The blanket of hypnosis and witchcraft that have been placed over the earth, that made people to say some diseases are incurable, and the world has believed them, that blanket of mass hypnosis will be destroyed.

There is no such thing as incurable disease, cures are not profitable to them, palliative medicine is more profitable than cures, the basest of men, to whom human life means nothing, have prices even for human life.

David will cure everything including death! He will arise upon us with healing in his wings.

Luke 21:34
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

Surfeit: Cambridge Dictionary
SURFEIT definition: 1. an amount that is too large, or is more than is needed: 2. an amount that is too large,
Drunkenness: connotes enjoyment that comes with leadership Isaiah 28:1
Cares of this life: Luke 8:14 gives us the definition of cares of this life. The full among is cares and riches and pleasures of this life

Matthew 4:8-11
King James Version
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him

The preceding passage is the elevation of David. The devil takes him up to the highest mountain and shows him all the riches and splendour of the world and demands worship, David rebukes the devil. This is how the top of the earth becomes the LORD'S: This is the establishment of the mountain of the Lord's at the top of the mountains, it's exaltation above all the hills, and all the nations including their wealth and treasures shall flow into it. The angels both seen and unseen will come and minister to David, enduing him, with great power and authority.

Isaiah 2:1-2
King James Version
2 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 2:26pm On Jan 03
6. The return of Christ

The revelation and elevation of Christ is different from the return and coming of Christ. There is a period between elevation and return, and that interregnum will be a period of great surplus, plenty and abundance.

Luke 21:33-35
King James Version
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Even after Christ is elevated, he still has to wait till he is given the universe. He has to rule and reign in righteousness, until we all receive Christ. Everyone on the face of the earth will caught unawares by the coming of Christ, including David on his throne

Matthew 24:44-51
King James Version
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth

If you examine these two passages above, you will see that after the elevation of David, there will be a period of prosperity wherein the people of the king will live in surplus and plenty, wherein they have to avoid surfeit and drunkenness, even the king also must live circumspectly because he, as everyone else, has to pass the final test.

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

This verse above shows us the elevation of David from the dunghill, he is set among princes, to make them inherit the throne of glory. The throne of glory comes after his elevation

Psalm 113:5-8
King James Version
5 Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high,
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

The throne of glory is the overall over the whole earth Matthew 19:27-29

The sign of the son of man in heaven precedes the coming of Christ, and this event will cause earth wide mourning Isaiah 63:1-6

Matthew 24:29-31
King James Version
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Isaiah 63:1-6
King James Version
63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

The coming of Christ will involve everybody, this is the change from corruptibility to incorruptibility

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03
MrPresident1:

Bwahahahahaha! What a dream. Russia that can barely take land across its own border is going to hold all of Eurasia. LMAO!
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Jan 03
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! What a dream. Russia that can barely take land across its own border is going to hold all of Eurasia. LMAO!

https://nypost.com/2023/03/02/putin-doesnt-just-want-ukraine-he-craves-a-new-russian-empire-and-must-be-stopped-now/

Educate yourself
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by LordReed(m): 12:14am On Jan 04
MrPresident1:

https://nypost.com/2023/03/02/putin-doesnt-just-want-ukraine-he-craves-a-new-russian-empire-and-must-be-stopped-now/

Educate yourself

LoLz. He can crave it all he wants it ain't happening. European nations ain't gonna just let him in, he can't even dare China and should be his biggest fear. If he commits to a European campaign which will surely swallow up all his resources,China can easily roll in from his Eastern flank and take all the resources they've been eyeing for years. Put in is not in any position to go toe to toe with any of his powerful rivals. Forget it.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 12:34pm On Jan 04

David's elevation will happen concurrently with the formation of the Gog-Magog empire. There will be two major power blocs in the world during the time of the end. David will head one bloc and Gog will head the other bloc. But David's kingdom will continue to increase and prosper over Gog's kingdom

Ezekiel 38:1-2
King James Version
38 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him

Ezekiel 38:10-12
King James Version
10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

An evil thought shall enter into the mind of Gog, to invade the people that have been redeemed by the LORD, to take hem for captives and to spoil them. These people that have been regathered from the nations, who are living peacefully, their houses are open without doors, they have much cattle and goods (remember these are the days wherein we must avoid surfeit and drunkenness).

Gog knows that this expanding kingdom will eventually subdue and absorb his kingdom as it is written that Christ will put down all rule and authority and power!

1 Corinthians 15:24-25
King James Version
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

So he will decide to be proactive and try to invade. An evil thought shall enter into his heart and he will plan a massive invasion of Israel. Gog and his band will come like a big storm cover the land and eat up Israel once and for all

Ezekiel 38:8-10
King James Version
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

It is in midst of this preparation for war that God presence will return to Israel. This is the coming of Christ

Ezekiel 38:18-20
King James Version
18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face.
19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

The earth shall shake at the presence of the LORD, the mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. Then the LORD will judge Gog-Magog and all his Allied forces who have gathered to destroy Israel

Ezekiel 38:21-23
King James Version
21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

The LORD will intervene mightily on the behalf of his people. Israel will hold her peace, and God will fight for her. God is going to decimate Gog's army, only a sixth of the men shall survive

Ezekiel 39:1-5
King James Version
39 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.

Israel will not need to cut firewood in the forest after the war, the weapons and all other implement that Gog brought to fight is what they will be burning for fuel for seven years.

Ezekiel 39:9-10
King James Version
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.

A place of burial will be created where even Gog himself shall be buried, it will be called the valley of Hamongog, in the city of Hamonah

Ezekiel 39:11-12
King James Version
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

For seven months Israel will be burying the dead of Gog's army. They will employ men specially for this task, to be going throughout all the land to seek the dead for burial.

Ezekiel 39:14-16
King James Version
14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.
15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.
16 And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 12:47pm On Jan 04
LordReed:

LoLz. He can crave it all he wants it ain't happening. European nations ain't gonna just let him in, he can't even dare China and should be his biggest fear. If he commits to a European campaign which will surely swallow up all his resources,China can easily roll in from his Eastern flank and take all the resources they've been eyeing for years. Put in is not in any position to go toe to toe with any of his powerful rivals. Forget it.

Lol. You're outdated in world affairs. Russia and China are now essentially one country.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by LordReed(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04
MrPresident1:

Lol. You're outdated in world affairs. Russia and China are now essentially one country.

LoLz. You are just dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by correctguy101(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04
Zaheertyler:
Chieffff....this David Micheal when him go show abeg we dun tire..lol
I've been a silent reader of your post
I just think you get the dates wrongly as no one knows the day and time
From my research some will call him a thief and other names
But it's all prophecies we no no

Don't be deceived...

All non-earthlings, coveting the planet for whatever reasons are all thieves, bloody bandits all of them... đź‘˝
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 8:52pm On Jan 04

In the aftermath of the defeat of Gog-Magog, the earth is the LORD'S forever

Ezekiel 39:22
King James Version
22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.

Israel and the world will realise why Israel went into captivity. Israel transgressed against the Lord, so he removed his face from them and they devolved into the interior wilderness of Africa where they took various uncivilised tribal names like Yoruba, Igbo etc., living among heathen tribes and themselves devolving into crass heathenism until Islam and Christianity came to civilise them to some extent. They became Nigerians - dwellers of darkness

Ezekiel 39:23-24
King James Version
23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

But the Lord has returned to them in great mercies. The Lord will bring back the captivity of Jacob and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel

Ezekiel 39:25-26
King James Version
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

The Lord will sanctify himself in Israel, everyone among the hearhn willnsee why Israel went to hell because of her sins, the LORD will leave none of Israel among the heathen, he will gather every single one of them.

This one that we are always hearing of Jewish people, Jewish people as if it is only Jewish people that God promised to regather, that lie and worldwide hypnosis will be bursted. The lie of the Jewish Israeli will be bursted! God promised to regather all Israel, not only Jewish people.

Reuben will be gathered, same as Judah, Gad, Simeon, Naphtali, Levi, Benjamin, Asher, Zebulon, Manasseh, Joseph, Issachar, every single Israelite will be gathered from every hole and hovel of the earth where they have been hid.

Before before when we told people that we are Israelites, they will be arguing and arguing making mockery of what we are saying. These are the heathens that Israel was cursed to live among, they couldn't comprehend the heritage, the deep did not call unto them, they are offsprings of the heathen that Israel was forced to live among.

If you like continue in your counter claims and denials, nobody sends your father again, it only means that you are just a bloody uncivilised heathen!

Ezekiel 39:27-28
King James Version
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

The Lord will not hide his face from us ever again. The Lord has poured his spirit upon us forever and ever

Ezekiel 39:29
29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 9:05pm On Jan 04
LordReed:

LoLz. You are just dreaming.

President Xi visited Moscow and President Putin also visited Beijing. Both countries are now essentially one.

The king of the north will soon strike back in a massive overwhelming blitzkrieg
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by LordReed(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04
MrPresident1:

President Xi visited Moscow and President Putin also visited Beijing. Both countries are now essentially one.

The king of the north will soon strike back in a massive overwhelming blitzkrieg

Bwahahahahahaha! Is that what it takes to make to ambitious countries one? You must be kidding. LoLz!
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Jan 05
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahaha! Is that what it takes to make to ambitious countries one? You must be kidding. LoLz!

You need to up your game.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by LordReed(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05
MrPresident1:

You need to up your game.

Says the one who thinks 2 visits is what makes 2 countries one. LoLz.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Jan 06
LordReed:

Says the one who thinks 2 visits is what makes 2 countries one. LoLz.

You have a lot of reading to do.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 9:31am On Jan 06
King James Version
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Jan 06
MrPresident1:

You have a lot of reading to do.

Provide at least 1 link to support your assertion.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 1:54pm On Jan 06
LordReed:

Provide at least 1 link to support your assertion.

Only one

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-visit-china-deepen-no-limits-partnership-with-xi-2023-10-15/#:~:text=China%20and%20Russia%20declared%20a,Europe%20since%20World%20War%20Two.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by LordReed(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06
MrPresident1:

Only one

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-visit-china-deepen-no-limits-partnership-with-xi-2023-10-15/#:~:text=China%20and%20Russia%20declared%20a,Europe%20since%20World%20War%20Two.

From your linked article

"At the same time I think China is not interested in signing any additional deals at least in public, because anything that can be portrayed as providing additional cash flow to Putin’s war chest and Putin’s war machine is not good at this point."
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 4:24pm On Jan 06
LordReed:

From your linked article

"At the same time I think China is not interested in signing any additional deals at least in public, because anything that can be portrayed as providing additional cash flow to Putin’s war chest and Putin’s war machine is not good at this point."

Yeah. It is Reuters. But now you should get the point
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by LordReed(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06
MrPresident1:

Yeah. It is Reuters. But now you get the point grin

If your point is China and Russia have a non aggression alliance, maybe but you characterizing it as them being one is far off the mark.

But more to my point do you see that Putin formed this alliance after he launched his Ukraine offense? Why do you think he did that? Because he didn't want China to see it as an opportunity to take his Eastern flank. That is a fear the Russians have had since before Stalin.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 4:52pm On Jan 06
LordReed:

If your point is China and Russia have a non aggression alliance, maybe but you characterizing it as them being one is far off the mark.

But more to my point do you see that Putin formed this alliance after he launched his Ukraine offense? Why do you think he did that? Because he didn't want China to see it as an opportunity to take his Eastern flank. That is a fear the Russians have had since before Stalin.

OK I don hear you.
Re: Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen by MrPresident1: 5:06pm On Jan 06
MrPresident1:
King James Version
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people:
and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time:
and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

This verse is divided into three segments:

Michael rises up, the mighty prince of Israel is elevated, and he stands up for his people. He is elevated to lead his people. This is the end of the great tribulation.

Trouble breaks out in the world, an unprecedented period in world history; it is the judgment of the wicked. This is Armageddon.

Everyone that has not eaten the food of the dead will be saved. If your genome is untampered, anyone who has not pledged allegiance to Satan by corrupting their DNA (via the covid vaccines)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Us Pray! / The Qur'an And The Hadith - Which One? / The Ten Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.