Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors (895 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Seven Women Found Dead In A Beauty Salon In Niger State / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Quality20(m): 4:05am On Jan 02
I don't really know if much ppl have noticed that in most productive sectors of the economy like bank workers,doctors/nurses, teachers, market women you can hardly ever find extremely beautiful women as if they are tnot intelligent enough to be found in public places or is it that they are hastily married off whilst very young. Guys, whats really happening to our very beautiful women and girls, why are they being emasculated? Isn't there enough space for all to thrive?
Pls guys, allow our beautiful girls grow and develop their talents without been turned to something else. After all, beauty isn't a curse, its actually a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Philosopher1979: 5:12am On Jan 02
Quality20:
I don't really know if much ppl have noticed that in most productive sectors of the economy like bank workers,doctors/nurses, teachers, market women you can hardly ever find extremely beautiful women as if they are tnot intelligent enough to be found in public places or is it that they are hastily married off whilst very young. Guys, whats really happening to our very beautiful women and girls, why are they being emasculated? Isn't there enough space for all to thrive?
Pls guys, allow our beautiful girls grow and develop their talents without been turned to something else. After all, beauty isn't a curse, its actually a blessing.

I dont know and dont take my words for it.
I think the problem is that when a girl is fine she depends too much on her beauty to
make a headway in life.
Most beautiful girls do not develop other aspects of their character like their intelligence, character etc
It is all beauty and no brains thinking their beauty will get them anything and it limits them.
They end up marketing things on twitter, facebook and social media in general and even make money from it.
Also, its easy for them to use their sexuality to get things from men and so they become lazy.
They really do not have to do anything. They can just be a model, fashionista, instagram influencer, mary a rich man etc and
be okay.
Again, this is just my opinion.

10 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Hennessypope: 5:21am On Jan 02
Ok
Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Reminderz: 6:29am On Jan 02
because it's more convenient for them to use their pvssy than stress their brains... their pvssy will get the 10× more than what their brains will get them.. thanks to simps, weak men and the general decadence of the society...

6 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Quality20(m): 8:25am On Jan 02
More opinions pls
Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:40am On Jan 02
Too much distraction from the male gender I think
Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Schoolshooter: 8:49am On Jan 02
Beautiful women lack the brain to be in high engaging fields

You won't see beautiful women in engineering, programming
Why ?? Because they're all forking retards

5 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Nicepoker(m): 8:59am On Jan 02
You expect a highly beautiful woman to go and task her brain when she can put all the task on her pussy. Those ones value their pussy more than their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Palazee(m): 9:00am On Jan 02
Beautiful women don't really have to work

There are useless simps ready to pay her for laterally breathing

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by IamDora(f): 9:29am On Jan 02
undecided
Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Rickmann: 10:53am On Jan 02
Quality20:

Truth is most beautiful women are so drowned in their beauty that they think the world revolves around them making them pay less attention to their brain. Very few women have beauty with brain.

In nigeria,u ll notice that most beautiful girls are empty heads when you have conversations with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by PerfectStranger(m): 11:03am On Jan 02
They're on instagram and tiktok shaking a$$ and b00bs

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by olowofariwo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02
Sometimes the companies refuse their employment because of their beuty
Re: Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors by Quality20(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02
PerfectStranger:
They're on instagram and tiktok shaking a$$ and b00bs
u mean they are not been employed by employers?

(1) (Reply)

Brown Skin People Hated The Most Because It Is The Color Of Beauty And Jesus / I’ve Sin Against Myself / Xmas Wishes: Lay Them Down Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.