Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

Plateau Christmas Eve Massacre Carried Out To Embarrass, Make Tinubu’s Govt. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Christmas Eve Massacre Carried Out To Embarrass, Make Tinubu’s Govt. (668 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Plateau Christmas Eve Massacre Carried Out To Embarrass, Make Tinubu’s Govt. by ambale(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03
nonhuman:
something tells me it was them carrying on the killing in middle in the guys of Fulani militia

That's what I feel also, cos if you are serious with security, something of such won't happen and say I think to the press at that level ooo
Re: Plateau Christmas Eve Massacre Carried Out To Embarrass, Make Tinubu’s Govt. by iwaeda: 3:23pm On Jan 03
ambale:

That's what I feel also, cos if you are serious with security, something of such won't happen and say I think to the press at that level ooo

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Plateau Christmas Eve Massacre Carried Out To Embarrass, Make Tinubu’s Govt. by iwaeda: 8:33pm On Jan 03
Bandits don't make Tinubu’s government look stupid again. grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Bag Of Cement Is Now 8,500 Naira Here In UGEP, Cross River State. / IPOB Issues Strong Warning To Tinubu Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention / Shehu Sani Wrote This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.