Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? (31546 Views)

Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02
Kay25:

How u take enter
My plumber handle that
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by We4all: 10:38pm On Jan 02
AlabiKILLER2023:
To have sex with a big yanshhh

Inside this tank go make sense

What you need to have is sense.

9 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by ekelebeXstunner: 10:39pm On Jan 02
The thought of entering that tank is scary. Naija heat, sef, no go let person see road.

2 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by 3seriez(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02
money121:
Someone posted that on his Facebook wall:

The Geepee Tank in your compound, When was the last time it was washed?

Kindly go through these pictures and see shocked

Washed mine last weekend after a year Usage cool

Hmmm. After seeing this, I will do the needful also. Nice 1

2 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Princeton92(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02
Who go come wash my own for me abeg?

2 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Kay25(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02
money121:

My plumber handle that
Wao dat one dey serious no be the one i go call wey go open it at thr other end and just pour out water

1 Like

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Fearyourcreator: 10:49pm On Jan 02
matify83:
Very important question.

Especially for those put at heights that are virtually impossible to reach for such activity to be carried out easily.

Even with the use of water filters, some have become culture medium for algae while those without proper coverings and at near ground level have dead rodents, lizards and geckos in them while still serving as a source of water storage for home use.

Some geepee tanks however wouldn't require washing since they serve as deposit money banks for illicit moneys hidden from Tinubu's executive order to be signed soon.
I love as Tinubu dey keep the money
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by magzey: 10:49pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:
The bacteria in that tank is not up to the ones found in vaginas.
God have mercy on your soul grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02
Kay25:

Wao dat one dey serious no be the one i go call wey go open it at thr other end and just pour out water

WHATSAPP: EZEKIEL ON +234 904 386 6985
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02
Princeton92:
Who go come wash my own for me abeg?

1 Like

3seriez:

Hmmm. After seeing this, I will do the needful also. Nice 1

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Xscape047: 10:52pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:

LoL .....

Based on it can destroy your general well-being...if care isn't taken ..

#Fact !!!

1 Like

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02
7arrows:

This guy u should also put ur number here and be ready for job of the year. My advise. Cause I might need it too

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by AHCB: 10:53pm On Jan 02
money121:

Chai. I've been using mine for a year also. Need to wash it oh, but to climb inside and start washing, Hell No! I'll outsource it.
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by R0LL0N(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02
money121:
Sparkly kiss kiss

FOR YOUR PLUMBING JOB AND WASHING OF TANK

Tell him from C.E.O imran Roofing

The guy too sabi what his doing
Do u cover Ikorodu
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02
R0LL0N:

Do u cover Ikorodu
Yes
He can handle project any part of the country
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02
AHCB:
Chai. I've been using mine for a year also. Need to wash it oh, but to climb inside and start washing, Hell No! I'll outsource it.

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Padipadi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02
money121:

Ahhhhh
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by gassbee: 11:07pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:
but u stil give your wife headies
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by pquaver(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02
tunwumi:
This is very dangerous. It is called confined space which definitely have limited oxygen and excess heat. Avoid the temptation of trying what can cut short your life

I swear if Village people Just use the Tankcover Cover am, Tell the House Boy to pump water ...o ti Lor ooo..

I aint getting into any geepee Tank to Clean nada

1 Like

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02
I was told the black tank is better than the white ones. in terms of water preservation.
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Olayinka8793(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02
Nefort:
Black tanks shouldn't have algae growing inside.
why? Any explanation for why it should be so? Like the black color inhibits the sunlight necessary for the growth of algae?
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by nedekid: 11:16pm On Jan 02
Every first week of the month.
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by pocohantas(f): 11:16pm On Jan 02
dominique:
Second half of last year (2023). The tank didn't have build up of spyrogyra like the one in that photo but it had a lot of fine sand deposits at the bottom.

Most likely black. The one in the picture is light coloured and allows penetration of sunlight which leads to formation of algae. Ours was Q4 2023. They charged 4k per tank.

2 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by nedekid: 11:17pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:
Chisos!
I sorry for my guy.. grin
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Olatara(f): 11:17pm On Jan 02
tunwumi:
This is very dangerous. It is called confined space which definitely have limited oxygen and excess heat. Avoid the temptation of trying what can cut short your life
Claustrophobic?
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Papayaayasager(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:

But some dudes wash it with their tongues
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Freshtruth(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02
Thank way dey pissed put
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Burgermotors: 11:23pm On Jan 02
My Was it washed before Christmas

1 Like

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by dfrost: 11:32pm On Jan 02
wunmi590:

I worked as a facility manager and I imbibed the ethic of my profession, so I get my plumber to wash every 3 month in all the facility I manage and I also imbibed the culture in my house...

Reason I imbibed the every 3moonth washing in my house is because we use a well water and inserted a submersible pumping machine, so most times it will always carry some little sand into the tank...

Fair enough. Ours is every 2 months.
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by dfrost: 11:34pm On Jan 02
pocohantas:

Most likely black. The one in the picture is light coloured and allows penetration of sunlight which leads to formation of algae. Ours was Q4 2023. They charged 4k per tank.

4k? That's good. Ours is 5k per tank.
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02
money121:

Location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.