Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation (35202 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Papayaayasager(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02
Mad o
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Egoveen: 8:34pm On Jan 02
jconsulting:
This last election pain Atiku and Company no be small
Na you dey collect better pain now......how much is ordinary egg sold in your area,say the truth o😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by frog12: 8:34pm On Jan 02
this MAN dey react to nonsense. maybe him son dey togo

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by 7upnigeria: 8:35pm On Jan 02

2 Likes

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by lekan62: 8:36pm On Jan 02
Kojoli Sadiq Atiku

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 8:36pm On Jan 02
CoronaVirusPro:
Gibberish!

Atiku should delve into farming, politics not his thing again!

Person wey go feed all your gener ation, including those not yet born.

Una go just open mouth waah!

Where is the lie in his spokesperson's statement?
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by abbey621(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02
Customer dada......2027 is around the corner, baba will donate as usual......

2 Likes

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by CoronaVirusPro: 8:38pm On Jan 02
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

I will also feed you and your generation, including those unborn! I still can same time afford to rebury those that are dead!

Morafvcker!

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Ironbull: 8:39pm On Jan 02
Atiku! Atiku!! Atiku!!! How many time do I called you?

You have been asked severally to submit your own certificate you refused and you are the one attacking somebody certificate.

Severally obi have been asked to submit his UNN certificate till date, hell No, yet his supportt are the one firing certificate missile on someone but cant ask obi to proof himself and bring out his UNN certificate if he is sure of himself.
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Harfisco(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02
So Atiku is this stupid and clueless
Let's assume BAT certificate is fake , does that now mean it should be a trend
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by lapintoz: 8:43pm On Jan 02
E dey pain Sai Baba Atifku the President of Dubai.....

Anyway, na opposition baba dey, got to stay relevant else, we go forget am for Dubai fatafata
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 8:45pm On Jan 02
CoronaVirusPro:

I will also feed you and your generation, including those unborn! I still can same time afford to rebury those that are dead!

Morafvcker!

Ok, let us do it this way.

You will feed only me for just 3 months first, and in return I will feed you, and whoever(even if it is 5 extra people) you have in your family for the rest of the year plus the first 3 month of next year, making 1 year.

Deal?
If you run, motor go ja m you.
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Ironbull: 8:46pm On Jan 02
frog12:
this MAN dey react to nonsense. maybe him son dey togo

Likely, because he is another man with wives and children everywhere.
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Chibuzoripob: 8:48pm On Jan 02
sad ATIKU is EMPTY UPSTAIRS..So,if he's the President (May we NOT see EVIL) this baba 80 will look elsewhere while some peepz graduate after 1 month in campus sad undecided.Ori yin o pe,Ara yin o ya,ETI YA WEREY angry grin

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by BabaO2: 8:50pm On Jan 02
dry
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by CoronaVirusPro: 8:51pm On Jan 02
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Ok, let us do it this way.

You will feed only me for just 3 months first, and in return I will feed you, and whoever(even if it is 5 extra people) you have in your family for the rest of the year plus the first 3 month of next year, making 1 year.

Deal?
If you run, motor go ja m you.

Online bragado!

Your sentences even shows you are hungry!

Anyways, Go to the address below and feed them for 3 months, I will call them to verify. Afterwards, I will start feeding yourself and family, and rebury the dead ones in choice caskets.

Plot 7B, Jubilee/ CMD Road, Magodo-Shangisha, Lagos, Shangisha, 7 Jubilee Rd, Lagos, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Ironbull: 8:51pm On Jan 02
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Tell the spokespersonn to submit his oga credentials na? Very simple or is that too hard?

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Bluntemperor: 8:52pm On Jan 02
Timmi:

Why not include your America University, the university that have no affiliation with any university in the US but so named so that people can think or associate it with an American university.

Na cunning man de place name- American University indeed!
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by bluefilm: 8:55pm On Jan 02
All certificate forgers, be it male or females or even she-males shall perish
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:00pm On Jan 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Online bragado!

Your sentences even shows you are hungry!

Anyways, Go to the address below and feed them for 3 months, I will call them to verify. Afterwards, I will start feeding yourself and family, and rebury the dead ones in choice caskets.

Plot 7B, Jubilee/ CMD Road, Magodo-Shangisha, Lagos, Shangisha, 7 Jubilee Rd, Lagos, Nigeria

You are a stup id entity that doesn't deserve any attention.

You made mouth of feeding someone, then I said ok o, feed only me for just 3 months and in return I will feed you and your family for 1 year.
I promise and I can drop something very valuable as a collateral to show I will do that if you can do just what I ask, and I will get it back after I must have fulfilled the agreement.

Person wey never fit feed himself with that malno urished peo ple of his well, wan feed person wey fit help him life.

If your response is not in response to the proposal, I won't honor you with a response, you're a nui sance.
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by CoronaVirusPro: 9:06pm On Jan 02
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

You are a stup id entity that doesn't deserve any attention.

You made mouth of feeding someone, then I said ok o, feed only me for just 3 months and in return I will feed you and your family for 1 year.
I promise and I can drop something very valuable as a collateral to show I will do that if you can do just what I ask, and I will get it back after I must have fulfilled the agreement.

Person wey never fit feed himself with that malno urished peo ple of his well, wan feed person wey fit help him life.

If your response is not in response to the proposal, I won't honor you with a response, you're a nui sance.

Imagine composing a novel to just fulfil a simple task!

Is that how broke you are?

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by seunjungle1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02
I wonder if this man has grown up children that can caution him before he talk to the air.

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Enemyofpeace: 9:07pm On Jan 02
freemonts87:
grin
Plenty people nyash go soon dey open now.
people like Prettygirl200
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Poll23: 9:16pm On Jan 02
Atiku rest abeg

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Abusufian: 9:26pm On Jan 02
Eyyah so dis Atiku mumu like dis [quote author=Mitsurugi post=127747551]
You must be a Chicago graduate. By their fruits we know them
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Karlifate: 9:42pm On Jan 02
jkpbestseries:
Dubai President has Spoken

Dubai President with Cameroonian origin.

LMAO! 😆😆
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by festacman(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02
blowjohn:

Which side of the divide u come dey bros?

On the fence. grin

1 Like

Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by 3lami: 9:53pm On Jan 02
I think you prove a point if only fg can be sincere or because the beneficiary is in aso rock ?
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by blowjohn(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02
festacman:

On the fence. grin

Chai angry
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by Mosba: 10:15pm On Jan 02
Why? Please explain tired sir
Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by risko: 10:19pm On Jan 02
Instead make atiku respect himself by keeping quiet, he still dey find Tinubu's wahala. I trust my president, he no go follow atiku run naked for market place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote / Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.