Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) (33295 Views)

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / How Should I Have Answered This Interviewer's Question? / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Fortune444: 9:11am On Jan 05
JOB VACANCY

Sales Executive

Consulting Company
CAPABLENG

Industries :
Advice, audit, accounting

Job Ad & Profile Description/Sales Executive:
3-10 years customer service/social media sales experience,
Good command of english
Hardworking and eager to learn and achieve results.
Long term view over short term gains
Cheerful and enthusiastic
Leadership potential
Senior and junior positions available
Attractive offer.

Required profile for job ad : Sales Executive

Must be resident in Port Harcourt and within environs of Eliozu or close proximity.

Open 11 to 8pm daily (1 day off or 2 half days)

Job criteria for job ad : Sales Executive
Job category :
Telemarketing, teleassistance
Sales
Tourism, hotel business and catering
Industries :
Food-processing industry
Tourism, leisure activities
Employment type :
Permanent contract
Region :
Port Harcourt - Rivers
City :Port Harcourt
Experience level :
5 to 10 years
Educational level :
Bachelor
Number of Position(s) :2

Send cv today in PDF format via whatsapp to 08037260838 or capableng@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by hify9935(f): 3:00pm On Jan 05
Finally! Being literate and educated are two different things. Some do not know the difference. A child who has never seen the four walls of a school is being educated in other aspects of life. Like you said, education is broad.
Angelfrost:

Define "Good education".

My uncles and grannies who stopped at Standard 6 of those days spoke and wrote better English.

A great grasp of or fluency in English doesn't qualify anyone to be called educated, as education has a far broader and reaching definition.
Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by sheeda995(f): 10:19pm On Jan 05
Opportuneke:
Somehow funny we have a lot of graduates lavishing out there😁

Actually English language doesn’t belong to us yet we are so outstanding In it and I see no reason why we can’t normalize speaking our indigenous languages like Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Benin, efik, ibibio and the host of others.🧐

The colonial masters really did a number on us. ☹️

They colonised everything about us🤔

For instance, they came and told us that Polygamy is sin while forcing their religion on us and condemning our traditional way of worship.🥺

Now the same set of people have legalized Gay and Lesbian marriages and told us they are acceptable ☹️

Honestly speaking, They really worked on us.🧐

It’s really workable sir in the actual sense.✍🏻

If I may sir, what is the ratio of male children compared to the female kids?

We will realize there’s a very wide margin and the only way we can bridge this is through polygamy but THE MAN MUST HAVE THE FINANCIAL CAPACITY TO EMBARK ON SUCH JOURNEY

I will like to bring to your awareness that colonialism brought this to us in other to slow down our population.🙌🏻

Population is the strength of a nation 👌🏻
They know that on the long run we will eventually become powerful as they are if we are not put in check.

If I may sir, what is the benefit of LGBTQ in Our society? 🧐

It positively aids the economy 🙌🏻
Businesses easily thrive in a well populated environment than the underpopulated areas.
Take china and India for instance, population aids production and manufacturing. You can’t lack manpower 👌🏻

Population is also Defence✍🏻

Until somethings are put into place in this country before we can enjoy the benefits of our population 👍

I refuse to argue this bro, but if I may, how many men have been killed by bandits and terrorists in this country🥺

How many men do you see out there every where you go compared to women☹️

When last were these so called statistics updated🤔

Oga sir, some of this statistics online tends to be misleading. 👌🏻
In fact it will beat your imagination that you will venture into reports like NIGERIA IS A VERY FAST DEVELOPING NATION AND NIGERIANS ARE FAR AWAY FROM POVERTY AS THEY ARE ALL LIVING IN AFFLUENCE ✍🏻

Knowing fully well that the vast majority of our population are living hand to mouth. 🤔

I rest my case. 🙌🏻
Sir,so your solution to poverty is increased population and polygamy. Before China developed didn't they stop childbirth like pigs.anyways you sound very ignorant. I can't believe you think the ratio of men to women is the cause of Nigerian problem. This is 21st century bro not 12th century

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by sheeda995(f): 10:27pm On Jan 05
casualobserver:

With due respect, I lived abroad for over 20 yrs. I never adjusted my accent. Take England for example, even the British find is difficult to understand each other. The Scottish accent, the scouse accent, the Brummie accent, the Irish accent and the cockney accents are sometimes difficult to understand even to the natives. We all have different accents, embrace it. The white man does not expect a man from Liverpool to speak with anything other than a scouse accent and the man from Liverpool will not adjust his accent to fit it…..so why do Nigerians feel a need to adjust their accents if not an inferiority complex and a lack of self esteem and self worth. Speak with your Nigerian accent with full chest, trust me the Oyinbo man will respect you more.

Again I ask when you hear NOI speak in international events, does she change her accent?
Please stop lying. I do not live in Nigeria and everyday people are learning to blend in with accent. Not cx of inferiority complex but survival instincts
Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by casualobserver: 10:32pm On Jan 05
sheeda995:

Please stop lying. I do not live in Nigeria and everyday people are learning to blend in with accent. Not cx of inferiority complex but survival instincts

You are a woman of inferior mentality if you feel a need to be what you are not to “blend” in. You have an inferiority complex if you let others define you. Even worse you are sub human if you are not proud of who and what you are. You never see a foreigner come to Nigeria and speak with a Nigerian accent to blend in, it is o lay black people that go abroad especially Nigerians and start to develop fake accents to “blend in”.

Yemeni Dey smell. You and your sort are an embarrassment to the black race.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by sheeda995(f): 4:13pm On Jan 06
casualobserver:

You are a woman of inferior mentality if you feel a need to be what you are not to “blend” in. You have an inferiority complex if you let others define you. Even worse you are sub human if you are not proud of who and what you are. You never see a foreigner come to Nigeria and speak with a Nigerian accent to blend in, it is o lay black people that go abroad especially Nigerians and start to develop fake accents to “blend in”.

Yemeni Dey smell. You and your sort are an embarrassment to the black race.
I think inferiority complex is what is making you type in English,why not type in your dialect?
Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by casualobserver: 6:36pm On Jan 06
sheeda995:

I think inferiority complex is what is making you type in English,why not type in your dialect?

Because you are probably so far gone the rabbit hole of mental enslavement you probably do not understand your own language.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate / People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why. / Northgate Consult Is Recruiting Young Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.